Author Topic: When will a next gaming system come out?  (Read 195 times)

BigBaller24

• 'G'
When will a next gaming system come out?
« on: July 16, 2003, 11:13:22 PM »
Im just curious when a next system will come and what it will be...if ne1 knows please post it

thankz

Don Breezio

Re:When will a next gaming system come out?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 11:29:04 PM »
i have no clue what will be next or when it will come out but i coulda sworn i heard some shit about a ps3 in the next couple years

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 11:40:16 PM »
in middle or late 2005 X-Box 2 and PS3 is coming out. but for Nintendo they havent mentioned anything yet.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 11:41:58 PM »
The PSX (a like.. updated.. home entertainment version of the PS2) is out fairly soon...

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 12:43:56 AM »
koo koo

Jome

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 06:08:41 PM »
Oh.. Yall aint heard ??

The next console is called "Phantom", and they're keeping under verrrry tight wraps, except that they leaked a early design picture to the press.
World Premiere in L.A. in August.. I thought yall Americans claimed to know everything.. lol

It is said to be more powerful than X-Box, PS2 and GameCube.. and is constructed especially for network play.
It's basically based on a PC, and is said to be unhackable.. more or less.
It will be sold with preinstalled games even.. and the possibility to DL games.
It shall also be possible to play against opponents on PC's, if the game supports it.

(Might not be the final design)
Homepage: http://www.infiniumlabs.com/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 06:09:08 PM by PhaŽoahe Jome »

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 11:30:51 PM »
Oh.. Yall aint heard ??

The next console is called "Phantom", and they're keeping under verrrry tight wraps, except that they leaked a early design picture to the press.
World Premiere in L.A. in August.. I thought yall Americans claimed to know everything.. lol

It is said to be more powerful than X-Box, PS2 and GameCube.. and is constructed especially for network play.
It's basically based on a PC, and is said to be unhackable.. more or less.
It will be sold with preinstalled games even.. and the possibility to DL games.
It shall also be possible to play against opponents on PC's, if the game supports it.

(Might not be the final design)
Homepage: http://www.infiniumlabs.com/

that is either a rumor or if it is coming out then i feel bad i didnt get to any info on this new system but i think its just a rumor but the nest gaming system i know for reals thats coming out is the new atari.

end gigaganon

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 11:54:20 PM »

that is either a rumor or if it is coming out then i feel bad i didnt get to any info on this new system but i think its just a rumor but the nest gaming system i know for reals thats coming out is the new atari.

end gigaganon

Yeah, it's probably just a rumour since the new console have it's own web-site, and is being reported by all the big tech/IT and games-sites on the net.

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 12:13:06 AM »

end gigaganon

Yeah, it's probably just a rumour since the new console have it's own web-site, and is being reported by all the big tech/IT and games-sites on the net.

Kudos to u my friend, i litterally fucked up.now i know more about this system and so far its looking good!

end gigaganon

Jome

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 12:30:05 AM »

end gigaganon

Kudos to u my friend, i litterally fucked up.now i know more about this system and so far its looking good!

end gigaganon

It's all good..
What does "Kudos" mean, btw ?

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 12:52:39 AM »

end gigaganon

end gigaganon

It's all good..
What does "Kudos" mean, btw ?

lol its like props...

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 09:36:49 AM »
Hey, you forgot nintendo.  Actually, they HAVE announced their new system, but they haven't given any details, or gave a release date; they just said it was in development, this was back before E3.  

blacksmoke

• Lil Geezy
  • ~West Coast~
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2003, 03:03:40 AM »
the psx isnt a new  system its just like a hometheatre package that can play ps2 games

there are no sound or graphic upgrades

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2003, 11:34:15 AM »
Gamespy did a feature called "25 dumbest moments in gaming" a while back. #13 was about the kind of consoles the Phantom is - looks greater than anything on paper, but never materializes. They're pretty skeptical about the Phantom too. (The developer's site is cool though. There's a link at the Gamespy article. Obviously, it doesn't contain "cheap-looking 3D mock-ups" anymore, but at the time when they published the article it did. And cheap-looking they were.)

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/june03/dumbestmoments/index12.shtml