Author Topic: Just saw HULK  (Read 348 times)

Cold Bishop

• Lil Geezy
  • WCRydaz.com
Re:Just saw HULK
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2003, 03:56:36 PM »
LOL It's JUST LIKE spiderman.  If you didn't like Spiderman, or you didn't like Daredevil, you're not gonna like this one.  It's a comic book movie.
It's completely different than those two. This movie was actually interesting. Ang Lee did a good job. Other than a few cheesy parts (ending for example) it was a good film it gets the Roachdogg Seal Of Approval.

Cold Bishop

• Lil Geezy
  • WCRydaz.com
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2003, 03:58:11 PM »
I bet they got Ang Lee to do it with a huge pile of money. They just figured they needed to have him 'cause he did Crouching Tiger... and it was such a hit. I seriously doubt he approached the producer guys saying: "I seriously want to make a movie based on The Hulk." ::)
They probably get him to sign on with money (even if Ang says he was interested in the Bruce v.s. Hulk angle) but Ang got really serious about this film. He made sure every aspect was how he pictured it.

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 07:26:51 PM »
saw this last night, probably the best superhero movie as of recent. better than x1 & x2, superman, batman etc..

always been a fan of the hulk, the scene with the 3 mutant dogs was  :o :o
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 02:45:49 PM »
This movie sucked. Special effects were sweet but everything else was lame.

Download this movie or wait for it on video.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2003, 04:30:27 AM »
Most of the peeps that dint like the spiderman r daredevil flicks like this Hulk movie, and since i never could understand what was so great about the spiderman movie ( i was a fan when i was a kid) i probably will enjoy this one.
So yeah i cant wait, and couldnt since like the first time i read about it.
Also like the idea that Ang Lee is doing this one, cuz i think hes the man to bring this kinda movie out in a right way.  ;D
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2003, 07:56:36 AM »
this movie really sux man... im out!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2003, 08:17:53 AM »
i saw it last night....

its pretty good, not outstanding tho... that fight with the dogs is good :)

and they blatantly left it open for a sequel

blacksmoke

• Lil Geezy
  • ~West Coast~
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2003, 02:56:50 AM »
i didnt really like tha movie

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2003, 11:43:33 AM »
I saw this a couple of nights ago, and GOD ALMIGHTY, HOW CAN SUCH CRAP EXIST? This goes straight to the top 5 crap movies I've seen. Seriously, you don't need Ang Lee to do a movie like this. (Although having his name as the director is another efficient way for the studio to make some cash.) Seeing Stan Lee make a cameo was kinda cool though (although I've never enjoyed that type of comics very much. Never bought a single Spider-Man or whatever.)

I shit on this flick.