Author Topic: Unreleased Biggie album 'Big Things'  (Read 206 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Unreleased Biggie album 'Big Things'
« on: July 29, 2003, 07:41:43 PM »
Yo...
I was reading up on some Biggie fan sites, and one claimed there was an unreleased album by him called 'Big Things'

Anyone got info on this, or any other unreleased Biggie material?

I think Bad Boy did a way better job with their posthumous B.I.G album than Death Row/Amaru's albums. The duets album will be good when/if that drops

Anyone else got the unreleased Biggie/Aaron Hall song? I got it on cd at home, if its rare I can give it out, if not, download it!

Holla back with some feedback...

PLANT

Re:Unreleased Biggie album 'Big Things'
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 08:03:16 PM »
Havnt hear anything about this...Would be tight tho

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 08:05:11 PM »

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 08:13:55 PM »
in a recent XXL, they had a dedication to Biggie, with an unreleased interview. Puff said in it that Biggie wasnt like other MCs, he only recorded the songs he needed, wasn't in the studio 24/7 puttin out tracks.. so I find this a bit hard to believe.

Biggie died towards the end of Life after Death didnt he? and Born Again was made from studio scraps from parts of other songs he had done for Life after Death, so I dunno about this.

The latest Biggie album in the works is meant to be a remix album -- but this could be dope, will have to wait and see.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 10:28:15 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 04:52:13 AM »
i can't wait for the new biggie album from what i heard, it will have unheard shit on there. its gonna have material from b4 bad boy days one of his old producer is supposed to have a grip of his stuff or somink. then you got his freestyles as well they're gonna use one  from westwood i think it mite even be from westwoods first radio1 show or somink i remember he played it on the radio when pdiddy was over one time and diddy phoned up n was like i got to have that for the new album which is what westwood was hopin would happen

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?