Author Topic: 213 & the Neptunes :)  (Read 977 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:213 & the Neptunes :)
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2003, 12:19:49 PM »
Nope he aint the only one,and dont forget that Nate Dogg's voice shines on any types of beats

Who else? ???

And we'll just have to wait & see about the Nate part. It would be a miracle if the Neptunes fucked that up though...

ice cube

and Tha Liks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2003, 03:39:22 PM »
yo i dont mind 213 workin with neptunes aslong as thety give them dope beats............but i was really lookin forward to some dre beats.................guess that aint gon happen :-\

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2003, 03:45:11 PM »
People are real quick to judge on shit they aint even heard yet...Im still excited for 213...As long as Warren gets close to half the production,I wont be dissapointed.....Anyone could make a beat for 213, no matter what the combo of Snoop, Warren and Nate on any beat is a HOT song....Yall musta forgot!

Hittman2001

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2003, 04:03:13 PM »
I dont mind if one or two tracks is produced by the neptunes.  with a neptunes beat, more people will want this album, especially if its one of the singles.  the neptunes have come out with pretty decent beats in the past and i'm sure they are capable of producing more.  with 213, its gonna be three people deciding if a beat is hot or not.  do you think three peole would agree on a beat if it is no good?  they are paying for them right?  with snoops album it was snoop deciding the beats.  anyway, i guess we will have to wait and see what they sound like.

Shin

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2003, 04:11:59 PM »
I dont mind if one or two tracks is produced by the neptunes.  with a neptunes beat, more people will want this album, especially if its one of the singles.  the neptunes have come out with pretty decent beats in the past and i'm sure they are capable of producing more.  with 213, its gonna be three people deciding if a beat is hot or not.  do you think three peole would agree on a beat if it is no good?  they are paying for them right?  with snoops album it was snoop deciding the beats.  anyway, i guess we will have to wait and see what they sound like.

cosign.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2003, 04:18:30 PM »
yo i dont mind 213 workin with neptunes aslong as thety give them dope beats............but i was really lookin forward to some dre beats.................guess that aint gon happen :-\

its confirmed that Dr.Dre will do shit on there

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2003, 04:21:43 PM »
People are real quick to judge on shit they aint even heard yet...Im still excited for 213...As long as Warren gets close to half the production,I wont be dissapointed.....Anyone could make a beat for 213, no matter what the combo of Snoop, Warren and Nate on any beat is a HOT song....Yall musta forgot!

"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2003, 04:28:59 PM »
 :-\i dont like puffy but i hope dre hears it and takes Snoop and 213 and the neptunes doesnt sound good 2 me i dont like the neptunes neway there 2..... mainstream or sumthin i mean they made a beat 4 Britney Spears

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2003, 04:37:32 PM »

is it really? cause i know it was mentioned he would do something, but i haven't heard of them actually gettin togethor, and if you remember dre was supposed to produce on paid tha cost but they never got togethor.........i have a feeling that dre might now end up on here i hope he does though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 04:40:29 PM »
:-\i dont like puffy but i hope dre hears it and takes Snoop and 213 and the neptunes doesnt sound good 2 me i dont like the neptunes neway there 2..... mainstream or sumthin i mean they made a beat 4 Britney Spears
c'mon lazy!! so because they made a beat for Britney Spears  they sucks??

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2003, 04:40:31 PM »
Id rather hear a dope Neptunes beat than a wack Warren G beat but most of you probably dont, just cause it sais Warren its dope eh. Im not a Neptunes fan at all but if they are coming with beats like they did with Tha Liks joint Im not mad at that. And its just a track or 2 anyway so chill with the bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 04:43:42 PM by LiL Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2003, 04:42:41 PM »
Id rather hear a dope Neptunes beat than a wack Warren G beat but most of you probably dont just cause it sais Warren its dope. Im not a Neptunes fan but if they are coming with beats like they did with Tha Liks joint Im not mad at that. And its just a track or 2 anyway so chill with the bullshit

finally something good ..Props Lil Jizzle

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2003, 04:43:30 PM »
Id rather hear a dope Neptunes beat than a wack Warren G beat but most of you probably dont just cause it sais Warren its dope. Im not a Neptunes fan but if they are coming with beats like they did with Tha Liks joint Im not mad at that. And its just a track or 2 anyway so chill with the bullshit

i agree, and before gettin all up on Jays nuts sayin hes a warren g hater, he didnt say warren makes wack beats, he said hes rather hear a dope neputunes beat than a wack warren beat.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2003, 04:45:39 PM »

is it really? cause i know it was mentioned he would do something, but i haven't heard of them actually gettin togethor, and if you remember dre was supposed to produce on paid tha cost but they never got togethor.........i have a feeling that dre might now end up on here i hope he does though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2003, 08:43:04 PM »
The Neptunes make heat but Jellyroll is GARBAGE, Snoop does not know good music.  Jellyroll is trash as producer. He fucked up Xzibit album, he fucked up Snoops album, I prey his track dont make the final cut.  What kinda title is Snoopafly, and diddnt puff tell snoop to ask dre to do it?  Snoop Needs to listen to paid the coast and listen that he did not have any hits on that album.  So why would you go back to the same thing.  and I diddnt hear Dre's name in that interview.