Author Topic: Gladiator  (Read 296 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:Gladiator
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2003, 10:07:57 PM »
  man i watched Gladiator again yesterday... for the 10th time perhaps...

The figths were pretty magnificient.. and we all guys cheered along with the spectators whenever the gladiators won.. it was as if I travelled a thousand years back... into the collosseum..

And the manner in which Maximus gets reminded of his house and country is absolutely hounding and haunting.. and couldn't forget the music.. it's the backbone of this movie...

Okay I need to know where that particular scene was shooted?? the one in which he brushes his hands against the corn and then the big villa and all.... anyone knows??

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2003, 10:22:03 PM »
The figths were pretty magnificient.. and we all guys cheered along with the spectators whenever the gladiators won..

Thats quite odd actually  :P

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2003, 10:27:48 PM »
The figths were pretty magnificient.. and we all guys cheered along with the spectators whenever the gladiators won..

??? care to explain...

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2003, 10:31:47 PM »

??? care to explain...

ive just never really known anyone to actually cheer for a movie during a fight scene or whatever...the only type of outburst i've ever heard is during 8 mile on the opening day when everyone thought cheddar bob shot himself in the nuts and every guy screamed.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2003, 10:32:28 PM »

??? care to explain...

dont worry i dont mean it in a bad way  :)

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2003, 10:39:38 PM »

??? care to explain...

ive just never really known anyone to actually cheer for a movie during a fight scene or whatever...the only type of outburst i've ever heard is during 8 mile on the opening day when everyone thought cheddar bob shot himself in the nuts and every guy screamed.

LOL.. ;D

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2003, 10:44:10 PM »
yea it was a very dope movie imo

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2003, 02:18:47 AM »

Okay I need to know where that particular scene was shooted?? the one in which he brushes his hands against the corn and then the big villa and all.... anyone knows??

I'll look in the DVD's booklet, I know I've read it there, I'll holla at cha later on today...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2003, 09:42:14 AM »
gladiator is one of the three best films ever made(godfather and goodfellas are the others

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2003, 04:52:24 AM »
I checked the booklet for the exact locations:

England
Morroco
Malta

;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2003, 12:20:24 PM »
That is a great movie. Like every part of it like everyone was sayng. A Beautiful Mind was dope too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE