Author Topic: Legends of Tommorow: The Olsen Twins  (Read 209 times)

Trauma-san

Legends of Tommorow: The Olsen Twins
« on: August 31, 2003, 05:03:56 PM »
Mark my words, these two girls are gonna be BIG.  They're gonna be on superstar-super-superstar status pretty soon.  I'm talking, like Elvis/Michael Jackson big, really, really big.

They've been famous since they were less than a year old, now they're 17, nobody else has had that kind of longevity.  Also, they've got great minds for marketing, the people that help them run their little empire have them on like Martha Stewarts level, with the whole movies/t.v./clothes/magazines/books/liscensing thing.  

Also, they haven't compromised their respect by getting slutty because it's the cool thing to do.  I read an article about all the girl teen stars a couple weeks ago, and they were talking about how they were all together at some interview spot taking pictures for this magazine, and everybody in the room got quiet when the Olsen twins showed up, they were all mesmerized by them and stuff.  This month, they're on the cover of the Rolling Stone, they're in any store you go in, everywhere you turn you see pictures of them on posters, or movies, or magazines, or something.  They're about to get HUUUUUUUGE, they're going to be unlike anything hollywood's produced before.

Their parents or whoever are doing a good job of letting them grow up, too, instead of just keeping them sheltered and away from everything.  They were at the MTV music awards the other night, and handled it pretty good, even making fun of David Spade when he was about to tell an 'olsen twin joke', so they're not so sheltered they don't even hear the jokes about how hot they are.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Legends of Tommorow: The Olsen Twins
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2003, 06:03:54 PM »
they are fuckin hot lmao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2003, 08:01:14 PM »
an isnt owen like best friends with them lol

Jome

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 08:36:05 PM »

Wasn't it Owen getting jealous cuz the twins wanted to get with NIK.. I think that was how it went..
lol

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 09:55:56 PM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2003, 10:47:05 PM »
you sound like infinite talking about eminem, lmao

pappy

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 11:05:39 PM »

Wasn't it Owen getting jealous cuz the twins wanted to get with NIK.. I think that was how it went..
lol
nah it was bull shit owen told me him an nik made it up so the guys on the board would think nik was cool guess it didnt work lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 11:37:29 PM »
what are they up to these days?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 11:57:04 PM »
EVERYTHING.  They've got movies they put out at the rate of about 3 a year.  They have video games, I think they're getting a talk show, they were at the MTV movie awards, they have clothing lines, beauty products, home fashion products, posters, blah blah blah.  Go to Wal Mart and walk to just about any isle in the store and you'll see them somewhere.  They're putting together a friekin' EMPIRE.  

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2003, 12:44:49 AM »
EVERYTHING.  They've got movies they put out at the rate of about 3 a year.  They have video games, I think they're getting a talk show, they were at the MTV movie awards, they have clothing lines, beauty products, home fashion products, posters, blah blah blah.  Go to Wal Mart and walk to just about any isle in the store and you'll see them somewhere.  They're putting together a friekin' EMPIRE.  

they must not be big anywhere outside of the US. I've been in 4 cities in Australia recently, and havent seen hide-nor-hair of them
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2003, 12:50:41 AM »
"They're putting together a friekin' EMPIRE."  

is it wrong if that statement scared me ? cause i'm affraid the olson twins will take over the world someday...mark my word...we're all gonna be working for them

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 01:06:50 AM »

they must not be big anywhere outside of the US. I've been in 4 cities in Australia recently, and havent seen hide-nor-hair of them

word, there was maybe one report on TV about 6 months ago sayin theyre releasing a clothes line or something, nothing since.

kick ass album

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2003, 02:14:15 PM »
Nah they aint that popular, as some of you make them to be, lol....

All they do is make bad movies every year or so, and they do bad so they do another one.... They trying to stay popular with guest apperence, but all they really got is there fame from when they were kids...
dint they used to have a sit com and it flopped pretty fast, so....????....????....?????....?????
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2003, 02:57:02 PM »
Their clothing company is worth Billions. I'm pretty sure I saw on TV that each girl was worth 700,000,000. Wow.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2003, 09:39:12 PM »

Word, they're practically unknown in Europe.. and Europe is usually well updated on American movie/p/music-stars.
But there's enough money to make in U.S., so I guess they'll cope..  :D