Author Topic: Rakim to sign with Dreamworks???  (Read 329 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:Rakim to sign with Dreamworks???
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 01:53:02 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah i wanna hear some of dre too but rakim is better fit for primo,alchemist and large pro

if dre was gonna give him some beats they better have been some rough wicked beats like bitch please or the watcher 2

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Rakim to sign with Dreamworks???
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 03:22:18 PM »
man if the aftermath album ever leaks u know they gonna giv us fucked up shitty versions of the joints so everyone be like nah rakins lost it or thats why they never released him................but i trust hiphopsite, good site no doubt.....................lets see wot happens with rakim now...

Hiphopsite.com also reported a release date for the album from a "very reliable source", so we know how reliable they are with this Rakim situation.

I would rather heard the Dr. Dre/Rakim album then what they are going to come up with with DJ Premier, Large Professor and others.

they also reported about rakim splittin when everyone said the albums jus about done and they also told us all about a title in works for a ftermath album called "nigga with attitude2 like months befo anyone else heard so i trust them........i mean they aint always fully correct or on point and like most sites, make mistakes but they still come on point alot and have also been close to the actual thing alot of times to, so u know, everyone dawg mite have their own feelins about hiphopsite, but i dig the site no doubt.......i wouldnt be checkin it if i didnt

peace