Author Topic: Murder Inc. Member Shot Dead  (Read 326 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Murder Inc. Member Shot Dead
« on: September 05, 2003, 03:18:43 AM »
Ooooh Shoot.
This guy was shot in Queens. Just wanted to let ya know, ill post the article wen I get back from school.

::Listening to "50 Shot Ya"

bez

Re:Murder Inc. Member Shot Dead
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 03:33:13 AM »
dam that sucks, r.i.p

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 04:27:59 AM »
Queens, huh?

Although I got no love for Murda Inc., no man should go out like that. R.I.P.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 06:32:45 AM »
(Jamaica-WABC, September 5, 2003) — There is a murder mystery in Queens after a young rapper has been shot to death. The 26-year-old male was gunned down just before midnight in Jamaica.

"D.O. Cannon" was certainly not a household name. His career was just beginning as a rapper. He had just been signed to Murder Inc. Cannon, also known as Gerard Fields, was gunned down on last night on 177th street in Jamaica, Queens. He was shot three times. He was shot twice in the chest and once in the leg. A friend rushed him to the hospital but it was too late.

D.O Cannon rapped with a the rap label Murder Inc, which is the subject of a federal investigation of the rap industry. Police are looking into a possible connection between the murder of D.O. Cannon and Monday night's murder of a man linked to rapper 50 cent.

There is a very public and on-going feud between Murder Inc. and 50-cent. For those who knew, D.O. Cannon, they say he was not a guy out for trouble.

Safare Sey, Victim's Friend: "That was my friend. He was a good guy. He was not doing anything wrong."

Police have made no arrests in the Monday night murder and they have made no arrests in this case either. Police have very little to go on in terms of a suspect. However, they do know that a man in grey sweatsuit was seen running away from the scene of the shooting.

Damn you Bigg AG...whyyyyyyy

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 07:12:21 AM »
damn that sux...RIP...don't like to see anyone get killed cuz of hip-hop

Duckman

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 08:14:15 AM »
its murrrrrda

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 09:27:12 AM »
damn that sux...RIP...don't like to see anyone get killed cuz of hip-hop

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2003, 10:40:43 AM »
damn r.i.p cannons, u was a good rapper. shit it on now, its mmmmmuuuuurrrrrdddddaaaaa!

eNgIeS

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2003, 10:56:03 AM »
I hate Ja Rule Gotti Ashanti, but this kid was probably just wanting to get money & get in game regardless on who offered him a contract. Sucks he got gunned down, lets just hope he wasnt a martyr for this 50 vs Ja Rule beef. Why this kid, why not Rule or Gotti

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2003, 12:53:28 PM »
I know. I fuken hate Murder Inc but it was probably just some kid coming up in the game.  :-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2003, 01:02:31 PM »
Rest In Peace Homie.......

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2003, 01:37:44 PM »
Rest In Peace Cannons
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2003, 01:54:13 PM »
tragic....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2003, 03:03:35 PM »
however much you hate the rappers label or the rapper.. no man deserves to go out like that.. RIP.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2003, 04:57:04 PM »
::Listening to "50 Shot Ya"

no offense Homeboy but thats a bit fucked up for you too make a point of that after a Murder Inc rapper died

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris