Author Topic: October 2003 Source Scans?????????????????????  (Read 363 times)

PaidThaCost

• Lil Geezy
  • Find Me In Da Club!!!!!!!
October 2003 Source Scans?????????????????????
« on: September 11, 2003, 02:08:18 PM »
anybody got this months source id like to see the scans with the interview with mel-man etc???????????????

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Re:October 2003 Source Scans?????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 03:15:32 PM »
THERE'S NO INTERVIEW WITH MEL MAN!!!

Mel is still down with Dre and Big Chuck could have lied in that interview ... but there're some facts, I cant say yet

Duckman

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 03:40:54 PM »

Mel is still down with Dre and Big Chuck could have lied in that interview ... but there're some facts, I cant say yet

Eat a dick you faggot and stop posting your bullshit you act like you know Dre and Jimmy you dumb bitch ass mothafucka. AND YOUR SITE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS DUBCNN

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 03:45:01 PM »
^^damn duck chizzil foo

Jome

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 09:56:18 PM »

Eat a dick you faggot and stop posting your bullshit you act like you know Dre and Jimmy you dumb bitch ass mothafucka. AND YOUR SITE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS DUBCNN

::)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 12:26:48 AM »

LOL! Kid!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2003, 12:41:51 AM »
wtf

Nightfall

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 09:55:57 AM »

LOL! Kid!

wats wrong about being a kid?!
i was one of the most knowledgable persons in Hip-Hop of aftermathmusic.info..but ima kid (and now im banned lol..afrer more than 7000 posts...and im not even a aftermath fan :o)

Jome

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 10:39:23 PM »

LOL! Kid!

i was one of the most knowledgable persons in Hip-Hop of aftermathmusic.info..but ima kid (afrer more than 7000 posts...and im not even a aftermath fan :o)

The irony..  ;D