Author Topic: FITTY Cent about to go DIAMOND !!  (Read 487 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:FITTY Cent about to go DIAMOND !!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2003, 01:30:12 PM »
aint no way 50 sold 9 million recs jus in the states

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2003, 03:14:53 PM »
believe me his album will be certified 6x platinum in he us within the next 2 weeks...he's nowhere near ten...i figure both eminem's cds should be diamond at some point but not for years...but i also heard that he's releasing business as his final single from the eminem show so that could push a more units...i actually seen the single in hmv the other day but i haven't heard it on the radio nor have i heard anything about a video, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2003, 03:50:27 PM »
aint no way 50 sold 9 million recs jus in the states

and if he did... still NO contest between the quality of this 2 LPs... get rich / em show
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2003, 06:24:12 PM »
Hmm, the sales/certifications can be kinda confusing when there's no 100% official list..
The Billboard list you gotta pay for getting the exact numbers, and even those are not 100%.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2003, 04:09:10 PM »
believe me his album will be certified 6x platinum in he us within the next 2 weeks...he's nowhere near ten...i figure both eminem's cds should be diamond at some point but not for years...but i also heard that he's releasing business as his final single from the eminem show so that could push a more units...i actually seen the single in hmv the other day but i haven't heard it on the radio nor have i heard anything about a video, peace.

yeah thats alot mo realistic.....i thought he jus hit 6 plat.........but i guess his jus cumin up 2 it, still great sellings though