Author Topic: 2Pac-Nu-Mixx_Klazzics-(Retail)-2003-RAGEMP3  (Read 418 times)

West C. Connected

2Pac-Nu-Mixx_Klazzics-(Retail)-2003-RAGEMP3
« on: October 04, 2003, 07:55:04 AM »
Downloading it now.

mauzip

Re:2Pac-Nu-Mixx_Klazzics-(Retail)-2003-RAGEMP3
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 08:00:45 AM »
I'm not gonna dld this. I'll wait till Tuesday when I'ma buy it.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 08:46:57 AM »
hmm.. reviews so far...

<LilHD> its ass

;D

lol...

West C. Connected

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 08:55:42 AM »
It IS ass.  :-\

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 09:02:46 AM »
this has to be the worest out this year. Cd should win worest cd of year award from every one who likes the west. Don't buy this crap go out and buy boo yaa tribes cd much much much better then this crap
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 09:03:26 AM by BAD_SCE »
thats me

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 09:08:06 AM »
this has to be the worest out this year. Cd should win worest cd of year award from every one who likes the west. Don't buy this crap go out and buy boo yaa tribes cd much much much better then this crap
listen to it when your high the shit's bad probaly you think the beats are wack thoses are not for us is for the new generation so they follw pac and continue his legacy

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 09:16:56 AM »

very very true^^

ACBLA

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 09:19:06 AM »
listen to it when your high the shit's bad probaly you think the beats are wack thoses are not for us is for the new generation so they follw pac and continue his legacy

C'mon now, be a DR fan, but dont act like a dumb! The CD sucks. Str8.
Anyway i see a lot of speculations about this CD. I mean a lot of ppl dont even owe a single OG Pac CD. They are not Pac fans. They dont give a flying fuck about Pac. But since it's a bad DR album, everybody in the free world will be pissed off now. While DR fans will bump it no matter what.

Shit is pathetic. Album is wack. Only songs i like are 2 OF AMERIKAZ MOST (but they didnt have to replace Snoop) and TOSS IT UP. The rest is garbage, imo. But dont make it a "fuck Suge" topic at any cost. Let's just say this album SUCKS. We are talking about TUPAC, not Suge or Snoop or Daz or Kurupt or whatever.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 09:20:34 AM by ACBLA »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 10:09:05 AM »
They officially ruined classics.  All the beats are ridiculously wack, plus they didnt even have the decency to leave all of the lyrics in tact.  For example, on "Heartz of Men" he originally says "Hey Quik let me see them binoculars nigga".  In this gay ass cd, they blank out Quik's name! the new one is "Let me see them binoculars nigga".  Death Row are a bunch of whores.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 10:11:15 AM »
They officially ruined classics.  All the beats are ridiculously wack, plus they didnt even have the decency to leave all of the lyrics in tact.  For example, on "Heartz of Men" he originally says "Hey Quik let me see them binoculars nigga".  In this gay ass cd, they blank out Quik's name! the new one is "Let me see them binoculars nigga".  Death Row are a bunch of whores.

relax, it's not the end of the world

ACBLA

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 10:14:37 AM »
Oh so you wanted them to leave Quik in it? Even if Quik has nothing to do with this new version? Intelligent! Even if Quik talked shit about Death Row? Intelligent.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 10:18:49 AM »

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 10:24:45 AM »

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

I bought that Best of Works album too even though I already had (almost) every song on an original copy. I collect 2Pac albums.

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 10:53:49 AM »
personally, i stopped giving a fuck about pac's cds after makaveli...

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2003, 11:17:07 AM »

They Haven't Ruined The Classics!

I collect 2Pac albums.
* Cop Killla Too