Author Topic: Westside Connection "Pimp & 'Ho'lloween Ball"  (Read 314 times)

E. J. Rizo

Westside Connection "Pimp & 'Ho'lloween Ball"
« on: October 07, 2003, 01:07:09 AM »

BE CALLER “69” AND HAVE A BALL!

If you're our lucky winner, (caller 69), you'll get tickets to our super secret concert and show, as well as your own copy of Westside Connection's new CD: Terrorist Threats, in-stores                  December 9th. We're not selling tickets to this event – the only way to get in, is to win!

We're keeping the date and the location super secret, but you better believe this is going to be one BIG event! Everyone's going to be dressed in their best Pimp and Ho' costumes! Don't miss this!

And if the secret concert isn't enough, we're giving a thousand (that's right, $1,000) every morning! Listen to Big Boy's Neighborhood, mornings at 7:10 AM, only on Power 106!

Be sure to check out Westside Connection's new CD, Terrorist Threats, due in stores on December 9th!

----

Does this mean that we should have the new WSCG cd out on the net halloween night? since they going to be giving away free copyies of htere cd someone is bound to rip one of them unless they give them the cds later.....but we will see i wish i can win some tickets.....gotta listen and be callin power alot this month

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re:Westside Connection "Pimp & 'Ho'lloween Ball"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 08:40:09 AM »
 :o :o :o
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 09:54:10 AM »
Does this mean that we should have the new WSCG cd out on the net halloween night? since they going to be giving away free copyies of htere cd someone is bound to rip one of them unless they give them the cds later.....

Dude, come on! You're already conspiring when you'll be able to download the album off the fuckin internet? I mean really - bitch pleez.

Cool competition though.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 10:25:58 PM »
Does this mean that we should have the new WSCG cd out on the net halloween night? since they going to be giving away free copyies of htere cd someone is bound to rip one of them unless they give them the cds later.....

Dude, come on! You're already conspiring when you'll be able to download the album off the fuckin internet? I mean really - bitch pleez.

Cool competition though.

Chill duke, Ejrizo be talking real shit mayne. lol

WSC is fools if they give out their CD's, and don't expect nobody to bootleg it and loose 100s of thousand in sales..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 12:43:44 AM »

Cool competition though.
yeah man dont trip cause anyone that knows me knows that ima be the first person to pick that mutha fucka up on Dec. 9th so dont trip i am just really anxious to hear the cd i cant wait but no matter what im alreaedy convinced that i am going to buy it