Author Topic: WSC On 100.3 (Steve Harvey) Today  (Read 1044 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WSC On 100.3 (Steve Harvey) Today
« on: October 30, 2003, 12:23:51 PM »
Steve Harvey, Ice Cube, Dub C And Mack 10 had a great interview \ album review today for WSC's new album dropping Dec 9th.  This interview made me want this album BAD, and I'm now counting the days until it drops.  If anybody heard it this morning, you'll agree that it was one word... REAL!!!!  We've had all these talks about whos gonna come with an album that has the power to bring back the west.. and I'd say WSC's done it and the people are responding WELL.  The promotion for this album is amazing.  They played almost every song and all were nothin but (as Steve says..) HEATa'Z.

They took many "pot shots" at Ja Rule, even going as far as callin out his birth name on the air.  They made references to "Rappers In Love," played the song, and cracked on Ja Rule all at the same time.  The interview was crazy, WSC's really done a stand up job putting together a great album and including top notch promotion to go along with it.  The way it should be done.  So who ends up bringing some positive light back to the WEST?  Not Crooked I, or any of them young cats.. it ends up being some old school legends who most would have written off a long time ago.  The cats who started it all.  This is the best thing that couldve happened to the WEST and I'm hoping that we're all taking notice and not sleepin when the album drops.  It's gonna be mad.  Can't wait for the first week sales to come out too.  Im thinking they may push 500K or more the first week.  WEEESSST SIIIIeeeeDDDEE!  (had to get that out..)  

Ax

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

E. J. Rizo

Re:WSC On 100.3 (Steve Harvey) Today
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 12:38:44 PM »
hell yeah man

Weeeeesssssssssttttttt Siiiiiiiiidddddddddeeee!!!!!

i fuckin love that been a while since we been hearing that shit all over the place and thank god for WSCG there album is going to be heat i just hope it sells that well i dont know about the vibe anywhere else but the vibe for them here in LA is like 50 would say "hotter than a tea kettle" promotion is amazing in LA

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 01:25:46 PM »
someone should have recorded this interview  ::)

i really wanna hear this...
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 01:40:10 PM »
Thanks for the info Kev. Cant wait for the album  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 01:42:04 PM »
I guess they were on Big boy's morning show yesterday. I hear that WC was less than impressed with the questions Big Boy was asking and they got into a little skirmish!

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 02:24:14 PM »
I guess they were on Big boy's morning show yesterday. I hear that WC was less than impressed with the questions Big Boy was asking and they got into a little skirmish!

really?? what happend?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 02:30:16 PM »

Really?? yea.. like  Big Jay, what was said?  Some details please Mr. E-Dubb!!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2003, 02:37:29 PM »
i heard that the interview they did with power they played the whole cd thats what my friend told me

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2003, 02:41:21 PM »
I guess they were having breakfast with Big Boy and he was asking all sorts of questions like "Who's the weakest in your group" and "Who gets laid the most" and stuff like that and WC wasn't having it. From what I was told, He got up, and walked over to Big Boy and everybody in the audience kind of gasped, and WC tore up his questions. He told Big Boy he woulda beat him up, but he would sue him. Then Big boy told the producers to go to commercial. I guess when they got back they both apologized and said that they had to work together to make the West Stronger or something like that.

This is third hand info however, cause Someobdy told it to me and now I'm telling it to you guys. The dude who told it to me tho is a pretty stand up guy tho so I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2003, 02:47:41 PM »
I guess they were having breakfast with Big Boy and he was asking all sorts of questions like "Who's the weakest in your group" and "Who gets laid the most" and stuff like that and WC wasn't having it. From what I was told, He got up, and walked over to Big Boy and everybody in the audience kind of gasped, and WC tore up his questions. He told Big Boy he woulda beat him up, but he would sue him. Then Big boy told the producers to go to commercial. I guess when they got back they both apologized and said that they had to work together to make the West Stronger or something like that.

damn crazy ish

after reading nimas interview i would have thought that mack10 would do stuff like that lol
« Last Edit: October 30, 2003, 02:58:29 PM by Lil Jizzay »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2003, 02:55:57 PM »
sounds good, hopefully this will be the heater I've been waiting for.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2003, 04:14:46 PM »

damn crazy ish

after reading nimas interview i would have thought that mack10 would do stuff like that lol

Mack 10 was the least enthused on Steves show today also, but he wasn't as bad as in Nimas interview.  Ice Cube's interview on WC2K was classic news reporting if you ask me and alot of it had to do with Cubes willingness to answer up and expand on the questions.  Nima had dope questions no doubt.. but Mack 10 must've been having a bad day or something.  Mack 10 messed up what would've been a dope ass interview for DubCNN.

Axle
~Theodore Roosevelt

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 04:04:49 AM »

When I hear Westside Connnection..
...I gets a fuckin...

* B-Ceezy ('seer) bumps bow down (LP)..