Author Topic: Muslim Coca-Cola, lol...  (Read 279 times)

Jome

Muslim Coca-Cola, lol...
« on: November 10, 2003, 11:51:17 PM »

Qibla-Cola, Coke for muslims who wants to boycott Coca-Cola and Pepsi, or Americans in general.
They're main office is located in Derby, U.K., and made in Oslo, Norway.

A blind-test in Norway wasn't encouraging:

1st place: Pepsi
2nd place: Coca-Cola
3rd place: Coops Cola (Local Norwegian brand)
4th place: Qibla-Cola

According to reports, Qibla-Cola is a huge hit in immigrant grocery stores.

JTSimon

Re:Muslim Coca-Cola, lol...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 12:26:01 PM »
 ;D I chose jif

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2003, 01:59:23 PM »
aright! pepsi is number 1!

lol at muslum cola.......how hypocritical of them, if they want to boycott something , why copy the logo and flavor. that's like telling a girl you're ugly as fuck, but can i have sex with your clone?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 03:28:32 PM »
http://www2.coca-cola.com/contactus/myths_rumors/middle_east.html

I feel sorry for those who can't get reliable, truthfull information.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2003, 07:43:25 PM »
LMFAO@Muslim Cola.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2003, 07:50:12 PM »
LOL! Are they gonna sell this worldwide?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 02:22:24 PM »
Muslims have a reason for boycotting US products.  Incase you didn't notice the United States just turned two Muslim countries upside down in two years and has no exit plan for the occupation of those countries.  And this is just recently.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2003, 03:20:48 PM »
Muslims have a reason for boycotting US products.  Incase you didn't notice the United States just turned two Muslim countries upside down in two years and has no exit plan for the occupation of those countries.  And this is just recently.

Boycotting is different from biting...They basically made a carbon copy, with the words Qibla-Cola replacing Coca-Cola.

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2003, 03:25:40 PM »

Fuck you're stupid. I mean, Coca-cola employs more that 20,000 Palestinian people.

Good idea!!! Lets boycott Coca-cola and put them out of work!!!

For example, in the Palestinian Authority, The National Beverage Company, our Company's authorized local bottling partner, is an independent, privately held company, managed by local Palestinian businesspeople, who operate a Coca-Cola bottling facility located in Ramallah and distribution centers in Gaza, Hebron and Nablus. The National Beverage Company employs 200 local people and generates employment for hundreds of others in related industries. Throughout the Middle East we operate as a local business, run by local people and employing more than 20,000 local people, with local share owners.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2003, 02:12:01 PM »

Fuck you're stupid. I mean, Coca-cola employs more that 20,000 Palestinian people.

For example, in the Palestinian Authority, The National Beverage Company, our Company's authorized local bottling partner, is an independent, privately held company, managed by local Palestinian businesspeople, who operate a Coca-Cola bottling facility located in Ramallah and distribution centers in Gaza, Hebron and Nablus. The National Beverage Company employs 200 local people and generates employment for hundreds of others in related industries. Throughout the Middle East we operate as a local business, run by local people and employing more than 20,000 local people, with local share owners.

They need to work for Palestinian owned businesses and spend their money only at those businesses.  That's how you get ahead.  It's the same thing the Jews do.  The Jewish dollar changes hands six times before it leaves the community.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2003, 03:30:48 PM »

lol at muslum cola.......how hypocritical of them, if they want to boycott something , why copy the logo and flavor. that's like telling a girl you're ugly as fuck, but can i have sex with your clone?

You fuckin dunce. They're boycotting the company, not the product.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2003, 06:25:51 PM »

Exactly.  It's not about the taste.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2003, 11:02:00 PM »

Tech, don't waste your time on this idiot; he's the same guy who claimed that India was in the Middle East.

TKay

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2003, 12:46:33 AM »
This fuckin´ muslim cola won´t live a lon time...
LOL
W E S T C O A S T  F O R  L I F E

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2003, 08:48:28 AM »

They need to work for Palestinian owned businesses and spend their money only at those businesses.  That's how you get ahead.  It's the same thing the Jews do.  The Jewish dollar changes hands six times before it leaves the community.  

is an independent, privately held company, managed by local Palestinian businesspeople,
« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 08:49:50 AM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »