Author Topic: 50 & Fredro Starr get into a fight?  (Read 441 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:50 & Fredro Starr get into a fight?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 08:23:37 AM »
So what U trying to say Boxing aint no good in a street fight ?

Trust me it is

I have bin boxing for 5 years and it comes in real handy in a street fight.

yea the first time i got on the punch bag i found out how sloppy i was. boxing will help focus a personal as well as the obvious benefits

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

SGV

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 09:25:50 AM »
Of course boxing helps you focus, but if you're in a street fight, you don't really have all kinds of time to plant your feet and get a good punch in.

As for 50/Fredro. 50 maybe bigger, but that doesn't mean he'd win. Smaller cats have an advantage, because they're punching up, not down.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 11:32:32 AM »
Of course boxing helps you focus, but if you're in a street fight, you don't really have all kinds of time to plant your feet and get a good punch in.

As for 50/Fredro. 50 maybe bigger, but that doesn't mean he'd win. Smaller cats have an advantage, because they're punching up, not down.
exactly fools be acting like they never played punch out or something you didnt see little mac knock the shit out of everyone by jumping and punching up....LMAO...jk
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 11:32:49 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Jome

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 07:38:27 PM »

Yeah, on the same note, this doesn't necessarily mean that Suge Knight would take Snoop Dogg out in a fight.. Snoop may look skinny and weak, but he might be a real champ when it comes to street fights.   :P

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 07:42:44 PM »

Yeah, on the same note, this doesn't necessarily mean that Suge Knight would take Snoop Dogg out in a fight.. Snoop may look skinny and weak, but he might be a real champ when it comes to street fights.   :P
For all we know, he is. Do you know if Snoop can't scrap? Nope. Suge may be big, that don't mean he could fuck up everyone. Sure if he connects its a wrap, but he's big and more than likely slow. Snoop seems quick.

EVERYONE: Height and Weight are not factors in fighting or fighting ability.

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 09:17:51 PM »
well...to a point size doesnt matter...the only way snoop would beat suge i think is if suge just plain couldnt fight....snoop is sooooo damn skinny though...i mean it looks like i could break his arm with one finger...and i mean in videos and shit he doesnt look that skinny...but did anyone see him in Baby Boy? when he was just wearing that tank top? dude's arms are tiny!