Author Topic: Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside  (Read 1350 times)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2003, 09:02:48 PM »

Kokanes l"ike Im a legend I made myself and fuck Snoop", well no-offence buddy but your average hiphop head had no clue who the fuck you were before you got with Snoop....And Im not hating either, Im a fan of the guy...This shit just boggles my mind  :-\

Yup, before 'Tha Last Meal' was released, i had no idea who he was...matter of fact, most of the tracks where i've heard him rapping features Snoop in it.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2003, 10:17:57 PM »
nima take that 2nd clip down man.... im calling koka right now.. the first one is cool but the 2nd is a no no....
I'll bust on your house like one of the members of Tha Eastsidaz Biiatch....I thought the first one was a no no....Kokanes fucked man....WTF is wrong with this guy?

This is fucked man I cant believe this shit going down...I wonder if Tray and Kane will join Tha Row now or some shit, maybe Suger Knights in Kokanes ear along with Tray and Kurupt or something.....

I just cant see why Kokane would pull this shit man...Im not a crazy westcoast fan.  I listen to your average shit like Snoop/Dre affiliated, WSC shit, some DJ Quik ect.....But by no means did I expect Kokane to drop this shit on Snoop like that....Before Tha Eastsidaz and Last Meal I had no clue who the fuck Kokane was evne tho alot of you "westcoast" fans may have.  People should thank Snoop for the shit they diss him for IMO....

Kokanes l"ike Im a legend I made myself and fuck Snoop", well no-offence buddy but your average hiphop head had no clue who the fuck you were before you got with Snoop....And Im not hating either, Im a fan of the guy...This shit just boggles my mind  :-\

i told ya... no taste in music!

Jome

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2003, 10:36:48 PM »
No more Kokane on Snoop songs...YAY!

No more Kokane on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Kurupt on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Tray Deee on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Dr.Dre on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Eastsidaz on Snoop songs... YAY!
E-White wants to release his album on DPGRecz... YAY!
Soopafly's the next one... YAY!
Who's next... Uncle June Bugg?... YAY!

::) ::) ::)

Word..
Xzibit felt the heat last year.. seems like Snoop is in for a ride too..  :-\

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2003, 11:53:49 PM »
Damn, instead that the West Coast starts to unite, they keep breaking up...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2003, 12:50:58 AM »
LMMFAO i was rollin when i heard this, he goes on sum singin shit and changes his voice or wutever.. Kokane ALWAYS has me rollin hes a funny ass dude "and the list goes on ehhhnnnhhhwuwuwuwu"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2003, 01:35:01 AM »
Shit's getting crazy... Too much beef goin' on. :-\

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2003, 02:00:24 AM »
daz vs kurupt, kurupt vs soopafly, tray dee vs snoop, kokane vs snoop ...blabla WTF? is this a westcoast kindergarten right now or what?   ::)

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2003, 03:14:14 AM »
ImO we have to admit Snoop Dogg is the problem. We cant just say "damn how many beefs!". 90% of those beefs are against Snoop Dogg! (not to consider Daz's beef cause he's beefing with his mama too!). What the fuck is wrong with Snoop? ???

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2003, 03:45:26 AM »
damn, whats goin on with snoop?.....

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2003, 03:56:33 AM »
I'm under the impression everybody wants to call Snoop a bastard. Of course,I don't know the entire situation with all of them but I think everyone's disrespectful to him. Tray Deee should remember Snoop brought him in back in the day and if it wasn't for Snoop uniting him with Goldie Loc,he wouldn't have had his best partner in rhyme and would probably have remained rather insignificant,dropping the odd guest feature here and there.
Kokane might not have been discovered by Snoop but he was sure as hell rediscovered by him.If it wasn't for Snoop,Kokane surely wouldn't have had as many guestfeatures as he had since 2000,he sure as hell wouldn't have been doing music with Busta Rhymes or Cypress Hill..."Bad Azz you my nigga", "Tha Eastsidaz,you my homies!" and "Kurupt we're gonna make it happen"? First think about who got you in contact with them.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2003, 04:03:37 AM »
This is stupid! They all need to grow up.

WORD! ALL BEEFS ARE STUPID ...

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2003, 04:13:12 AM »
I agree 100% with what the man TOnio said.
U just cant say stop beefin. if you look at it 90% of the beef on the westcoast has Snoop involved.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Smoke

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2003, 06:11:29 AM »
I'm under the impression everybody wants to call Snoop a bastard. Of course,I don't know the entire situation with all of them but I think everyone's disrespectful to him. Tray Deee should remember Snoop brought him in back in the day and if it wasn't for Snoop uniting him with Goldie Loc,he wouldn't have had his best partner in rhyme and would probably have remained rather insignificant,dropping the odd guest feature here and there.
Kokane might not have been discovered by Snoop but he was sure as hell rediscovered by him.If it wasn't for Snoop,Kokane surely wouldn't have had as many guestfeatures as he had since 2000,he sure as hell wouldn't have been doing music with Busta Rhymes or Cypress Hill..."Bad Azz you my nigga", "Tha Eastsidaz,you my homies!" and "Kurupt we're gonna make it happen"? First think about who got you in contact with them.

Man that's not the point. It's a double medal. Snoop rediscovered Kokane, but Kokane helped Snoop making a good album out of The Last Meal. Snoop launched Tray Deee musically, but Eastsidaz helped Snoop to make his best albums under Doggystyle Records. Everybody gotta give props to Snoop for it, you're right. But here they're talking about money. Snoop cant "use" them. It's not business to say "i've discovered you". Fuck that. Business is "do something with me and you'll get paid". Expecially if you've dissed the fuck outta Suge Knight leaving Death Row and one of the reasons was that Snoop blamed him for not paying him. "I break the breed with my homies", "i'm different", "that's why everybody wanna sign with Doggystyle"... those are Snoop's words! It doesnt matter that he signed Tray Deee. He had to break that fucking breed. Snoop is now very similar to dubcnn. Rappers use him to promote their future albums. I do an album with Snoop, i dont get paid, but i get a name. And my next album i'll release it solo and on another label. What?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2003, 06:14:41 AM by Tonio »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2003, 03:38:14 PM »
Kokane just read everything the people posted on the internet and recorded a little reply to the comments. im gonna post it up tomorrow.

nima

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2003, 04:08:48 PM »
Kokane just read everything the people posted on the internet and recorded a little reply to the comments. im gonna post it up tomorrow.

nima

thats tite, cant wait 2 hear wut hes gotta say... wonder if he said anything 2 wut i said about me thinkin hes funny.... prolly not