Author Topic: Sccit  (Read 296 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sccit
« on: January 03, 2004, 04:23:47 PM »
Sccit! the greatest 5 letters to ever be invented//Cleverly my similies get entered in each sentence//The penelty is mess with me you'll end up hearing lessons//Eternely, I burn the beats and spit the fluid, it's the truest shit you've ever heard//When shit occurs, I fix my words into this patern and after the track gets mastered//The hazard begins, girls watch me like I'm their calories//Assault and battery, chin checks, and they mad at me//It mostly happens when I abuse my hate//I've been accused of rape, I've been used and played//By the people that were suposed to be close to me//Now I have one concern and that's only to breathe//I don't know what is greed//Been regarded as retarded by those closest to me//Like oceans I'm deep, but like puddles I'm shallow//Religiously mallow, you wanna battle? That's prattle//I'm sleep deprived, but I'm not in Seattle.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sccit
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 06:10:37 PM »
Pretty tight. Opening lines were the best IMO.

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 09:14:03 AM »
Not bad man.  You could of hit enter at the end of each line to make it easier to read but it was quite good.

I agree with the second coming, the first few lines where the best.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2004, 09:57:02 AM »
Not bad man.  You could of hit enter at the end of each line to make it easier to read but it was quite good.

I agree with the second coming, the first few lines where the best.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2004, 10:17:50 AM »
Sccit! the greatest 5 letters to ever be invented//

isn't that four letters but one is used twice?
just messin with ya, good verse
and damn, you've been accused of rape?

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2004, 01:09:14 PM »
Sccit! the greatest 5 letters to ever be invented//

isn't that four letters but one is used twice?
just messin with ya, good verse
and damn, you've been accused of rape?

peace.

LoL...S.c.c.i.t is 5 letters, but I get what you're saying...Thanks for the feed...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 06:12:13 PM »
lol.........your raps always make me crease, man back in the day when u bust out that corny shit and had that funny as fuck line........."we got big dicks, this is not japan".........was like the funniest line of the year man..........imo, dunnow hy it made me laugh but like maybe cuz noone could have expected that shit to bust out..........bust made me n my niggaz laugh, like "the fuck, why dude come out with that fo"..........maybe cuz we all smokin in to but yeah, shit was funny........

this is kinda dope though.......kinda personal to.........like the start and the shit when ya droppin about chin checks......whats with being accused of rape though?lol........

dope peice though

check my peice "education".......its off the hook

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2004, 09:32:22 PM »
lol.........your raps always make me crease, man back in the day when u bust out that corny shit and had that funny as fuck line........."we got big dicks, this is not japan".........was like the funniest line of the year man..........imo, dunnow hy it made me laugh but like maybe cuz noone could have expected that shit to bust out..........bust made me n my niggaz laugh, like "the fuck, why dude come out with that fo"..........maybe cuz we all smokin in to but yeah, shit was funny........

this is kinda dope though.......kinda personal to.........like the start and the shit when ya droppin about chin checks......whats with being accused of rape though?lol........

dope peice though

check my peice "education".......its off the hook

peace

Yea, I like bringing comedy into Hip-Hop, and mixing it with lyrical skill...It's sort of like my thing...

My favorite line in this piece was "Girls watch me like I'm their calories"...PeACe

PS, thanks for all the replies.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2004, 06:55:37 PM »
a dope rhyme written by the allmighty self-proclaimed "scitt-the-shit"

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2004, 01:24:25 AM »
i like that lil key man.. nice one. i think also that the lines to start off with were the best. maybe if you put a bar under bar it woulda been a lil easier to read.. but never the less you've got skills...

and dayum! accused of rape.. thats a pretty harsh accusation..

peace out

(could some of ya'll gimme some feedback on my key's i've had literally no feedback.. and it feels like im wasting my time.. what happened to the ol'days.. people used to give feedback all the time lol..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 06:21:16 PM »
LOL