Author Topic: HAS ANY HEARD BOUT THAT KOBE AND 50 CENT SONG?  (Read 218 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
HAS ANY HEARD BOUT THAT KOBE AND 50 CENT SONG?
« on: January 09, 2004, 08:31:16 PM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SONG IS REALLY OUT. CUZ PPL BE TELLING ME IS  OUT THERE?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 08:33:15 PM by 2paclbc »

Quadruple OG

Re:HAS ANY HEARD BOUT THAT KOBE AND 50 CENT SONG?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 09:42:53 PM »
i thought it's been out for a while, I remember hearin that years ago.  It was supposed to be on Kobe Bryants album he was supposed to drop, I think on Columbia, but was shelved.  50 did that before he was shot

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 12:46:06 AM »
Yeah I used to have that. "Thug poet" I believe was the title, with Nas and 50.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 02:42:01 AM »
50 did that before he was shot

Incorrect, it was AFTER he got shot...I have the song on my PC, if anybody wants it.

Kobe Bryant Feat. Capone & 50 Cent - "Thug Poet"

The real version is hard to find...The version floating around on mIRC, Kazaa, etc. is the acapella mixed onto another beat...Even though Kobe  can't rap, the album woulda' been interesting to hear. But it got canceled...The first single was a song called "K.O.B.E" with Tyra Banks...LoL.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 03:35:35 AM »

Incorrect, it was AFTER he got shot...I have the song on my PC, if anybody wants it.

The real version is hard to find...The version floating around on mIRC, Kazaa, etc. is the acapella mixed onto another beat...Even though Kobe  can't rap, the album woulda' been interesting to hear. But it got canceled...The first single was a song called "K.O.B.E" with Tyra Banks...LoL.

True Kobe cant rap, but I liked "K.O.B.E" it was funky. Easy listening, the album woulda been interesting.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 08:28:10 PM »

True Kobe cant rap, but I liked "K.O.B.E" it was funky. Easy listening, the album woulda been interesting.