Author Topic: Another Reason Nintendo Is God  (Read 281 times)

Trauma-san

Another Reason Nintendo Is God
« on: January 16, 2004, 08:46:04 AM »
... They invented the Rumble feature in controllers, I forgot about that.  Playstation had to release another controller to keep from going out of business :)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Another Reason Nintendo Is God
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 08:50:08 AM »
if im not misstaking, microsoft or logitech were first
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 08:50:32 AM by Maestro »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 09:03:49 AM »
Starfox, baby!!!

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 03:51:01 PM »
fanboy knows his stuff ^^^^

But the whole memory card thing made up for the lack of that....for a game junkie like me that needs to have saves near the end of the games so i can just pop it in and beat the game...i had about 4 regular cards and one of those 12 x's when it came out

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 05:38:01 PM »
^ Actually... Nintendo invented THAT too, they had batteries installed in the Legend of Zelda, which came out shortly after the launch of the NES.  So you were always able to save long NES games near the end of the game, on the actual cart.  When the playstation came out, Nintendo didn't have a memory card because it was built into the cartridge.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 07:15:42 PM »
^True!^  Another reason Nintendo is god comes in two words.....

VIEWTIFUL JOE

the greatest game ever!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 07:16:28 PM by Ice Cold; the man formerly known as KIDRenegade619 »

-KIDRENEGADE-

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 08:13:38 PM »
trauma, why dont you just throw a skirt on your gamecube and bang it right in the rear

Jome

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 09:14:01 PM »
trauma, why dont you just throw a skirt on your gamecube and bang it right in the rear

Lmao :D ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
Because it's an inanimate object.  Having sex with inanimate objects doesn't spring to mind with me, but apparently you're a different case.  

* Lesson of the day, when people have no recourse against an argument, they just insult whoever made the argument.  

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 01:27:20 AM »
^ Actually... Nintendo invented THAT too, they had batteries installed in the Legend of Zelda, which came out shortly after the launch of the NES.  So you were always able to save long NES games near the end of the game, on the actual cart.  When the playstation came out, Nintendo didn't have a memory card because it was built into the cartridge.  

nintendo made the battery save...sony made the memory card...two totally different things.....shit i would love not to pay extra for a stupid little chip that is necessary for almost every game (except xbox)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 04:28:51 AM »
Nintendo's the gay fags that wouldn't allow violence in their video games.  anyone remember the first mortal kombat on SNES?    Fuck Nintendo and all their friends!

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 05:05:46 AM »

nintendo made the battery save...sony made the memory card...two totally different things.....shit i would love not to pay extra for a stupid little chip that is necessary for almost every game (except xbox)

That's stupid though.  At the time, the reason sony made a memory card, was because you of course can't save on a cd.  With the cartridges, nintendo pioneered the technology, a full 10 years before Sony came up with the memory card, lol.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2004, 05:06:22 AM »
Nintendo's the gay fags that wouldn't allow violence in their video games.  anyone remember the first mortal kombat on SNES?    Fuck Nintendo and all their friends!

Yeah! Who gives a fuck about violence in kid games!!!!

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
of course you can't save on cd but i don't remember paying $50 for zelda and having to shell out another $20 just to use the battery save....or playing bionic commando and saving it on my zelda cartridge

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2004, 12:30:09 PM »
Still, Nintendo pioneered the saving process.  Yet another reason they are God, thanks for bringing that up, yall.  Just because Sony moved the chip from the cartridge to a card, because of the inadequacy of their game's storage medium.. .what's the big thing about that?