Author Topic: Fuckin' Brit Police have plenty of time on their hands, eh? (OASIS!)  (Read 218 times)

Trauma-san

OASIS BACK ON TRACK!

OASIS singer NOEL GALLAGHER has been questioned by police over an alleged trespass.

The songwriter was recently pictured in a national newspaper walking along a railway line in Cornwall, where the group are working on their new album.

Now it has emerged that British Transport Police have interviewed the star over the alleged offence of trespassing on a railway line.

Inspector Kevin Marshall told BBC News: "Following a photograph which appeared in a national newspaper on 2 February 2004, around 11am this morning officers from the British Transport Police interviewed Mr Noel Gallagher in relation to him trespassing on the railway line.

"Mr Gallagher fully admitted the offence at Golant, Fowey, in Cornwall, and he was reported for a decision to be made as to whether he could be prosecuted or not."

The maximum penalty is a £1,000 fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good GOD.  I mean, make guns legal or some shit so the police have something better to do than track down pictures of people walking on a fucking rail line.  This is astounding.  They actually saw a picture of him posing on a railway track, and then got their panties in a bunch, went and found Noel, then questioned him and are considering pressing charges.................................................... for him walking down a railway line.  You have GOT to be kidding me.  Is this really all they have to do? How many people were robbed mugged raped or murdered while they were driving around the country looking for that crazied walking rock star?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note.  WOW OASIS IS BACK OH MY GOD I JUST PREORDERED 5 COPIES OF THE NEW ALBUM ON AMAZON.....!!!! OH MY !!!!!

LOL.  Oasis = Greatest rock band since the Beatles, and no, I'm not shitting you.  

Trauma-san

Re:Fuckin' Brit Police have plenty of time on their hands, eh? (OASIS!)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 10:16:02 PM »
Oh, more Oasis tidbits... They fired their drummer,..... again.  Oasis fans know that their original drummer wasn't very good, he played on the first album, and then they fired him during the sessions for the legendary "What's the Story (Morning Glory)?" album.  The new guy, Alan, has some crazy drumming technique where he can play 2 rhythms at the same time, it's some rare form of counting and sounds pretty original.  anyways, he played on their last 4 albums... later, their bass player, and their rhythm guitarist both quit the band, and apparently, Noel & Liam asked Alan to quit the band, LOL.  So, now it's down to Noel & Liam as the only founding members.  Everybody else has been replaced, but their back up guitarist and their bass player are both awesome musicians, and help write the songs now, to relieve some of the strain on Noel.  Noel apparently is doing the drums HIMSELF on the new album, at least until they hire somebody else.  Again, another Beatles spinoff, as Paul McCartney's drummer famously quit "Wings" shortly before their plane took off to record the "Band On The Run" album in the 70's... Paul ended up playing drums on the album himself! (A-la Noel).  

Noel's also saying that Liam is getting even better as a songwriter. Liam hadn't written any songs or played any instruments on the first 3 albums, but two albums ago, he wrote a mediocre song about his son, "Little James", and then last album, wrote 2 GREAT songs, one about his daughter "Songbird", and one awesome rock track "Born on a different cloud".  According to Noel, the new stuff he's written is even better, which is crazy since Liam can't even play guitar.  

When it's all said and done, OASIS are going to go down in history as legends.  

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 12:03:54 AM »
Is Liam still with the band or did he finally quit? Wouldn't be the same without him. (In a bad way.)

5 copies tough? What'cha gonna do with 5 copies? Or are you on some Elton John shit who buys one copy for the London place, one for the car, one for the mansion etc...

I totally missed their last album though. What type of shit are they doing? The kind I like, like on What's The Story? or more of the slower suff like Standing on the Shoulder of Giants?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 12:06:48 AM by T-Dogg »

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 12:38:16 AM »
yeah i dont know about that 5 copies shit...but i'll pick their new album up definetely. glad to see them back on track and glad to see noel galagher back fuckin with the police

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 04:48:16 AM »
Liam did play an instrument on the first three albums, who can forget his tambourine playing? ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 05:03:48 AM »
trauma... i will forgive your ignorance, but the transport police are a seperate division from the police who police JUST the british railway system. so they arent respsonsible for catching people being "robbed, mugged, raped or murdered."

railway lines are mostly inaccesibile to the general public, its well known you shouldnt go near the lines.

they are specifiically tasked with policing the railway system, things like trespassers on lines, the handling of drunken/violent passengers who have to be removed, often non paying ones. (for example.. i've seen a group of aslym seakers get booted from a train for not having tickets , they got a bit rowdy when they realised they were being forced off at the next station, in the middle off nowhere)

their homepage is here >> http://www.btpolfed.org.uk/

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 05:15:05 AM »
my firend died on a railway line being stupid so yes they should be questioning him
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 05:15:29 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 05:26:40 AM »
glad to see them back on track

8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 06:33:41 AM »
Is Liam still with the band or did he finally quit? Wouldn't be the same without him. (In a bad way.)

5 copies tough? What'cha gonna do with 5 copies? Or are you on some Elton John shit who buys one copy for the London place, one for the car, one for the mansion etc...

I totally missed their last album though. What type of shit are they doing? The kind I like, like on What's The Story? or more of the slower suff like Standing on the Shoulder of Giants?

Of course Liam's with the band.  The day he or Noel leaves, they should pack it up.  Their last album was awesome.  Probably 7 or 8 great songs.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2004, 06:35:08 AM »
Well, then, there must be some stupid motherfuckers in England.  If you can't walk down a railway line without, oh, looking out for Trains, you deserve what rolls over you.  Take the line police and use them to help search for muggers robbers rapers and murderers, that's what I say.  

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »
Champaign Supernova is my favourite oasis track but i think they over rated.

Peace

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2004, 09:25:20 AM »
Well, then, there must be some stupid motherfuckers in England.  If you can't walk down a railway line without, oh, looking out for Trains, you deserve what rolls over you.  Take the line police and use them to help search for muggers robbers rapers and murderers, that's what I say.  
u don't know the circumstances plus a bit of sensitivity would have been nice u cunt

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
u don't know the circumstances plus a bit of sensitivity would have been nice u cunt

Don't know the circumstances? What the fuck? It's a train, get the fuck out of the way.  You don't need police for that.  You might need them on the train for security or whatever, but why go track somebody down because in the past he may or may not have walked down a train track? That's just fucking REDICULOUS.  Sensitivity? I have none, sorry.  It died.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2004, 03:09:44 PM »
Champaign Supernova is my favourite oasis track but i think they over rated.

Peace

You think they're overrated because you think Champagne Supernova is their greatest song.  You obviously don't know shit about them or haven't heard shit from them if that's STILL your favorite song, 4 albums later.  Have you heard any other songs of theirs?  

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2004, 03:10:42 PM »
thing is we have a lot of high speed trains travelling around, they're often near motorways so you wouldnt always hear that shit comin.. and like i said.. there arent many ways on/off the tracks...