Author Topic: Anyone ever have an anxiety attack  (Read 218 times)

pappy

Anyone ever have an anxiety attack
« on: February 16, 2004, 03:07:52 PM »
like for the past couple of days ive been having them non stop.  2day was actually pretty good cept right now im feelin a bit wacky.  only difference is i kno what triggers mine most anxiety attacks people dont kno what triggers them.  A lot of people say there scary.  mine wasnt.  but its the worst feeling.  you got all this energy an you dont kno what 2 do.  its like why wont its jus fuckin stop.  either make me normal or make me fuckin nuts dont be turnin on n off.  saturday night it was every fuckin 5 minutes.  they really fuckin suck.  i dont smoke but the past couple of days ive been smokin like a chimney.  saturday night i smoked a whole pack of malboro lights in 3 hours.  yoo shits crazy

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Anyone ever have an anxiety attack
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 03:09:35 PM »
I deal with some anxiety attacks, but they are very mild. Maybe once a year or so like you said, I just get a bunch of energy, and am not sure why... Not sure what to tell you if you are experiencing them all the time.

pappy

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 04:07:30 PM »
i never had them b4.  maybe mild ones once in a blue moon.  But never like i had it saturday night

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 09:15:34 PM »
*breaks character

I've had severe anxiety attacks, twice in my life.  If you're saying they weren't scary, i'm not sure you had a severe anxiety attack; I had one so bad that I thought I was dying, I didn't know what to do and started blacking out.  I'm not exagerating, I was literally afraid I was dying, and I couldn't talk or control my muscles, the whole world started going black until the point that I couldn't see anymore, I couldn't breathe properly, I was getting light headed, I couldn't think rationally.  This was all brought on by a vivid description in a classroom of female genital mutilation as practiced in Africa, this girl was giving a presentation on it, and I was just imagining girls I know having to go through this stuff, and freaked the hell out.  Finally I got my mind together and calmed down a little bit, but while it was happening I was sure I was dying.  Extremely scary, craziest thing that's ever happened to me in my life.  

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 01:52:34 PM »
lol  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 02:53:54 PM »
YEAH, NOTHING LIKE A ANXIETY ATTACK TO LAUGH AT

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2004, 03:03:33 PM »
This was all brought on by a vivid description in a classroom of female genital mutilation as practiced in Africa, this girl was giving a presentation on it, and I was just imagining myself having to go through this stuff, and freaked the hell out.  Finally I got my mind together and calmed down a little bit, but while it was happening I was sure I was dying.  Extremely scary, craziest thing that's ever happened to me in my life.  

White people  ;D

« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 03:04:22 PM by Big Pimpin »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2004, 03:08:37 PM »
FUCKER I GOT GUNS

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2004, 03:12:32 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2004, 03:15:10 PM »
FUCK YOU MIDGET SHORT-ASS MOTHERFUCKER ISEEN YA PIC!!!! I SEE YOU!!!! FUCKER IM LOOKIN UP YOUR ADDRES ON MY SCREEN IM COMIN TO REARRANG YOUR SHIT ASK ABOUT ME!!!! FUCKER

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2004, 03:45:24 PM »
FUCK YOU MIDGET SHORT-ASS MOTHERFUCKER ISEEN YA PIC!!!! I SEE YOU!!!! FUCKER IM LOOKIN UP YOUR ADDRES ON MY SCREEN IM COMIN TO REARRANG YOUR SHIT ASK ABOUT ME!!!! FUCKER

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4264380/

Come to the Westcoast...I'll bite your nuts off.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 04:19:36 PM by Big Pimpin »

bluecorvet

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2004, 04:14:32 PM »
 :D LOL!!!
I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2004, 08:25:28 PM »
SHORT FUCKER

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2004, 09:43:23 PM »

bluecorvet

• 'G'
For Neb
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »
I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?