Author Topic: Lloyd banks underrated???........hahahaha  (Read 203 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Lloyd banks underrated???........hahahaha
« on: February 19, 2004, 04:44:59 PM »
yo i remember back when cats was sayin his underrated........shit makes me laugh, cuz even tho this is old news, homie won mixtape artist of the year..........and his still young............been dubbed as the future......already dropped a group album....got a album def droppin sometime soon on a major, which is his deubt.......and niggaz still mad young..........how many cats nowdays can say all that?

i aint really the biggest banks fan, but his on fire with whats happenin for him right now....how can anyone say his underrated is jus...............weak

anyways, whats the word on his album? whats the production team sayin?

holla back

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:Lloyd banks underrated???........hahahaha
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 05:30:42 PM »
Banks is tha shit. I cant wait for this album to drop. Its probably the most anticipated album of the year for me..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:21:11 PM »
hes overated, hes ok, hes better than 50, but some songs he comes crazy and on some hes ehh

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 08:13:14 PM »
thats cause hes not superman hes a fuckin human being DUH no MC comes perfect in every freestyle or track or collabo but overall banks is the best g unit has right now then comes game then 50 then yayo then buck

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 08:28:10 PM »
i've been a banks fan since i first heard 50/banks (50 cent is the future)...the dude will blow up, i hope..if he doesn't...i don't mind much cuz i'll still listen to his shit!

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 08:53:34 PM »
Punchline rappers usually don't make great albums and can see him only making an average album even with top-notch production.  I just see him belonging more in a group atmosphere rather than a solo artist.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 10:45:47 PM »
Banks is tight!! i like the way he flows on his verses.  Hes got that fire that gives the group fire.......he brings up the funk!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 12:33:44 AM »
ya know i hate 50 cent but i am anticipating banks album...i love his flow. i will definetely be picking his album up. but i hope he doesnt pull a 50 cent and come off great on mixtapes and others songs and then make a bullshit album.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
yo pac man who's that broad, she's dope, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 03:07:04 AM »
He's definately shown some skills on the releases he's had so far, but we'll see how well he'll hold his own on a real solo album. 'Cause he does depend on his punchlines quite a bit. But if he gets his writing on the right track for a consistent and coherent LP, he should be sittin' pretty...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2004, 03:27:21 AM »
yo pac man who's that broad, she's dope, peace.

Its Vanessa Marcil as it says on the picture, lol.

As for Banks, dude is nothing special at all, just a typical average rapper. He'll probably blow just because people buy anything Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit related, but I feel that Obie Trice deserved to blow a lot more than this guy. His album will be a 5 or 6 out of 10.