Author Topic: Nintendo Entertainment System  (Read 219 times)

E. J. Rizo

Nintendo Entertainment System
« on: March 11, 2004, 06:23:38 PM »
plugged in the  NES Today and god damn that shit is tight...lol its like a warp back in time.....games are classic......going to leave it at my girlfriends dorm so i have something to play their when i go...lol  ;D

Don Breezio

Re:Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 06:32:39 PM »
easily the best game platform ever released...every game was dope.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 06:52:57 PM »
I have every single nes game on my computer.  damn near 800.  I just play them on a emulator.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 08:12:52 PM »
I have every single nes game on my computer.  damn near 800.  I just play them on a emulator.

How exactly does that work?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 08:18:26 PM »
It ain't the same, you need the physical system! I sell them at the flea market, out of all the systems ever made, they sell the best.  You can put one on the table and it'll be gone within an hour.  People love it.  

BTW, you're leaving it at your girl's dorm room so you'll have something to play with?  ... hmmmm..... I think you're missing a wonderful opportunity, heah, brother.  

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 08:21:36 PM »
you're leaving it at your girl's dorm room so you'll have something to play with?  ... hmmmm..... I think you're missing a wonderful opportunity
ROFL...

Man I just started playing my old NES the other day too. I got way blunted and drank a 40 and started playing Duck Hunt with my homies, that shit is crazy!!!
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 08:27:19 PM »
Man, people come in drooling for that shit.  I've got a whole case of nintendo games for like 5-10 bucks each, people come in every week and look through them.

another good thing about a NES... they hardly ever break.  I mean, you can beat the shit out of them, and they'll still work.  I've never seen a game or a system that didn't work, you can always fix it pretty easy.  Most of the time, they just need to be cleaned.  The RF switch to the t.v. goes bad a lot, because people break them, but the system itself never, EVER burns up or stops working.  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 09:16:07 PM »

How exactly does that work?

you just d/l an emulator, which is free, and then install it.  You can get all the games on the net too for free.  I d/l them all in one zip off of irc.  and then it is the exact same thang as the old nes, but its on your computer.  I have a gamepad so I just use that.  and the cool thing is you can save your game, anytime you want to, as many times as you want.  it was nice to play old classics like zelda, punch out, mario bros, and contra.  I got so many games, I ain't even heard of like 60% of them.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 09:34:54 PM »
Ive been jonesing for nintendo for years but gots no hookup. Sept Im moving into my own place so im gonna buy it then
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 10:14:25 PM »
It ain't the same, you need the physical system! I sell them at the flea market, out of all the systems ever made, they sell the best.  You can put one on the table and it'll be gone within an hour.  People love it.  

BTW, you're leaving it at your girl's dorm room so you'll have something to play with?  ... hmmmm..... I think you're missing a wonderful opportunity, heah, brother.  
oh dont trip i have my fun but you know when the roomate is there or we just chillin just something else to do you know...lol

Crazy Contender

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 06:23:18 AM »
i remember playing Turtles 2 i think it was 1 of the first games were you could play with 2 players against the computer. Games were a lot harder on the NES.