Author Topic: Islamic Savagery: Iraqis Kill 4 Americans and Drag Their Bodies Through City  (Read 240 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Need any more proof about how barbaric and uncivilized the Middle East is. These Muslim animals killed four American contractors, mutilated their bodies, dragged them through the streets, and then strung them up and hung them on display in the town square. Islamic uncivilization at its finest. No wonder God has cursed these evil bastards with poverty, disease, and war. Could you imagine people in the US or Europe or any Christian country doing something this inhumane? Osama Bin Laden himself could be caught in the middle of New York City and the people wouldn't do something this evil. I guess this is how Muslims treat people who try to rebuild their pathetic countries. Savage animals.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115703,00.html

FALLUJAH, Iraq  — In a scene reminiscent of Somalia (search), frenzied crowds dragged the burned, mutilated bodies of four American contractors through the streets of a town west of Baghdad (search) on Wednesday and strung two of them up from a bridge after rebels ambushed their SUVs.

Five U.S. soldiers of the 1st Infantry Division (search) also were killed when a bomb exploded under their M-113 armored personnel carrier north of Fallujah (search), making it the bloodiest day for Americans in Iraq since Jan. 8.

The four contract workers were killed in Fallujah, a Sunni Triangle (search) city about 35 miles west of Baghdad and scene of some of the worst violence on both sides of the conflict since the beginning of the American occupation a year ago.

Chanting "Fallujah is the graveyard of Americans," residents cheered after the grisly assault on two four-wheel-drive civilian vehicles left both SUVs in flames.

Residents in Fallujah said insurgents attacked the contractors with small arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades. After the attack, a jubilant crowd of civilians, none of whom appeared to be armed, gathered to celebrate, dragging the bodies through the street and hanging two of them from the bridge. Many of those in the crowd were excited young boys who shouted slogans in front of television cameras.

Associated Press Television News pictures showed one man beating a charred corpse with a metal pole. Others tied a yellow rope to a body, hooked it to a car and dragged it down the main street of town. Two blackened and mangled corpses were hung from the green, iron bridge spanning the Euphrates River.

"The people of Fallujah hung some of the bodies on the old bridge like slaughtered sheep," resident Abdul Aziz Mohammed said. Some corpses were dismembered, he said.

The White House blamed terrorists and remnants of Saddam Hussein's former regime for the "horrific attacks" on the American contractors.

"It is offensive, it is despicable the way these individuals have been treated," White House press secretary Scott McClellan said.

Referring to the planned June 30 transfer of sovereignty to Iraqis, McClellan said "the best way to honor those that lost their lives" is to continue with efforts to bring democracy to Iraq.

State Department spokesman Adam Ereli said the contractors, all men, "were trying to make a difference and to help others."

U.S. officials did not identify the dead or the nature of their work because the next of kin had not yet been notified.

However, early evidence indicated they worked for Blackwater Security Consulting, a company based in Moyock, N.C., the company said in a statement. The security firm hires former military members from the United States and other countries to provide security training and guard services. In Iraq, the company was hired by the Pentagon to provide security for convoys that delivered food in the Fallujah area, the company statement said.

The abuse and mutilation of the contractors' corpses was similar to the scene more than a decade ago in Somalia, when a mob dragged corpses of U.S. soldiers through the streets of Mogadishu, eventually leading to the American withdrawal from the African nation. The images were broadcast worldwide and became the subject of the book and movie "Black Hawk Down."

But Wednesday's images of the four civilians killed in Iraq filled television screens worldwide Wednesday but were largely shunned by American television that deemed them too graphic.

In London, Channel 4 News broadcast an electronically blurred body being dragged through the street. In Paris, LCI television station showed the footage of the bodies without blurring them. In Germany, ZDF News showed riot scenes but not any bodies.

On Wednesday, a man held a printed sign with a skull and crossbones and the phrase "Fallujah is the cemetery for Americans" beneath the blackened corpses after they were pulled from the vehicles.

One body was tied to a car that had a poster in its window of Sheik Ahmed Yassin, the founder of the Palestinian militant group Hamas who was assassinated by the Israeli military in Gaza City.

One resident displayed what appeared to be dog tags taken from one body. Residents also said there were weapons in the targeted cars. APTN showed an American passport near a body and a U.S. Department of Defense identification card belonging to another man.

Some of the slain contractors were wearing flak jackets, resident Safa Mohammedi said.

In Baghdad, Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt said the coalition would not be deterred from its mission to rebuild Iraq, and that numerous reconstruction projects were moving forward nationwide even though attention was focused on the attacks.

The roadside bomb that killed the five American soldiers Wednesday was in Malahma, 12 miles northwest of Fallujah, where anti-U.S. insurgents are active.

Their deaths raised the number of U.S. troops killed in March to at least 48, making it the second-deadliest month for U.S. troops since President Bush declared an end to major combat on May 1. The deadliest month was November, when 82 U.S. troops were killed.

In all, at least 597 U.S. troops have died in Iraq since the war began March 20, 2003. Of the total, 459 have died since May 1 when Bush flew onto an aircraft carrier off the California coast to declare the end of major combat.

Kimmitt said that over the past week, there has been an average of 28 attacks daily against coalition military, compared with an average of just under 20 daily attacks in previous weeks.

In the deadliest previous incident this year, nine soldiers were killed Jan. 8 when their Black Hawk medevac helicopter crashed near Fallujah, apparently after being shot down.

Fallujah is in the so-called Sunni Triangle, where support for Saddam was strong and rebels often carry out attacks against American forces. U.S. Marines recently took over authority in the region from the departing U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division.

In an effort to forcefully establish their presence, the newly arrived Marines have conducted numerous patrols in Fallujah and have engaged in fierce firefights with rebels. In recent months, U.S. soldiers were not seen as often in the center of town.

The Marines have said they will aggressively pursue guerrillas in Fallujah. However, no U.S. troops or Iraqi police were seen in the area after the attacks Wednesday, and the city was quiet.

In nearby Ramadi, insurgents threw a grenade at a government building and Iraqi security forces returned fire Wednesday, witnesses said. It was not clear if there were casualties.

Also in Ramadi, a roadside bomb exploded near a U.S. convoy, witnesses said. U.S. officials in Baghdad could not confirm the attack.

Northeast of Baghdad, in the city of Baqouba on Wednesday, a homicide bomber blew up explosives in his car when he was near a convoy of government vehicles, wounding 14 Iraqis and killing himself, officials said.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 07:25:42 PM by CWalker187 »

Trauma-san

Luckily, for every 9 of us they kill, we kill dozens of them.  Simple math tells us we're winning the war.  Fuck them.  I wish we'd just drop a nuke on them and rid the world of the fucking struggle.  

Woodrow

Sad thing is, these people are about as representative of the Iraqi people as militia memeber from Oklahoma is representative of the American people...

There's assholes everywhere, it just seems like there's a lot more in the middle east at this time.

RIP to those who lost their life.

Check this out:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/15_03_04_iraqsurvey.pdf

Survey conducted by Oxford, it surveys a wide range of people from all over the country. Significant parts are:

Q1 - Overall, how would you say things are going in your life these days: very good, quite good, quite bad, or very bad?

Very good 13.4
Quite good 56.6
Quite bad 14.2
Very bad 14.8
Difficult to say 1.1
Total 100.0

From today's perspective and all things considered, was it absolutely right, somewhat right, somewhat wrong or absolutely wrong that US-led coalition forces invaded Iraq in Spring 2003?

Absolutely right 19.6
Somewhat right 28.6
 (48.5%)
Somewhat wrong 12.9
Absolutely wrong 26.2
Difficult to say 12.7
Total 100.0

Apart from right and wrong, do you feel the US-led coalition force invasion

Humiliated Iraq 41.2
Liberated Iraq 41.8
Difficult to say 17.0
Total 100.0

Now that you have told me about your political action, I would like to ask you
what you find acceptable or not acceptable about the political action of other
people.

Base = Respondents who are aware of the organisation
Acceptable
Not acceptable
Not sure/NA
Total

(bolded is not acceptable)

Attacks on coalition forces 17.3 78.0 4.7 100.0
Attacks on the CPA 13.6 81.7 4.6 100.0
Attacks on foreigners working alongside the CPA 10.2 85.7 4.0 100.0
Attacks on Iraqis who work for the CPA  4.6 92.7 2.7 100.0
Attacks on foreigners who work for the UN and similar international humanitarian organisations 4.3 92.6 3.1 100.0
Attacks on Iraqis who work for the UN and similar international humanitarian organisations 2.7 95.1 2.2 100.0
Attacks on the New Iraqi police 1.5 96.6 2.0 100.0

Of course if somebody came in and mopped up my country, I'd be pretty humiliated as well. For the most part, it seems like the Iraqi's are happy were there and support what we are doing. It's too bad that the vocal minority are causing problems and making the others look bad.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 10:03:33 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Don Seer

is it islam.. or is it the middle east thats savage?

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Could you imagine people in the US or Europe or any Christian country doing something this inhumane?

Yeah...I can. Human slavery was around for hundreds of years. Kids gettin' murdered over red and blue rags. That sick fuck in Fresno. Cults that commit mass suicide. The list can go on and on...and on.

We just don't like to point out our own faults and use them to stereotype our nation like we do others. I'm sure you know (well maybe not CWalker187) some people that come from Muslim countries that aren't sick bastards. Don't let the actions of guerilla warriors paint a picture for the entire country. That's uncivilized, and just plain ignorant.

Oh, and CWalker, do you know what 187 means? It's the California penal code for homicide. For someone who looks down on these "savage" and "barbaric" nations, you don't seem very compassionate either supporting murder.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

is it islam.. or is it the middle east thats savage?

it's war. and america started it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
It's war, indeed and it's damaging to mister Bush.
Like I said earlier this year: If the truth hurts, mister Bush will be in a lot of pain this year.
I totally lost faith in the United States over the last few years because you let an idiot rule the world. I don't dislike Americans, but I surely hate right-wing conservative motherfuckers who think they lead a perfect life with perfect values. In the meantime Bush and his buddies disrupted Iraq and the Middle East, just like I figured a year ago.
It's terrible to see those four Americans dragged through the streets and hanged.
But isn't there just one little percent in your conservative minds that thinks: how much are people hating on America these days?
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
I thought these guys were meant to be thanking you for 'liberating' them

infinite59

You call killing 4 intruders and cheering about it savagery?  I'm sorry but it pales in comparison to the 50,000 Iraqi's America has killed.  And nevermind that it's their country to begin with.  

You call that savagery?  What was the shock and awe campaign?  And don't deny that millions of American's were cheering.

May God guide you to see things as they really are.  That's one of the blessings of God is that he shows you things as they really are when you repent for your sins and surrender to his will.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 06:40:19 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

I thought these guys were meant to be thanking you for 'liberating' them

Check my previous post with Stats from the BBC.

Woodrow

Could you imagine people in the US or Europe or any Christian country doing something this inhumane?

Yeah...I can. Human slavery was around for hundreds of years. Kids gettin' murdered over red and blue rags. That sick fuck in Fresno. Cults that commit mass suicide. The list can go on and on...and on.

We just don't like to point out our own faults and use them to stereotype our nation like we do others. I'm sure you know (well maybe not CWalker187) some people that come from Muslim countries that aren't sick bastards. Don't let the actions of guerilla warriors paint a picture for the entire country. That's uncivilized, and just plain ignorant.

Oh, and CWalker, do you know what 187 means? It's the California penal code for homicide. For someone who looks down on these "savage" and "barbaric" nations, you don't seem very compassionate either supporting murder.

Thing is,...Slavery was How long ago? It's been condemned for how long now? Do people gather in the streets and cheer when Crips and bloods kill somebody? Do they say it's justified? Do people cheer and try and justify cults when they commit suicide? No.

There is no doubt about it; these people behavior was purely psychotic and barbaric. You can try and justify it all you want, but all you're doing is justifying murder.

Woodrow

it's war. and america started it.
Yep! Cause it's America's fault that Iraq ignored and defied 17 UN resolutions!

Woodrow

You call killing 4 intruders and cheering about it savagery?  I'm sorry but it pales in comparison to the 50,000 Iraqi's America has killed.  And nevermind that it's their country to begin with.  

You call that savagery?  What was the shock and awe campaign?  And don't deny that millions of American's were cheering.

May God guide you to see things as they really are.  That's one of the blessings of God is that he shows you things as they really are when you repent for your sins and surrender to his will.

Look at you. Keep ustifying these psychotic actions. Your true colors are really showing through.

Also, weren't you the one complaing that We think Amercian lives are worth more than Iraqi lives?

Look at what you did in this post.

Ask anybody with half a brain and basic knowledge on "shock and awe" and you'll see that it was the most thought out and carefull military action ever with regards to a civilian population.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Im only gonna say one thing. Look at where this incident took place. FALLUJAH.
Fallujah is in the Sunni Triangle, that whole fuckin city despises Americans.
So please dont think this incident as reflective on the whole Iraqi population, who I admit despite some reservations are geniunely happy the Americans came.

But Fallujah is like the gutter of the ghetto man. 10 yr old kids were runnin around yellin, "Fallujah is the graveyard of Americans", and yellin for "Mr.Bush to come see this." Gangsta as hell if u ask me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll