Author Topic: Sopranos Series 5  (Read 387 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sopranos Series 5
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2004, 08:41:41 AM »
its all going exactly as i said it would, all that stuff about his weak leadership in the last couple of episodes. tony b tried to kill phil but did get the other 1 if tony has any chance of peace with ny tony b has to go thats twice he has stepped out of line especially after tony's recent genorousity. on the other hand he is his cousin so his intial reaction was to stay behind him but i assure you that will change next episode if tony doesn't get there first it will come from new york!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sopranos Series 5
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2004, 09:22:14 AM »
there was hell of alot of symbolic stuff too one thing in particular i forgot to mention was the significance of the plaque tony b put on the wall "because i'm the boss thats why" or somink, tony b thinks he doesn't have to let tony know everything and this is the second time he has demonstrated that. its also the second time tony b fucked up a hit and he has only been out about 2 months.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?