Author Topic: Sopranos Series 5  (Read 386 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Sopranos Series 5
« on: April 14, 2004, 05:25:14 AM »
Dont know what it is about this series
I just aint feeling it like the other 1's

Maybe they have done all the good story's  :-\

Trauma-san

Re:Sopranos Series 5
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 06:29:40 AM »
Dont know what it is about this series
I just aint feeling it like the other 1's

Maybe they have done all the good story's  :-\

Nope... lemme ask you a question, did you watch most of the others on DVD?  When you have to wait weekly to see the new shows, it seems like it drags on... but almost every season has been like that, in my opinion.  Towards the end of the season, something significant happens that ties all the other shows together better.  

It has been slow so far, though.  I guess you could say Chris going crazy was significant, and the deal with John and the guy in Florida is going to get HUGE.  Plus, I think something big is gonna happen with A.J.  Hopefully he'll get killed, I can't stand the little prick.  I don't even like Meadow.  at least she looks good, though.  

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 06:43:29 AM »
Yeah I got em on DVD

Paulie should be in it more  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 07:09:31 AM »
Yeah!  I loved that episode earlier where he beat that guy up, and the other guy dropped the rope, so the guy came falling out of the tree.  

Tony: I heard about you making this guy fall out of the tree.  

Paulie: Fall? He JUMPED out, and started chasin me with a chainsaw! I got the right to protect myself, Ton!

LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the first episode where him and Chris were arguing about paying the tab, Chris walked out on a bill, and made Paulie have to pay it.  After Tony came down on Chris, and told him he had to pick up the check that night, Paulie was sitting at the table, going "Has everybody had their desert? Is that all you can eat?" lol, and giving Chris a grin.  Then the waiter walks over and says "The ladies at that table send their thanks" and Paulie looks over, and they're holding up glasses of wine he sent them, LOL.  Then, Chris confronts Paulie about ordering shrimp, or something, and then not eating it, and Paulie goes "I was full!" LOL
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 07:12:25 AM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 05:52:16 PM »
its picking up though...last episode was tight...and i agree paulie should be more of a central character...he's one of the best...also i cant stand tony's cousins character...some one just shoot him...and i cant stand carmella...that fucking bitch needs to be wacked

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 10:41:32 PM »
Tony's cousin is Steve Buscemi.  He's fuckin' AWESOME.  His character is gonna rejoin the 'family' next episode, it'll be good.  BTW, he directed the episode where Paulie and Chris lost the russian in the woods, which is considered one of the greatest sopranos episodes ever.  

They won't kill Carmella.  Every woman would quit watching if Carmella died, and she's really a pretty deep character with lots of depth and substance to her.  She's got all kinds of shit going on in her mind, it's really realistic.  Plus, the relationship between her and Tony has all kinds of tension in it, which helps string the excitement along in the show.  If Carmella died, Tony would go crazy and kill everybody.  If she's alive, though... you're wondering the whole time, when is Tony going to go crazy and kill everybody? LOL, that's the head game.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 02:41:19 AM »
I'm closing my eyes on this thread

Adam, how have you seen it?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 02:47:44 AM »
Supronova.org  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 03:08:48 PM »
They don't show it over there?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2004, 07:41:33 AM »
They do, we just have to wait until around September time.

The Sopranos is the only subject me and you always agree on, loads of people hated on the last series but when I bought the boxed set and watched the episodes pretty much one after another it was such a great series.  And definitely the darkest series ever.

Ps. if you're going to reply can you alert me to spoilers on this thread

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 08:55:58 AM »
can some1 send me episode 6 i been trying to get it for a week and had no luck the bots which have it on irc keep dropping me out of their queues and if i'm lucky enough to get sent it disconnects after 10 megs or so plus resume has stopped working for some reason even tho its turned on. i also tried on kazaa but the closes i can get is to see the files they never actually download.

adam i did try that link but no web page comes up :(

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2004, 07:03:23 AM »
Jay don't be naieve, we agree on a lot of things.

I won't post any spoilers

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 08:58:49 AM »
*spoiler*

wow i loved the new episode (8 Marco Polo), tony and carmella could they pssoibly get back together? and we really got to see what carmela's parents real feelings about tony are.

and tony b whats gonna happen? he took out one of sack's men, when (and it is when not if) sack finds out that is going to cause big problems between tony s and sack tony b may even have to go. the way i see it he was used as pawn to seperate new jersey from jonny sack rather than the helping him out. hopefully tony s will save him and bring him back in line, time will tell.

on a totally different subject any1 else waundering if that russain is gonna come back from series 3, he probably did take paulie's car after all.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 04:22:34 PM »
*spoiler

They asked the guy who writes all of them at the beginning of the season a bunch of questions, that he gave 1 word answers to... they asked him if Feurio would return, he said "no", they asked if the Russian would return, and he said "No"... so since Feurio hasn't made it back, I guess it ain't happening.  They've already mentioned Feurio, and they've already mentioned the Russian, I think both of them in the first episode.  

I think Tony S will pull Tony B back into line.  They've already done this with a number of characters, make it look like they're switching up.... Chris a few times, remember when Paulie was trying to get Tony killed? All kinds of crazy shit.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2004, 12:45:50 PM »
*spoiler*

but if he does that will force tony s into a war with new york unless he gives up tony b. i can't wait for the next  episode this getting real good.