Author Topic: Kill Bill Vol. 2  (Read 1079 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Kill Bill Vol. 2
« on: April 17, 2004, 01:23:33 AM »
guess yall were watin for me to make the thread ;D

this is it the climax to our story of bloody revenge.....or is it? I do not want to reveal too much about this but I will say this; do not go to Vol. 2 thinking it's another vol. 1...vague enough?  what a film!  I'll talk more on it in a couple of days when more have seen it.

4.5/5

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Kill Bill Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 01:49:08 AM »
this is funny, reviews gave it A, everyone, my freind, who loves pulp fction and loves the vol 1, didnt like it, so i dunno, im def seeing it, ill tell u wat i think, personaly i think itll be amazing

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 06:50:08 AM »
Classic

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 12:18:01 PM »
Elle vs The Bride is one bad ass cat fight

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 02:30:52 PM »
It was good.  If you don't like Quentin Tarrantino, you'll hate it, but if you like his style, this is a great great movie.  I can only think of 1 thing that would have made it better, I'll say it later on after most have seen it.  

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 06:05:22 PM »
loved it,m liked how part 1 is all action, and 2 is just chillin, great movie

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 12:08:09 AM »

Fuckin hilarious ending to it too *POP!* "Give it back! give it back you bitch!" ;D ;D ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 01:10:50 AM »

Fuckin hilarious ending to it too *POP!* "Give it back! give it back you bitch!" ;D ;D ;D

haha yea.....possible spolier ahead.....

u like that foreshadowing/pun from the name of the Ch. "Elle and "I"  "

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 12:33:01 PM »
didnt even notice it until you pointed it out

props :D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 08:20:21 PM »
The part I think could have been done better is this...

*spoiler

At the end of the first movie, they revealed that the Bride's daughter was still alive.  The movie would have been KICK ASS if they didn't, and the whole second movie, you're waiting for her to go in and kill Bill, then she opens the door, and the little girl's pointing the gun at her and calls her mommy like in Vol 2... if we would have found out when she would have found out, it would have been off the scales

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004, 09:06:01 PM »
^Yes^

But it also gave you an extreme surprise at the end of 1 nothing was said after that line its just...WHA!?!?!?!?  Either way though it would be just as powerful.

what happened to the scene where Bill throws a knife at someone? I knew of this from the commercials.

there were a few questions left un answered though like (small spoiler);

Sofie Fatale's demise and what happened to nikki, there should have been something signifying the sequel.  After vol.2 this is my prediction of his 15 year later sequel:

Elle and Sofie train nikki to kill the bride and possibly B.B...or something along those lines  what are your predictions after seeing volume 2 everyone?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 03:49:13 PM »
The part I think could have been done better is this...

*spoiler

At the end of the first movie, they revealed that the Bride's daughter was still alive.  The movie would have been KICK ASS if they didn't, and the whole second movie, you're waiting for her to go in and kill Bill, then she opens the door, and the little girl's pointing the gun at her and calls her mommy like in Vol 2... if we would have found out when she would have found out, it would have been off the scales

Yes...if Kill Bill would have remained as one movie, im pretty sure that part where they reveal that daughter is still alive  would not have been in the movie.  Hopefully if they ever re-edit to make it one movie....they should do it like that

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 05:39:12 PM »
yea, that would have been nice, trauma,but they needed to end vol 1 good, also, why did they beep out her name, what was so special about

spoiler

beatrix kiddo?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 06:21:02 AM »
i have a theory for that^^^

spoiler

In Vol.1, u just know her as THE BRIDE...now basically all she does in Vol.1 is kick so much ass and kill so many peepz shes a fucken monster shes basically in her Black Mamba zone....but in Vol.2 u realize her name plus u see her human side of her...especially in the beggining and in the end.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2004, 07:02:03 AM »
yea, that would have been nice, trauma,but they needed to end vol 1 good, also, why did they beep out her name, what was so special about

spoiler

beatrix kiddo?

That was just one of the surprises of the movie, they didn't want anybody to know her name until the end.