Author Topic: Some Shit That's Needed To Have Been Said About Stone Cold For A Long Time  (Read 252 times)

Trauma-san

FUCK THIS GUY.  I used to be a big fan of Stone Cold's, back in the day, and he's really charismatic, funny, a great performer.  Back in the day, he was a great wrestler in his early years, very talented... but all that aside, I can't ignore that AGAIN, this motherfucker is involved in a domestic dispute with his girlfriend.  How many times is this that he's slapped his woman up?  Punk motherfucker... he gets on t.v. and acts all hard and shit, but when he gets some beer in him, he feels like beating up a female.  That's a PUSSY.  In my opinion, and I may be wrong, but a man who beats a woman is right behind a child molestor on the "going to hell" checklist.  Fuck Stone Cold and his inability to control himself, fucking pussy.  

bez

right on man.  Hes a fucking jerk.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
This is old news. It's old news that he pleaded no contest on the charge of beatting ex-wife Debra. And he still has to enter a plea I think about the charge his ex-girlkfriend Tess is making.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude juss has some issues w/ anger. FUCK U for not sticking behind him, lol. What kinda fan are u? :P.

The Big Bad Ass

He's a fan of abuse in the ring, not at the house. Austins a piece of shit.

Trauma-san

This is old news. It's old news that he pleaded no contest on the charge of beatting ex-wife Debra. And he still has to enter a plea I think about the charge his ex-girlkfriend Tess is making.

Man... no, unfortunately, this Isn't old news.  This is 2 day old news.  Over the weekend, Austin called the police and said his girl bit him... and she told the police the only reason he called, was to 'pre-empt' her calling because he had been slapping her around.  

If I hear something like that once, maybe there's some sort of misunderstanding or a mistake has been made.  When the guy's apparently had at least 4 newsworthy events involving him beating up a woman... there's got to be some truth to it somewhere.  

Maybe if he had done it, and then went and sought professional help for it, or at least tried to make sure it doesn't happen again, I would "stick with him", but a man that's beat up a woman 4 times in the news has probably beat up a woman 50 times in the house.  

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
His drinking problems are reminiscent of Scott Hall's, but Steve will be around as long as he wants to because of the money he had made for the company. He'll be back in a year or so, stick around for a while and then take off again. Honestly I think if they had better story lines for him he wouldn't leave and get so drunk. I know he doesn't wrestle any more, but look at Michaels and Foley, who both claimed their bodies were to fragile to wrestle, they both came back to the ring, and I'm sure Austin will one day too. (even though I was never a big fan)

bez

Yer he will be back of course.  I was never a big fan of his wrestling skills either but his mic skills are second to none whether face or heal and he can hold a match for a hell of a long time.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Man... no, unfortunately, this Isn't old news.  This is 2 day old news.  Over the weekend, Austin called the police and said his girl bit him... and she told the police the only reason he called, was to 'pre-empt' her calling because he had been slapping her around.  

If I hear something like that once, maybe there's some sort of misunderstanding or a mistake has been made.  When the guy's apparently had at least 4 newsworthy events involving him beating up a woman... there's got to be some truth to it somewhere.  

Maybe if he had done it, and then went and sought professional help for it, or at least tried to make sure it doesn't happen again, I would "stick with him", but a man that's beat up a woman 4 times in the news has probably beat up a woman 50 times in the house.  

It is old news, the original incindent with Tess happened a couple of months ago.

Trauma-san

Motherfucker, READ.  ANOTHER incident happened last week.  Shit, don't be such a fucking prick, Again, you're WRONG.  

And NO, it's not reminiscent of Scott Hall.  Scott Hall isn't a wife beater.  Stone Cold is, as reported 4 fucking different times now.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Motherfucker, READ.  ANOTHER incident happened last week.  Shit, don't be such a fucking prick, Again, you're WRONG.  

And NO, it's not reminiscent of Scott Hall.  Scott Hall isn't a wife beater.  Stone Cold is, as reported 4 fucking different times now.  

If you read my comment Asshole, you would've seen the words original incindent meaning that we know Austin's history about beating women.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol@ the above. Why r yah cursing?

I know it's a serious subject but dam.....yer taking it way too personal......unless it's happened to u......if so.......I'll shut up now.

Anyway.......pity about Scott Hall......he was one of the coolest.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol@ the above. Why r yah cursing?

I know it's a serious subject but dam.....yer taking it way too personal......unless it's happened to u......if so.......I'll shut up now.

Anyway.......pity about Scott Hall......he was one of the coolest.

I cursed because the guy I was responding to called me a motherfucker, so I called him an asshole

Trauma-san

Fuck you, you fuckin' wife-beater sympathist.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck you, you fuckin' wife-beater sympathist.  

So I'm a wife-beater sympatist by restating Stone Cold's history. I don't get it, help me make the connection.