Author Topic: Finally got two albums I've been wanting to get for ages  (Read 242 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Finally got two albums I've been wanting to get for ages
« on: June 05, 2004, 11:50:05 AM »
Last week when I was in London I picked up Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol 2 and the re-release of Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent By Design. The two of them have been in constant rotation in my cd player this week, and I have to say they are both just as good as they were hyped up to be. Will definitely need to be picking up Revolutionary Vol 1, and probably Pyscho Social for Jedi Mind Tricks, as the tracks I've heard from Visions of Ghandi haven't impressed me that much.

SGV

Re:Finally got two albums I've been wanting to get for ages
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 12:24:07 PM »
Whatever happened to finding out about that shipping? I still got that 2Mex on deck.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 12:26:03 PM »
Whatever happened to finding out about that shipping? I still got that 2Mex on deck.

Oh shit man, I forgot about that shit. I'll try and find out next week, and then i'll get the money across to you on Paypal.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 12:27:08 PM »

Oh shit man, I forgot about that shit. I'll try and find out next week, and then i'll get the money across to you on Paypal.

Aight.

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 12:31:18 PM »
Back from Vegas?

SGV

West C. Connected

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 12:44:36 PM »
Woohoo.
You know we're working on getting you positive karma?

SGV

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 12:46:56 PM »
Good luck on that. It'll take a while. Especially considering all the cry babies we have here who get hurt the moment you bad mouth their man.

West C. Connected

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 01:02:34 PM »
We have a lot of faith. ;)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 01:06:29 PM »
Yeah, back to the topic fellas. ;D

SGV

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 01:24:30 PM »
I'm seeing Immortal Tech tonight with KRS-One. That's gonna be a banging ass show.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 01:27:25 PM »
I'm seeing Immortal Tech tonight with KRS-One. That's gonna be a banging ass show.

No doubt, would love to see either of them live, but together on one bill will be amazing.

SGV

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 01:34:33 PM »
^^I seen KRS-One in Feb, a week later I seen IT. So, when I heard they were doing a show together, I had to peep it. Can't go wrong with them. Amazing live shows. I'm speculating myself that Cormega might show up.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 01:36:58 PM »
Both classic but very old ( :D) albums. "Violent By Design" is without any doubt one of my most favourite albums. If you like it you should probably rather buy their first one than "Visions Of Ghandi", because the new one is kinda different (not that different though). I love all their albums 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2004, 08:39:17 AM »
lol, SGV's karma is about -1300. If 5 people give him props 5 times a day and nobody will diss him anymore (and i highly doubt that) it will still take almost two months till he's at 0...i might contribute tho :D

VBD is one helluva dope album...better than both the psycho social cd and visions of ghandi (which had sum dope tracks on tho, especially "Animal Rap")...IT's shit is dope too, i ain't got Vol. 1 tho