Author Topic: White Chicks  (Read 1061 times)

Trauma-san

Re: White Chicks
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 06:54:15 AM »
"even if it made me a millionaire." 

didn't u say that u would do anything to be a millionaire in that one thread?

I never said I WOULDN'T make the movie, I just said it would make me sick.  LOL.  I'd still be rich, though. 

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 07:08:51 AM »
"I never said I WOULDN'T make the movie, I just said it would make me sick.  LOL.  I'd still be rich, though."

lol , tht's the way I think when it comes to money and work "if degrading work=money= do it"

and hey i'd make "Black chicks" , starring someone really "fitting" to play the black chicks like Tom Arnold and better yet that guy from independance day that flew into the alien mothership (to counterthe WAYANS bros's "
"star power").
they would act all ghetto , and have really really really fat asses , they would snap there fingers and say "talk to the hand" every other word and in between sentences they would mutter "uhm uhm" (u know what i'm talking about) like REAL black women do.
RIGHT?RIGHT?

we need to seize the day and ride the wave of playing up unfair stereotypes into hollywood superstardom

then we could do sequels or spinoffslike :
-Arab guys:a tale of Allah , Jihad  and suicide bombings
-Asian guys: a tale of small penises and kung fu!   
the sky is the limit really !
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 07:12:53 AM by Fattak »

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 07:17:59 AM »
Yup! And we could have the black women always cut people off in traffic without even looking their way... we could have them have about 20 kids hanging off their arms... take them all to the store, not watch any of them, not buy them anything, etc. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 11:15:58 AM »
Do it, you won't see me crying when I'm in line to buy the ticket when it comes out  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 12:51:59 PM »
this movie looks so pathetic i wont even rent it

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 02:47:24 PM »
this movie looks dumber than soul plane.

Yet you haven't seen either... ::)

lmao!!

this movie looks so pathetic i wont even rent it

neither would i

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 04:22:44 PM »
looks lame

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 09:30:31 PM »
"Do it, you won't see me crying when I'm in line to buy the ticket when it comes out"

you'd actually watch a movie that's basically degrading ur race in the name of a few laughs ?
*remembers that u've watched soulplane* nevermind

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2004, 10:02:36 PM »
"Do it, you won't see me crying when I'm in line to buy the ticket when it comes out"

you'd actually watch a movie that's basically degrading ur race in the name of a few laughs ?
*remembers that u've watched soulplane* nevermind

Well first off, I didn't see Soul Plane.

Second off, yes I would if it was a good movie. I can laugh at myself and I can laugh at my own race.

And if any of you were to actually watch White Chicks that are so opposed to it, you would know that it pokes as much fun if not more on other groups such as homosexuals, black people, foreigners, black women, and basically women in general.

They say the N word and I didn't cry about it. Hell, white people on this board say it and I could care less.

Just relax... 8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2004, 05:04:48 PM »
This movie was surprisingly dope.  I thought it was gonna be shit, but I saw it cuz the Wayans have never disappointed before, and I made the right decision.  The movie is very hilarious, and none of the funny parts are on the previews.  Its like the opposite of that, they made the movie look gay on the previews so more girls would go probably.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2004, 05:18:46 PM »
This movie was surprisingly dope.  I thought it was gonna be shit, but I saw it cuz the Wayans have never disappointed before, and I made the right decision.  The movie is very hilarious, and none of the funny parts are on the previews.  Its like the opposite of that, they made the movie look gay on the previews so more girls would go probably.

hector

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2004, 10:44:32 PM »

Whats your fuckin point Downy?  Don't get mad cuz your retarded and have a stupid sense of humor.  I never have heard bone crusher or lil jon's albums, but I can tell you that I would hate them.  I don't need to see these movies to know that I won't like them.  I will never watch these movies. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2004, 11:46:27 PM »

Whats your fuckin point Downy?  Don't get mad cuz your retarded and have a stupid sense of humor.  I never have heard bone crusher or lil jon's albums, but I can tell you that I would hate them.  I don't need to see these movies to know that I won't like them.  I will never watch these movies. 

Ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"?... Ever smoked weed that didn't smell so good, but was bomb? I know you have, you fuckin' pothead...Now shut up, and stop judging shit without knowing shit.

hector

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2004, 11:50:56 PM »

Ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"?... Ever smoked weed that didn't smell so good, but was bomb? I know you have, you fuckin' pothead...Now shut up, and stop judging shit without knowing shit.

ever hear the saying "I know my tastes way better than anyone else in the world"?  I ain't never met you, but I know your a retarded idiot.  I'll judge whatever the hell I want to.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2004, 12:50:38 AM »
I ain't never met you, but I know your a retarded idiot.  I'll judge whatever the hell I want to.

Oh, the irony.