Author Topic: White Chicks  (Read 1062 times)

Sikotic™

White Chicks
« on: June 27, 2004, 05:39:01 PM »
Funny as hell. Funnier than Dodgeball.

It surprised me because I was expecting the movie to suck but it didn't. The parts where Marlon was lik e"Move bitch" or "I'm comin' nigga" in his regular voice while dressed like a woman had me in tears.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: White Chicks
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 05:40:37 PM »
i wana see this, it looks like it would have really cheesy jokes tho...

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 05:48:03 PM »
this movie looks really really really bad. Every joke on the trailer was completly lame, and i imagine thats what the entire movie is like. i never really thought those guys were that funny.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 06:50:57 PM »
I know it looks bad in the trailers, but trust me it was funny. Only because of the Wayans brothers and that big fool from Friday After Next.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hector

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 08:22:27 PM »
this movie looks dumber than soul plane.

bez

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 08:38:39 PM »
If I made a movie called "Black Chicks" would it be considered to be racist.  I am sure it would!

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 08:40:35 PM »
I Second That This Movie Is Funny As Hell....I Also Like The Part Where he's Like "Im comin Nigga"...That had me rollin, but my favorite part was when that one dude (Damon From Friday After Next)...started singing the michelle branch song....that was Hilarious

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 08:47:56 PM »
I Second That This Movie Is Funny As Hell....I Also Like The Part Where he's Like "Im comin Nigga"...That had me rollin, but my favorite part was when that one dude (Damon From Friday After Next)...started singing the michelle branch song....that was Hilarious

Yeah man when he was singin' holy shit I was cryin there too. Somethin about watchin' this giant guy singing like a fruitcake that gets people rollin'.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 09:49:15 PM »
this movie looks dumber than soul plane.

Yet you haven't seen either... ::)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 11:03:40 PM »
ya my friends told me it was funny as fuck.. i thought the preveiws looked funny so me and my girl r gunna go see it real soon

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 12:29:03 AM »
watched it on saturday, only reason was because i got in for free...BUT the movie surprissed me...FUCKIN FUNNY...thought it be another stupid black comedy :P...but it was actually funny....when they said 'Nigga' and the other white chicks were like 'what?' lol "its ok if they're not around"

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 01:16:48 AM »
i wasn't planning on seeing it but since you guys seemed to dig it then i might have to check it out.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 06:18:13 AM »
I can't believe anybody would possibly even be interested in this movie.  This has got to be one of the stupidest plot ideas I've ever heard.  Another thing, when they're dressed up like the white girls, they look like two fuckin' saskwatches with rubber masks on, who the hell would believe that?  All the jokes are lame, easy shit that appeals to 5 year olds, except the 5 year olds can't see it, because they cuss the whole time.  The Wayan brothers are a curse on acting, they suck SO FUCKING BAD, their name ensures I won't see movies.  I'd be sick to my stomach if I worked in Hollywood and had ANYTHING to do with movies like this, even if it made me a millionaire. 

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 06:37:55 AM »
"even if it made me a millionaire." 

didn't u say that u would do anything to be a millionaire in that one thread?

as for the movie , HELL NO I'm not watching it!!!
Why ?
"If I made a movie called "Black Chicks" would it be considered to be racist.  I am sure it would!"
could u imagine what people would do if u had 2 white guys dressing up as black women and playing up all the stereotypes?

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 06:53:39 AM »
We oughta do it, and CHANGE THE WORLD!!! When the Firestorm comes, just point everybody at "White Chicks" and watch as they don't have shit to say.