Author Topic: White Chicks  (Read 1060 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: White Chicks
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2004, 07:18:49 AM »
Sounds like another movie I would try hard to avoid.

I don't like these 20 kms over the top American comedies. On the whole I prefer English comedy.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

hector

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2004, 11:24:09 AM »
I ain't never met you, but I know your a retarded idiot.  I'll judge whatever the hell I want to.

Oh, the irony.

you're so fuckin dumb.  you think I give one shit about my spelling or grammar on this forum?  I know a million times more about spelling and grammar then you Downy.  You try and correct me all the time thinking that you are so damn smart.  but guess what, this ain't english class.  I know its probably a more difficult english class than you have ever had Downy, but I don't give a shit about spelling or grammar here.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2004, 05:11:47 AM »
^ Remarkable he spells that completely correct

some more irony,I guess?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

bez

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2004, 02:11:52 PM »
Saw the trailer to this before, it does look funny. 

The car scene looks funny as fuck.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2004, 02:28:41 PM »
^^The car scene is actually a lot funnier than it is in the preview too.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2004, 11:28:23 PM »
this movie is good...It wAS hellA FUNNY...BUT ONE THING i Have reALIZED IS THat white peeps or should I saY nON uRBAn Peeps doesnt like whaT THEY CAll blACK MOVIES BECUZ ITS GHETTO and they dont understaND THE JOKES. iF U Take someone like "Now_I_know" u'll see thAT THE PERSON LIVES IN THE HOOD And understaND THAt type of movie..But if u taKE sOME KIDS THAt lives in A NICE HOOD..And thAT R NOT USED TO THat type ghetto type of things they just wont feel it...Its like bringing A ghetto ASS PERSON TO THE MOVIES TO WAtch  a MAndy moore movie

hope u feel my point

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2004, 09:19:19 AM »
I looks retarted I first saw the preview for this when I saw the bullshit movie known as Soul Plane. >:(

I haven't been feeling anything the Wayans Brothers have been doing since dumbass Scary Movie 2.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2004, 09:48:25 AM »
hell yah, that shit was funny as hell!! Homeboy from Friday after Next was probably tha funniest part of tha movie lol

bez

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2004, 09:55:38 AM »
this movie is good...It wAS hellA FUNNY...BUT ONE THING i Have reALIZED IS THat white peeps or should I saY nON uRBAn Peeps doesnt like whaT THEY CAll blACK MOVIES BECUZ ITS GHETTO and they dont understaND THE JOKES. iF U Take someone like "Now_I_know" u'll see thAT THE PERSON LIVES IN THE HOOD And understaND THAt type of movie..But if u taKE sOME KIDS THAt lives in A NICE HOOD..And thAT R NOT USED TO THat type ghetto type of things they just wont feel it...Its like bringing A ghetto ASS PERSON TO THE MOVIES TO WAtch  a MAndy moore movie

hope u feel my point

thats bullshit, I am white, I live in quite a nice hood, yet i like Above the rim, menace 2 Society, Boyz N tha hood, friday etc etc etc.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2004, 09:57:59 PM »

hope u feel my point

thats bullshit, I am white, I live in quite a nice hood, yet i like Above the rim, menace 2 Society, Boyz N tha hood, friday etc etc etc.
Me too.  In fact, I think I like more "ghetto" movies than most "ghetto" people

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2004, 12:25:47 PM »

hope u feel my point

Now_I_Know lives in the hood? LOL. Scitt couldnt find the hood on a map  ;D

hector

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2004, 12:37:46 PM »
^^^ Downy couldn't find North America on a map.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2004, 01:45:20 PM »
guess it will be worth the download, gotta get that, spiderman 2, and the terminal....if the movie starts to suck, just go get high or drunk, if you're not already.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2004, 02:27:42 PM »
I don't live in the hood, but I do live in L.A...I don't stay on my street all day, I live 10 minutes away from Crenshaw, and I go to a predominantly black school (all schools in LAUSD have a huge bussing system)...Acgrundy is just a whiteboy who wished he was a frat and smokes weed all day by himself...