Author Topic: Iran's response to U.S. claims...  (Read 616 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Iran's response to U.S. claims...
« on: July 24, 2004, 12:04:31 PM »
''Any claim about Iran's direct or indirect links to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks is fabrication and fantasy,'' Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told the official IRNA news agency.

''It is not strange that some people manage to slip through a country's borders illegally. ... What is funny is the fact that the country which has given them visas, residency permits, pilot training and sabotage training is making such claims,'' he said.

8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iran's response to U.S. claims...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 12:06:15 PM »
owned
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 12:11:44 PM »
talk is cheap. we'd fuck them up  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 12:29:22 PM »
Great response.  Iran will win the war of words with the U.S., unlike Sadaam who could've exposed the U.S. but lacked morals and intelligence.

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 12:30:37 PM »
no he did make the US look stupid but you really can't gloat when you're locked up in prison

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 12:37:06 PM »
no he did make the US look stupid but you really can't gloat when you're locked up in prison

Saddam wanted to have a 1-on-1 talk with Bush, and have a cameraman there to film it. Bush however, being the coward that he is, refused. Saddam wanted expose everything the U.S. has done in and for Iraq in the last 50 years, and we know Bush doesn't want that, since this whole country's government is based on lies and deception when it comes to foreign relations.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 12:41:49 PM »
Great response.  Iran will win the war of words with the U.S., unlike Sadaam who could've exposed the U.S. but lacked morals and intelligence.

Thank God you are a very intelligent man!

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 12:42:39 PM »
you think he'd still speak up anyways if he did have terrible stories....but i digress, that was a funny quote

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2004, 01:20:43 PM »
Bush is giving us a preview of his plans for his  next term if he gets reelected

lol@ the response tho
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 01:22:47 PM by Sikotic aka Birdman »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 08:29:28 PM »
Whatd funny is the Facts of us giving them training and visa's and such is complete bullshit, ur a media brain washed morons. yea they come into our country, were on border of afghanistan what can we do? before u have a problem with our border control, fix urs with mexico and u cant even keep cubans n haitians off. and 3rd wuts funny is fucking up Iran, wont happen USA n IRaq tried that before, Iraq was almost taken ovei nstead. USA is occupied with Iraq...ISreal occupied with Palestine...unless u wunt ur country to open for Cuba and North Korea to have a laugh and good time with u being unstable, be my guest, and whats funny is u THINK we have nuke's....of course we wun u to think we dont have them yet =D.....lol u think they would admit to having them so USA could cut off our supply with euopean countries? they r jus waiting for Bush to talk shyt about going over there and trying to fuck with us. this will be Fun...americans and there Ego's bout easily defeating countries. doesn't work like that.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2004, 09:50:24 PM »
Whatd funny is the Facts of us giving them training and visa's and such is complete bullshit, ur a media brain washed morons. yea they come into our country, were on border of afghanistan what can we do?

LMAO. I don't think you understood the excerpt. That was the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asef who said that about the United States.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2004, 01:14:57 PM »
o well in that case....im lovin it =p lol

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2004, 01:27:50 PM »

No shit Iran would say the oppopiste. ::) They dont want american troops in their country. They have nuceluar weapons and the resources to make them. Its all been proven.

What is funny is the fact that the country which has given them visas, residency permits, pilot training and sabotage training is making such claims[/glow],

How the fuck would we know that they were terriosts ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2004, 01:34:20 PM »

No shit Iran would say the oppopiste. ::) They dont want american troops in their country. They have nuceluar weapons and the resources to make them. Its all been proven.

ah, proven like it was proven that Saddam had WMDs?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2004, 01:40:19 PM »

ah, proven like it was proven that Saddam had WMDs?

That was never proven