Author Topic: horror movie sequels  (Read 1108 times)

Thirteen

horror movie sequels
« on: August 06, 2004, 08:45:49 AM »
here's what they have planned in the making

28 WEEKS LATER
No official plot yet.

ANACONDAS: THE HUNT FOR THE BLACK ORCHID
A scientific expedition travels to the darkest jungles of Borneo in pursuit of a rare black orchid that blooms only once every seven years and just might, maybe, could hold the secret to immortality and is therefore worth a fortune to the pharmaceutical company sponsoring the expedition.

BLADE TRINITY
Blade joins forces with two vampire hunters part of a group called the Nightstalkers as they tackle the powerful and ruthless villain Danica Talos.

BLAIR WITCH 3 (PREQUEL)
This film chronicles the events that led to the township of Blair driving an accused witch named Elizabeth Kedward into the woods, and the subsequent hauntings that plaqued the town for decades after her supposed death.

CANDYMAN 4
Set in New England in an all-girls college where a professor there is a descendant of Candyman, yet she doesn't know who or what he is.

DAY OF THE DEAD: CONTAGIUM (PREQUEL)
Sometime in 1968 a strange viral outbreak is contained within the walls of a military hospital in Pennsylvania: all those exposed are destroyed and burned to the ground. A wall of silence befalls the incidence, and soon enough only a vague myth remains. The hospital becomes a civilian mental treatment center.

THE DEVIL'S REJECTS
The story centers on a band of bounty hunters led by Sheriff Wydell's brother who is fueled by revenge when he finds out that his kin was slain by the Firefly family.

DOG SOLDIERS: FRESH MEAT
Picks up after the first film left off. No official plot yet.

DRACULA 2: ASCENSION
A direct sequel from the first film, where Dracula’s body, which was hanging from the cross and burning at the end of the last movie, is found and brought to a morgue.

DRACULA 3: LEGACY
Follows two characters from the previous film, who hook up and become vampire hunters. They hunt down Dracula, who has become a recluse.

EXORCIST:THE BEGINNING (PREQUEL)
Tells the story of Father Merrin's journey as a young priest to Africa in the early 20th century, which led to his first encounter with the evil forces.

FINAL DESTINATION 3
Plot is currently not known.

GINGER SNAPS BACK: THE BEGINNING
Ginger Fitzgerald and her sister Brigitte, travel for miles through bleak wilderness until they seek refuge at a remote Trading Company outpost. Inside they discover a group of God fearing, tormented men, terrorized by monstrous beasts that have laid siege to the fort.

HALLOWEEN 9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 2
No official plot yet.

HELLBOY 2
No official plot yet.

HELLRAISER: DEADER
A female reporter for a London newspaper, who is sent to Bucharest to investigate an underground suicide cult known as the ‘Deaders.’

HELLRAISER: HELLWORLD
Five edgy-type friends obsessed with Hellworld.com, a computer game, are invited by ‘invitation only’ to a party to play the real game and go into the world of Hellraiser.

LAND OF THE DEAD
Two years have passed since Day of the Dead, and there are only a few humans left on Earth. The zombies are no longer a threat, because of their advanced state of decomposition, they're only anoying.

THE LECTER VARIATIONS (PREQUEL)
Follows the serial killer from his childhood in Lithuania through a period in Paris in his teens to his arrival in the US.

MY BLOODY VALENTINE
No plot yet.

THE PROPHECY: UPRISING
This and the next film will be reportedly about an ancient manuscript which is still writing itself, known as the Lexicon, which fortells of the coming of the anti-christ. It falls into the hands of a woman (Kari Wuhrer) who is pursued by angels intent on obtaining the information in the book.

THE PROPHECY: FORSAKEN
This will be a continuation from the previous film about an ancient manuscript which is still writing itself, which fortells of the coming of the anti-christ. It falls into the hands of a woman (Kari Wuhrer) who is pursued by angels intent on obtaining the information in the book.

RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE
Takes place in Raccoon city after the events of the first film.

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 4: NECROPOLIS
No official plot yet, but it's said that it's about kids (skateboard punks with shotguns) who break into an experimental mutation lab.

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 5: RAVE FROM THE GRAVE
No official plot yet, but it's said that it's about these kids that realize if you take Trioxin in very small doses you can have a life-after-death experience, "so it becomes like a big rave drug."

RETURN TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP
Ronnie (Paul DeAngelo), now a co-owner of a new Camp becomes very suspicious when kids and camp staff begin falling victims to gruesome "accidents" again. Ronnie can't seem to shake what happened 20 years ago at Camp Arawak and with good reason.

THE RING 2
Immediately follows the events of the first movie, where reporter Rachel Keller (Watts) and son Aidon (Dorfman) move away from the big city life of Seattle to the small town of Asheville, Oregon.

SEED OF CHUCKY
Story centers on Chucky's son, Glen, who discovers that a movie is being made about his folks' exploits. He travels to Hollywood and brings Chucky and Tiffany back to life, and they immediately resume their murderous ways—much to peace-loving Glen's horror.

SOCIETY 2: BODY MODIFICATION

STRANGELAND 2: THE CULT OF PERSONALITY

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE PREQUEL (PREQUEL)

UNDERWORLD 2

UNDERWORLD 3 (PREQUEL)

VAMPIRES: TEMPLE OF BLOOD
No official plot yet.

Sikotic™

Re: horror movie sequels
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 12:26:51 PM »
I really wanna see Resident Evil and The Ring 2
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 12:41:30 PM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 01:51:28 PM »
them and exorsist the prequel

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 02:13:19 PM »
Forgetting some?

Elm Street Prequal, Freddy vs Jason 2,  Cabin Fever 2, Alien vs Predator, Alien 5, and Final Destination 3-D...

davida.b.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 02:26:32 PM »
The only one the really sparks my interest is Seed of Chucky, and maybe Exorcist: The Beginning

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 03:26:21 PM »
WTF i seen that exorsist moive where the father goes to africa i seen that movie its like a old ass movie but i dont get it are these movies that are goin to come out in the future or both out and future?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 03:48:06 PM »
WTF i seen that exorsist moive where the father goes to africa i seen that movie its like a old ass movie but i dont get it are these movies that are goin to come out in the future or both out and future?

You're thinking of "Exorcist 2: The Heretic"...These movies are upcoming movies.

Rain

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2004, 05:32:33 PM »
Land Of The Dead!! - I can't wait for this movie George A. Romero finally getting funding to do a fourth "Dead" movie was the best news of the last couple of months.

thats all i really want to see out of that list. Maybe The Ring 2 but eh....I fuckin' wish those hacks would stay away from Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the remake fucked up the concept bad enough and now they want to make a prequel? Fuckin' hacks!

"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 05:43:19 PM »
FUCK THIS FRIDAY PT.2 (yes, i did it again!)
Sequel to the classic FUCK THIS FRIDAY PT.1 where Lakers' Owner J.Buss sent Shaq to Miami. In this sequel he sends Payton & Fox to Boston for Mihm. :-\

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2004, 10:05:09 PM »
Forgetting some?

Elm Street Prequal, Freddy vs Jason 2,  Cabin Fever 2, Alien vs Predator, Alien 5, and Final Destination 3-D...

not really, those films aren't too far along, the site i go to tells of films that are definites.... plus aliens are considered sci fi, not horror movies

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2004, 11:27:35 PM »
If anyone puts Alien vs Predator into the horror category, they're movie-retarded.  Its definitely going to be a sci-fi action, probably with suespense.

Rain

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2004, 11:42:27 PM »
If anyone puts Alien vs Predator into the horror category, they're movie-retarded.  Its definitely going to be a sci-fi action, probably with suespense.

thats true but the first Alien film was more horror then sci-fi so its understandable why some may think AVP will be horror. The Alien sequels and the predator movies were defiently sci-fi/action
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2004, 12:42:22 AM »
Forgetting some?

not really, those films aren't too far along, the site i go to tells of films that are definites.... plus aliens are considered sci fi, not horror movies

"Freddy vs Jason 2", "Cabin Fever 2", "Aliens vs Predator, & "Final Destination 3-D" are all definite... ::)

"Elm Street Prequel" & "Alien 5" are extremely likely... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2004, 12:45:16 AM »

You're the only movie-retard...It's Horror/Sci-Fi/Action.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/