Author Topic: Xzibit has exaggerated this time!  (Read 1052 times)

JAE

Re: Del, Defari, Pep Love, Casual, Opio, etc.
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2002, 05:36:57 PM »

name one or more besides Ras Kass..
And DON'T say Crooked I!!

DJ Quik
Spice 1
Celly Cel

Not sayin i dont like xzibit im just ansering your question.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2002, 05:40:51 PM »

DJ Quik
Spice 1
Celly Cel

Not sayin i dont like xzibit im just ansering your question.

::)
Aight, then we have another disagreement, and let's leave it at that..

Quik isn't even a better rapper than Sheist, and that says a lot.
I think they're way TOO SOFT, it's like it's "rap for rookies" or "rap for people who really doesn't like rap"

JAE

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 05:43:52 PM »

Quik isn't even a better rapper than Sheist,

Good old jome. You can always put a smile on my face ;D ;D.

And Celly and Spice make rap for rookies? Rap for rookies would be eminem, dre and people like that. People that are famous.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Xzibit has exaggerated this time!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 06:01:03 PM »
Im gonna catch hate for this, but im gonna say it anyway.....

M vs. M BLOWS HARD!!! I listen to this album at my work the other day, and its HORRIBLE. Trash. And Xzibit is the best rapper since Pac?? Who the fuck said that?? I can name 50 rappers off the top with more skill than Xzibit........
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 06:01:11 PM »

Good old jome. You can always put a smile on my face ;D ;D.

And Celly and Spice make rap for rookies? Rap for rookies would be eminem, dre and people like that. People that are famous.

Not Celly & Spice, their cool, even if they can't see Xzibit in broad daylight.

Quik & Sheist I mean..
It's not like they're comparable to hardcore rappers like e.g.
Xzibit
LiL Fame
Billy Danze
Nore
Ras Kass
Kurupt
Scarface
Jayo Felony

just to name a few hardcore rappers..
Quik & Sheist is on anotha vibe..
It's smooth though, I'll give you that.

JAE

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 06:11:39 PM »

Not Celly & Spice, their cool, even if they can't see Xzibit in broad daylight.

Quik & Sheist I mean..
It's not like they're comparable to hardcore rappers like e.g.
Xzibit
LiL Fame
Billy Danze

Nore
Ras Kass
Kurupt
Scarface
Jayo Felony

just to name a few hardcore rappers..
Quik & Sheist is on anotha vibe..
It's smooth though, I'll give you that.

Oh ok i didnt know you ment the hardcore style. But Shade shiest is a little teddy bear compared to quik. In hardness and every other thing to do with music. Quik aint hard? Safe + Sound.

And Celly and Spice are hard. You know that.

One more thing. Xzbit couldnt see celly cel and spice with glasses and a telescope! :o

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 06:45:02 PM »
It's weird how people trip. The only thing that's sacrite in hip-hop is past lives, i.e. Eazy, Mashberg, 2Pac, Biggie. A statement like X's is cool, 'cause people have been saying that forever. Hip-hop is about braging, why not.

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Re: Re: Del, Defari, Pep Love, Casual, Opio, etc.
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 06:53:38 PM »
...it's like it's "rap for rookies" or "rap for people who really doesn't like rap"
lol

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Re: Re: Del, Defari, Pep Love, Casual, Opio, etc.!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 07:20:52 PM »
name one or more besides Ras Kass...And DON'T say Crooked I!!
Well, I can't really comment on either Ras Kass or Crooked I, because I've never heard any Crooked I songs, and I've only heard a couple of Ras Kass songs, but here are a few westcoast MCs that I think are better than Xzibit:  

Casual, Defari, Del The Funky Homosapien (without a doubt), Opio, and Pep Love.

As you can see, most of those guys are from Hieroglyphics, and I happen to be a very big Hiero fan, so I'm obviously very biased. But, oh well...

Jome

Re: Del, Defari, Pep Love, Casual, Opio, etc.!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 08:01:18 PM »

Well, I can't really comment on either Ras Kass or Crooked I, because I've never heard any Crooked I songs, and I've only heard a couple of Ras Kass songs, but here are a few westcoast MCs that I think are better than Xzibit:  

Casual, Defari, Del The Funky Homosapien (without a doubt), Opio, and Pep Love.

As you can see, most of those guys are from Hieroglyphics, and I happen to be a very big Hiero fan, so I'm obviously very biased. But, oh well...

I know Del, but I admit I don't know those other guys.
Defari better than Xzibit?  ::)
Like Soopa said: "These niggaz must be on crack"

teecee

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 08:14:15 PM »
Jomw, RAS KASS is not a hardcore rapper in the same vein as the other rappers u listed!  U ever listened to a RAs Kass album or even a song?  He rarely shouts and yells, or talks about murdering others, or about the hood, or other stuff that so-called "hardcore rappers" do....
   And no way in hell u can compare QUik and Sheist, unless u just ain't heard Quik that much.........

I also remember you once called NORE a good lyricist!  Now you callin him hardcore? What is next?

Xzibit is one of my favourite rappers ever, but his skill is certainly ot evident to the point it could be on his new album.  Ras KAss, Del, Pep Love & Blackilicious, not to mention others, certainly have as much skill as Xzibit.......when you say noone is as skilled as Xzibit, yet you only like HARDCORE rappers with rough voices who yell all the time, then how do you know who is skilled Jome?  Seriously, expand your horizons, listen to something other than Xzibit, MOP, CNN, or Red and Meth, and you would see that at least lyrically there are 100's of rappers who are AT LEAST comparable and in most cases surpass Xzibit's lyrical skill oh MVM.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 08:25:52 PM »
Jomw, RAS KASS is not a hardcore rapper in the same vein as the other rappers u listed!  U ever listened to a RAs Kass album or even a song?  He rarely shouts and yells, or talks about murdering others, or about the hood, or other stuff that so-called "hardcore rappers" do....
   And no way in hell u can compare QUik and Sheist, unless u just ain't heard Quik that much.........

I also remember you once called NORE a good lyricist!  Now you callin him hardcore? What is next?

Xzibit is one of my favourite rappers ever, but his skill is certainly ot evident to the point it could be on his new album.  Ras KAss, Del, Pep Love & Blackilicious, not to mention others, certainly have as much skill as Xzibit.......when you say noone is as skilled as Xzibit, yet you only like HARDCORE rappers with rough voices who yell all the time, then how do you know who is skilled Jome?  Seriously, expand your horizons, listen to something other than Xzibit, MOP, CNN, or Red and Meth, and you would see that at least lyrically there are 100's of rappers who are AT LEAST comparable and in most cases surpass Xzibit's lyrical skill oh MVM.

Yea, I noticed afterwards that Ras didn't belong on that list..
I never called Nore a good lyricist, where the hell you taking that from?
Isn't he hardcore? Are you fucking kidding me?

And with SKILL, I mean the whole package!!!
What's the use in having good lyrics, when you got a voice Eminem would be ashamed of?
What's the use of having nice lyrics, when you got charisma equal to zero?
You gotta add it all up..

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2002, 09:57:07 AM »
What's the big deal about  Xzibit  anyways ??? That niggaz aight but that's about it. I bought Restless...it was aight, I heard some of Man v. Machine...

Xzibit still got the same borin' ass delivery. So what if he yell on the mic. That shit don't get me hyped up !?!

Don't ever put Xzibit in a category with Quik in terms of hardness. Xzibit ain't hard. He just pretends to be. That niggaz from Detroit and Mexico or some shit. Kali may be his home now, but Quik is from Kali too and reppin' it longer. Don't dismiss Quik as soft just because he puts his heart into his music. Quik is hard as he won't to be. Have you seen that cover 2 Way to Fonky...how bout Safe and Sound. If you wear that shit in Kompton then you a bold muthafucka right off the bat. Quik is a BLOOD from the Bity, just becuse he calmed down when he got older doesn't mean he ain't still got the Gangsta mentality...you never lose that shit. Xzibit wear all black and kick it wit Mexicans...hardest nigga on Earth right ???

Looks like Quik will be taking Shade Sheist under his wing, but rest assured that student will never surpass teacher.

Quik ain't supposed to be no lyricist. He just raps about what he knows. I would never say that he's a better Lyricist than Xzibit, but his delivery is better and his overall songs are better so Quik is better...alot more talented too.

You think yo list of niggaz is hard Jome ???

*Xzibit: Explained this Bitch Boy...punk by Snoop and Suge. This niggaz days of hardness are though-bo.
*LiL Fame: Who ?? *
*Billy Danze: ???
*Nore: Hard compared to who ??? Bow Wow. The Super Thug...niggaz hard as fuck over a Neptunes track. I'm scared of N.O.R.E. the "Super Thug"...let me know when this nigga finds out the true meanin' of thug, all he knows is frontin'
Ras Kass: This niggaz tight. Not hardcore though. He admitted that...he's a lyricist not a thug or a murderer.
*Kurupt: Nigga came from Philly as a teenager, moved to Long Beach. Betrayed that gang and is now from 60's even though he don't live nowhere near they hood. Frontin ??? I think so...
*Scarface: Face is a street hustler...can't say shit about him.
*Jayo Felony: Wasn't this nigga a fakeass BLOOD when he came out ??? Now he a crip with his crip hop from the most feared city in America LMAO ! LOL ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH !!! San Diego.
San Diego is off brand in the West my nigga...

Quik is a OG Bompton BLOOD. Xzibit is a nigga from L.A. recently tryin' to stay out of the crossfire...you figure out who's harder...

*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Xzibit hasnt exaggerated this time!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2002, 03:39:24 PM »
Xzibit has not exagerated...

Jome

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2002, 07:21:43 PM »

*Xzibit: Explained this Bitch Boy...punk by Snoop and Suge. This niggaz days of hardness are though-bo.
*LiL Fame: Who ?? *
*Billy Danze: ???
*Nore: Hard compared to who ??? Bow Wow. The Super Thug...niggaz hard as fuck over a Neptunes track. I'm scared of N.O.R.E. the "Super Thug"...let me know when this nigga finds out the true meanin' of thug, all he knows is frontin'
Ras Kass: This niggaz tight. Not hardcore though. He admitted that...he's a lyricist not a thug or a murderer.
*Kurupt: Nigga came from Philly as a teenager, moved to Long Beach. Betrayed that gang and is now from 60's even though he don't live nowhere near they hood. Frontin ??? I think so...
*Scarface: Face is a street hustler...can't say shit about him.
*Jayo Felony: Wasn't this nigga a fakeass BLOOD when he came out ??? Now he a crip with his crip hop from the most feared city in America LMAO ! LOL ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH !!! San Diego.
San Diego is off brand in the West my nigga...

Quik is a OG Bompton BLOOD. Xzibit is a nigga from L.A. recently tryin' to stay out of the crossfire...you figure out who's harder...

aight, tell you like this..
You just punked yourself with a gay-azz post.
You proved that you don't know shit.
I'ma give you a little lesson for free:

Lil Fame out of M.O.P.
Billy Danze, also M.O.P. - M.O.P. aka First Family is on Loud Records, and reppin BK, N.Y.
If you saw these 2 in a backalley, you'll probably run faster than you ever did in your life. Their known for their ultra-amped rap-style, and they whatever they want to do, and does not follow any trends.

Noreaga - You compare him to Lil Bow Wow?? Do you even know who he is? He aint riding Neptunes dick neither, he PUT NEPTUNES ON MUTHAFUCKA!!!
You aint never seen anybody getting at Nore, and the one that did it, even apologized it later.. Bumpy Knuckles aka Freddie Foxxx, if you know who that is.. probably not.
Nore was the only one who dared to meet up with Suge when Suge was in N.Y. some months ago.
Nas chicked out, Jigga chicked out, DMX chicked out, they all did.

Xzibit - Not from Mexico, not from Detroit, but NEW Mexico.
You ever heard of that? Besides he been in Cali about all his life.

Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco - He may have put out some lame disses, but I don't think you would diss him to his face, biatch!!

You juss got punked, FOO!!!