Author Topic: Xzibit has exaggerated this time!  (Read 1057 times)

Myrealname

Re: Del, Defari, Pep Love, Casual, Opio, etc.!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2002, 10:32:29 PM »

I know Del, but I admit I don't know those other guys.
Defari better than Xzibit?  ::)
Like Soopa said: "These niggaz must be on crack"

Defari kills xzibit on the mic,believe it ! ! !  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Xzibit has exaggerated this time!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2002, 11:00:35 PM »
I ain't gonna involve myself in this battle.....

But i just wanna say NORE is one of the funniest rappers out there, some of his lines are hilarious

;D

Jome

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2002, 08:05:12 AM »

Defari kills xzibit on the mic,believe it ! ! !  :)

Since when?  ::)
Defari is Xzibit's sidekick, protege, however you put it.
It's like comparing E White to Snoop Dogg, or comparing Beanie to Jay Z.

Jome

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2002, 08:05:37 AM »
I ain't gonna involve myself in this battle.....

But i just wanna say NORE is one of the funniest rappers out there, some of his lines are hilarious

;D

yeah  ;D

Myrealname

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2002, 08:12:04 AM »

Since when?  ::)
Defari is Xzibit's sidekick, protege, however you put it.
It's like comparing E White to Snoop Dogg, or comparing Beanie to Jay Z.

Ok.U are a funny dude.
I suggest u to listen to Defari's "focused daily" album....Defari
is Xzibit protege ? Is a blasphemy!

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2002, 10:15:23 AM »
Ok Jome you gone just have to realize that no matter how hard you ride Xzibit's Deeeeack that ain't gone make him have street credibility.

I ain't gone speak on M.O.P. I don't know nothin' about them. I do know that I ain't scared a no nigga and I ain't runnin' from those niggaz.

As for NORE and Jayo...them niggaz ain't hard, prolly some shook niggaz on the street.Them niggaz come at me wrong I'll crack either one of them niggaz in the jaw in a instant. So don't even speak on me...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Jome

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2002, 12:43:46 PM »

I ain't gone speak on M.O.P. I don't know nothin' about them. I do know that I ain't scared a no nigga and I ain't runnin' from those niggaz.

As for NORE and Jayo...them niggaz ain't hard, prolly some shook niggaz on the street.Them niggaz come at me wrong I'll crack either one of them niggaz in the jaw in a instant. So don't even speak on me...

Either you are Al Capone on some mafia shit, or you the type of foo lying bleeding on the pavement, mumbling "y-y-y-yall don't want it with m-m-me".

Nore and Jayo ain't hard,  ::) go holla at Suge Knight!  :P

Big Doggly

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 07:40:02 AM »
fuck that shit, man vs machine may have been shitty but we cant forget classc hits by x 2 tha z such as kenny parker show, get your walk on, hardest motha fuckas etc. Xzibits good in my books, not the best from the west but mingling with em.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2004, 08:05:32 AM »
lol.. this post not far off 2 years old man!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2004, 08:10:00 AM »
LMAO @ the DUBCC legend who started this thread.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2004, 08:10:47 AM »
lol i noticed that too... what a cuntfuck

i still get spam to "dumbseer" from that fool... lol

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2004, 10:33:45 AM »
fuck that shit, man vs machine may have been shitty but we cant forget classc hits by x 2 tha z such as kenny parker show, get your walk on, hardest motha fuckas etc. Xzibits good in my books, not the best from the west but mingling with em.
Jesus man, stick to the first page of this board!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2004, 02:35:14 PM »
Ok ok,we all know Xzibit can write lyrics,though their meaning might at times be a bit vague..

'If niggaz stop actin' like bitches,and niggaz stop actin' like bitches,we can all get richer..' what's that supposed to mean?? ???

BUT, such inconsistencies can be seen as a slip of the pen and the whole, Xzibit does spit real lyrics. He's better at that then Quik,but really...who would you like hearing for 2 hours none-stop? I'd say Quik and that's because Xzibit allways sounds the same. The number of tracks on wich he totally switched up his style can be counted on one hand. After a certain amount of time,any rapper gets boring but Xzibit is one that'll bore sooner then most others (from the west at least).
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Diabolical

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2004, 02:43:55 PM »
I prefer Quik but X is still dope.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2004, 03:09:24 PM »
What's the big deal about  Xzibit  anyways ??? That niggaz aight but that's about it. I bought Restless...it was aight, I heard some of Man v. Machine...

Xzibit still got the same borin' ass delivery. So what if he yell on the mic. That shit don't get me hyped up !?!

Don't ever put Xzibit in a category with Quik in terms of hardness. Xzibit ain't hard. He just pretends to be. That niggaz from Detroit and Mexico or some shit. Kali may be his home now, but Quik is from Kali too and reppin' it longer. Don't dismiss Quik as soft just because he puts his heart into his music. Quik is hard as he won't to be. Have you seen that cover 2 Way to Fonky...how bout Safe and Sound. If you wear that shit in Kompton then you a bold muthafucka right off the bat. Quik is a BLOOD from the Bity, just becuse he calmed down when he got older doesn't mean he ain't still got the Gangsta mentality...you never lose that shit. Xzibit wear all black and kick it wit Mexicans...hardest nigga on Earth right ???

Looks like Quik will be taking Shade Sheist under his wing, but rest assured that student will never surpass teacher.

Quik ain't supposed to be no lyricist. He just raps about what he knows. I would never say that he's a better Lyricist than Xzibit, but his delivery is better and his overall songs are better so Quik is better...alot more talented too.

You think yo list of niggaz is hard Jome ???

*Xzibit: Explained this Bitch Boy...punk by Snoop and Suge. This niggaz days of hardness are though-bo.
*LiL Fame: Who ?? *
*Billy Danze: ???
*Nore: Hard compared to who ??? Bow Wow. The Super Thug...niggaz hard as fuck over a Neptunes track. I'm scared of N.O.R.E. the "Super Thug"...let me know when this nigga finds out the true meanin' of thug, all he knows is frontin'
Ras Kass: This niggaz tight. Not hardcore though. He admitted that...he's a lyricist not a thug or a murderer.
*Kurupt: Nigga came from Philly as a teenager, moved to Long Beach. Betrayed that gang and is now from 60's even though he don't live nowhere near they hood. Frontin ??? I think so...
*Scarface: Face is a street hustler...can't say shit about him.
*Jayo Felony: Wasn't this nigga a fakeass BLOOD when he came out ??? Now he a crip with his crip hop from the most feared city in America LMAO ! LOL ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH !!! San Diego.
San Diego is off brand in the West my nigga...

Quik is a OG Bompton BLOOD. Xzibit is a nigga from L.A. recently tryin' to stay out of the crossfire...you figure out who's harder...

The fuck you mean Dago is an "off-brand in the West" ? Think it ain't rough out here? Come down here and say some dumb shit like that. Hahaha. Clown.