Author Topic: Ipod question  (Read 393 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Ipod question
« on: August 17, 2004, 11:31:51 AM »
you can put any MP3s on an Ipod or do u have to purchase bitch ass I tunes?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

Re: Ipod question
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 01:39:40 PM »
itunes is free.

and i dont have one but from what i understand it doesnt support mp3

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 02:57:41 PM »
itunes is free?

can someone verify?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 03:13:36 PM »
It does support mp3s.  Pretty much everything I have on my iPod I get from mIRC.
I've never even looked at iTunes.com but I doubt it's free.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 03:38:32 PM »
ITUNES IS A FREE PROGRAM. I JUST SAID IT.

GOOGLE = ITUNES

FIRST WEBPAGE

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

BIG PICTURE = CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ITUNES FREE. IF YOU HAVE AN IPOD IT COMES WITH ITUNES ANYWAY.

USE YOUR BRAIN ONCE IN AWHILE.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 04:03:59 PM »
the program itunes is free so its a free music jukebox which i think is the greatest ever....there is a music store in the program where you can purchase music as well.....and YES the ipod Supports MP3s  the majority of the music on my 40 gig ipod is mp3s......you can download any mp3 and upload it to the ipod and it works

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 04:09:31 PM »
Didnt the ipod used to only allow aac files?

is this a recent change?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 08:18:30 PM »
ITUNES IS A FREE PROGRAM. I JUST SAID IT.

GOOGLE = ITUNES

FIRST WEBPAGE

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

BIG PICTURE = CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ITUNES FREE. IF YOU HAVE AN IPOD IT COMES WITH ITUNES ANYWAY.

USE YOUR BRAIN ONCE IN AWHILE.

Why dont you shut the fuck up and quit flyin off the fuckin handle when someone disagrees with you!  I knew Itunes was a free program but I meant each individual file, I wasnt clear and i apologize but you need some fuckin Ridalin or better yet "WHOO SAWWWW!" shit relax ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jome

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 08:21:41 PM »
ITUNES is free, buying music for it obviously cost money.

I will say this though:

After using Quicktime, I will NEVER EVER use a Apple program again, neither will I ever buy a Apple product.

Btw, I've seen screenshots from Itunes, and a more simplistic program without any options/possibilities I haven't seen in a long while.
Winamp 0wns.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 08:38:20 PM »
oh no I'll only get Itunes for my Ipod but since its MP3 too Ill prolly leave Itunes alone

-KIDRENEGADE-

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2004, 10:12:18 PM »
fuck i tunes and all the shit  just buy a cd player with MP3 and burn like five hundred song in one cd easy

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2004, 10:22:23 PM »
lmao u guys are RIDICOLOUS.

i have said it before and i will say it again.

IPOD is great. i have 9,000 songs on my fucking IPOD that i carry around with me at all times. NINE THOUSAND MP3S. now what the fuk can fuck with that?

and i use ITUNES which is F R E E and load up all my shit into my IPOD.

fuck anybody who says ipods suck, for real, cause theyre being ignorant. they prolly aint even tried it. ipod is the shit.

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2004, 11:00:03 PM »
lmao u guys are RIDICOLOUS.

i have said it before and i will say it again.

IPOD is great. i have 9,000 songs on my fucking IPOD that i carry around with me at all times. NINE THOUSAND MP3S. now what the fuk can fuck with that?

and i use ITUNES which is F R E E and load up all my shit into my IPOD.

fuck anybody who says ipods suck, for real, cause theyre being ignorant. they prolly aint even tried it. ipod is the shit.

Co-sign...

IPOD FOR LIFE!

I don't even fuck with Itunes, but the Ipod is a classic. Get that shit.

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2004, 11:44:46 PM »
I wish i had an ipod, all i have is my MP3 player on my nokia...its ok, it only fits about 2 cds, so i just put a bunch of tracks in the morning that i think ill be good listening to the rest of the day

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2004, 11:48:46 PM »
Didnt the ipod used to only allow aac files?

is this a recent change?
no the ipod has always been an mp3 player even before aac files exsisted i had a first generation ipod when they were for mac only an even that excepted mp3s......aac files is what it reads tho because those are the type of files from the itunes music store....but to answer your question is that ipod has always allowed mp3 files.....