Author Topic: kobe free!!!  (Read 442 times)

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
kobe free!!!
« on: September 01, 2004, 05:01:29 PM »
Definite sign west coast is comin back.  We bout to have a good year.  Its a good omen. 
IE

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Re: kobe free!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 06:18:14 PM »
ive been following this case from day 1. im glad its over so we can move on and look forward to kobe ripping up the league next year.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 08:26:30 PM »
Is good that is not going to jail but fuck kobe

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 10:07:20 PM »
I still can't figure out how you can cheat on the woman he's married to her. With that kind of pusst at home, I'd fly my personal jet over there every night to keep her satisfyed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 01:11:25 AM »
I still can't figure out how you can cheat on the woman he's married to her. With that kind of pusst at home, I'd fly my personal jet over there every night to keep her satisfyed.

Guys always want more...It's human nature.

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 01:21:03 AM »

If a bitch comes to you, and she's hot, and she wanna fuck you, and you are alone, and you are depressed, and you got injured in the leg so you are nervous, and you got problems, and she wanna go to your suite with you, etc.. Man it's hard to say: "Stop it bitch! I got a wife!". Even if your wife is hot. It's a mistake. He's human. And he has learnd a big lesson.

Anyway i'm glad it's over.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 04:25:05 AM »
good for kobe, now he has to carry lakers alone next season ???

Smoke

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 04:34:04 AM »
Anyway now you Americans can finally thank this lil bitch for not winning gold in the Olympics.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 12:01:45 PM »
fuckin' white devils...takin' away the blackman's gold!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 01:59:24 PM »
YEA! FUCKA BITCH  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 02:02:15 PM »
Y'all think he's gonna fight the civil suit or just pay the bitch?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pappy

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 02:06:20 PM »

If a bitch comes to you, and she's hot, and she wanna fuck you, and you are alone, and you are depressed, and you got injured in the leg so you are nervous, and you got problems, and she wanna go to your suite with you, etc.. Man it's hard to say: "Stop it bitch! I got a wife!". Even if your wife is hot. It's a mistake. He's human. And he has learnd a big lesson.

except the broad he fucked wasnt hot.  His wife on the other hand is gourgous,  this broad wasnt even decent.  An im not too picky either but she wasnt worth almost losing everything over.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 02:44:35 PM »

Everybodies different I guess. If I was a rich famous basketball player, hell no I wouldnt have.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smoke

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 03:27:14 PM »

except the broad he fucked wasnt hot.  His wife on the other hand is gourgous,  this broad wasnt even decent.  An im not too picky either but she wasnt worth almost losing everything over.

At the end of the day, nobody is worth the risk. And it's an immoral thing to risk. He did a mistake. But he's a human, he makes mistakes. She's the devil, not Kobe. Kobe is the FOOL.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2004, 03:51:14 PM »
seriosly kobe is an idiot for cheating on his wife, and the only reason they are still together is cause hes Kobe