Author Topic: R u addicted to hip hop?  (Read 352 times)

KURUPTION-81

R u addicted to hip hop?
« on: September 12, 2004, 06:30:05 AM »
Do u ever think u may be addicted to hip hop? At times i think maybe i am, the amount of money and time ive spent searchin for that next classic track or album. Only to be dissapointed but then it spurs me on to look harder and deeper. I mean if i aint at work or out hip hop is playin , i listen to it more than i watch tv. Anyone else feel the same?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: R u addicted to hip hop?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 06:46:19 AM »
im addicted to music in general...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 07:28:59 AM »
I have been at the stage, where I am like KRS-One and I believe I am hip-hop. I have loved hip-hop since I was 11, and I can never get enough of it. Maybe I can do without the graffiti, but everything I love. If I'm addicted, then fuck it, it's all good. I can't see myself loving anything other culture. 30 years from now, when hip-hop is done, and kids will be listening to something else, Grandpa M Dogg will be playing his old CD of N.W.A., Dr. Dre, Eazy E, and of course 2Pac, and sagging his Dickies that have a cuff and a criss, and his over size button up. The kids will be afraid to let the grandchildren see me... lol.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 07:43:55 AM »

yup, just what i was gonna say. I'm addicted to hiphop, but I'm also addicted to reggae, funk, jazz, soul, trip-hop and more...maybe i could do without one of those styles for a while and sum i could do without more easily than hiphop, but really it's music in general and about 8 different styles I'm kinda addicted to...and i listen to music alot more than i watch tv. i know people who just got the tv goin in the background whatever they doin, in my case it's like unless i need to concentrate hard or listen to sumthin else there's almost always music playin. also, i do spend alot of money and time on it, but i think unless i end up bein a nerdy social outcast tryin to figure out the name of a sample for 2 hours instead of livin my life that's ok

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 07:54:18 AM »
"rap be callin me, like the crack be callin pookie" 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2004, 08:01:58 AM »
[Daillest sayin to himself]

I can quit anytime I want, I can quit anytime I want! 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2004, 08:47:48 AM »
Yes sir I'm addicted to rap music...no doubt about it.
It's gotten to the point that when I haven't heard 1 good rap song in a day, I get the feeling that there's something's missing...like an empty part or something inside me. Kinda hard to describe it...and once I heard a song, it's like "aaaaah", I get a fix or something. 8)

For the love of Hip-Hop...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 09:16:36 AM »
I listen to music whenever I possibly can

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 11:38:49 AM »

Me too, I think Im addicted to underground hip hop the most though out of all the music I listen to. I listen to it every morning when I wake up, take the bus to school, and every night

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 12:33:05 PM »
I listen to music whenever I possibly can

Yea me tooo

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2004, 12:53:24 PM »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2004, 01:48:45 PM »
oh, no doubt. I need new hip hop all the time!!!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

davida.b.

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 02:25:01 PM »
I love hip hop, to the point where I'll buy an album by The Insane Clown Posse or anything from Cash Money.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2004, 02:28:17 PM »
Addicted? I used to be. Like some others said though, I'm addicted to music in general. Hip-Hop is still my favorite but it's slowly moving it's way down the list.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jonas

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2004, 04:46:38 PM »

Me too.