Author Topic: DubCNN Diss Thread?  (Read 523 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DubCNN Diss Thread?
« on: October 13, 2004, 10:07:49 AM »
http://forum.wcrydaz.com/showthread.php?t=31735

Thread goin' on over at WCRydaz. Thought y'all would be interested.

*GHOST*

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DubCNN Diss Thread?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 10:23:46 AM »
They on point in my opinion. Should keep it true to the name of the site(s).

(Damn Nima, you did that? I understand the motive and all that, but that's still kinda shady...)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 11:06:46 AM »

whats wrong with NETWORKING... if nima did do what he did..who the fuck cares? thats nima;s bidness.. goin back and gossipin about it is gay as hell... fraud shit... what does the cnn in the dub mean ..kuz aint the reall cnn a news station that gives us info from all over??..site is called dubcnn right?

bet if chingy woulda offered them niggas to do it..and they would have accepted it.. i bet that bullshit thread they got goin over there... wouldnt have been made over here...

prolly got a props for showin us the link if nething..but aint no hate...

dont tell me these sites finna end up like these rappers in the west.. which is hatin on each other when another nigga networks and they get left behind..and start screamin that " oh so n so need to look out 4 home" shit.. fuck that..

nima do u homie.. fuck them niggas...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 11:15:18 AM »
fuck this. nima's done so much for this site and westcoast music, i wouldnt mind if he made a chingy section in the forum. just dont go there. its that simple. if u dont like chingy, skip that part and move on. stop bitching.

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 11:19:11 AM »

yeah its nuts.. people just think they know everything right?

the key to success.. is knowing you dont know it all ;)

at dubcnn everyone has a voice, no matter who they are, where they from, and how long they been "down"

its ok.. we all discussed this between ourselves.. we understand the reasons for it..

we always gonna do what we do... what is it they say.. "we dont set trip, we set trends"?

we aint got time to waste on beefin n stuff.. or preening ourselves,
bein vain.. worrying about how we look..
thats for the nit pickin homos.. like those who would rather spend 2 years promising they gonna open a
site.. than just get down to businesss.. we know dubcnn aint shit to look at.. but it works..
our philosophy is function over form.. we always try to be pragmatic

i said pretty much the same thing over there already.. thing is.. networking is key..
and part of that is about not being narrowminded about what you should and shouldnt do..
it isnt getting in the way of stuff.. it aint like stuff is being knocked outta the way..

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 12:11:42 PM »
The thing about it is that there is no "us vs them" here.. It was just the opinion of a few posters. I've already stated how I feel about networking with those outside the coast, dubcnn and its staff, and nima... Nima is my people...We fuck with the same circle of people... We have the same goals for the artists....

And my word is the official WCRydaz word....

So anybody out there saying that "they" shit needs to quit.... It's just a few posters and I already let everybody know how I felt about that....

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 12:16:27 PM »
yeah i know.. seems like people like to drive a wedge huh?

styles we love u  :-* :-* :-*

haha

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 12:26:13 PM »
It pisses me off because if whoever has an issue on how y'all run things, they can come "here" to talk to you guys about it.. but when they do it on "my" board and some of them happen to be staff, it makes it look like its backed by me and nando... and that ain't the case.

So I told whoever has a problem can talk to you guys, instead of making it to be my issue.

I have no issue with networking like how it was described in the thread...Shit I myself have a Lil Flip feature that I am planning on when he comes out here at the end of the month....maybe even Ma$e too when he comes out at the same time... and if the door of opportunity stays open, I am going to take it... and anybody that doesn't like it can kiss my ass....

Networking like that means better opportunities for the artists that we fuck with... As someone that does management for the L.A. Zuu I am trying to get them hooked up with anybody and everybody...

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 12:29:51 PM »
 8)

And thats the final word.

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 12:31:10 PM »
damn i was hoping for a Game vs Yuk type beef between two websites  ::)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2004, 12:33:07 PM »
It pisses me off because if whoever has an issue on how y'all run things, they can come "here" to talk to you guys about it.. but when they do it on "my" board and some of them happen to be staff, it makes it look like its backed by me and nando... and that ain't the case.

So I told whoever has a problem can talk to you guys, instead of making it to be my issue.

I have no issue with networking like how it was described in the thread...Shit I myself have a Lil Flip feature that I am planning on when he comes out here at the end of the month....maybe even Ma$e too when he comes out at the same time... and if the door of opportunity stays open, I am going to take it... and anybody that doesn't like it can kiss my ass....

Networking like that means better opportunities for the artists that we fuck with... As someone that does management for the L.A. Zuu I am trying to get them hooked up with anybody and everybody...

Word, I'll drink to that Styles! :cheers:

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2004, 12:35:06 PM »

haha.. styles.. dont worry about it so much :)      haters  :scarface:

nando.. whuttup  :nahnah:

SGV

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 12:36:57 PM »
T-Dogg, shut the fuck up you flaimin' ass faggot. Ain't SHIT shady about what Nima did. If someone offers money to you, you'd take it too. Most of my updates about shows are because I get offered free tickets. I'm lookin' out for my intrests. That's NOT shady.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2004, 12:38:51 PM »
calm down homie.. look at the monkey till u smile  ;D

:monkey_dance2:

lbc213

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2004, 01:34:58 PM »

Word, I'll drink to that Styles! :cheers:

Cheers, big props to both Dubcnn & WCrydaz

« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 01:37:22 PM by lbc213 »