Author Topic: 2Pac- Loyal 2 tha Game (Dec. 7th)  (Read 768 times)

Young Dan Iza

2Pac- Loyal 2 tha Game (Dec. 7th)
« on: October 22, 2004, 02:03:45 PM »
from hitemup.com:

According to the British magazine RWD, Tupac's upcoming LP is entitled Loyal To The Game and is slated to be released on December 6th 2004 in the United Kingdom.

Eminem produced eight out of its 12 songs and also serves as executive producer of the LP. Guest appearances includes DJ Quik, G-Unit, Jadakiss, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Sleepy Brown.

The title-track "Loyal To The Game" originally appeared on the tape release of the Above The Rim soundtrack. The song has however been remixed and Tha Riddler and Treach, who both guest appeared on the original song, have been removed.

"Ghetto Gospel" produced by Eminem, "Hennessey" and "Thugs Get Lonely" featuring Nate Dogg are among the other songs on the LP.

We must add however that no official word has came from Amaru Entertainment about this, so things can still change.

We previously reported about Tupac's upcoming LP entitled Loyal To The Game. We spoke to Amaru Entertainment, who confirmed what we reported and also gave us additional information on the LP.

The LP contains between 11 and 12 previously unreleased songs produced by Eminem as well as three or four remixes by Raphael Saadiq, Red Spyda and Scott Storch.

The songs produced by Eminem features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Young Buck. Obie Trice makes an appearance on "Hennessy" while Sleepy Brown is featured on Red Spyda's remix of the song. The Eminem-produced "Ghetto Gospel" is also said to feature a very special guest appearance (Eminem perhaps?).

Afeni Shakur serves as executive producer and Eminem as co-executive producer of the LP, which is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on December 6th and in the United States on December 7th 2004. Stay tuned for the release dates for the rest of the world.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: 2Pac- Loyal 2 tha Game (Dec. 7th)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 02:10:21 PM »
Eminem producing 8 tracks? what a fucken slap in the face, he is a below average producer and he din't know pac, they shodu've left the production upto, johnny j, daz, 7 aureilus, and maybe even dre if they could get him to produce, but this is jsut fucken garbage. Come December 7th i sure know which album i won't be pickin up even though 2pac is my favortie rapper.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 02:21:11 PM »
sounds wack fuck eminem pac never work with fool if he was alive

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 02:23:12 PM »
Eminem produced eight out of its 12 songs and also serves as executive producer of the LP. Guest appearances includes DJ Quik, G-Unit, Jadakiss, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Sleepy Brown.

The things in bold point out the things that let it down  ::)

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 02:24:36 PM »
ya know I have nothing against eminem, and I like his production.  but this is fuckin bullshit.  G-unit, obie trice, jadakiss, as guests?  what the fuck are these people doing to pac's music???  Fuck the industry, I hope no real 2Pac fan would even consider buying this album.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 02:47:37 PM »
What a disgrace. G-Unit? Obie Trice? Get the fuck outta here. Not even one Johnny J produced song? DJ Quik better have a production credit.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »
danm!!!!

I'm sorry Pac... :'(

Hatesrats 2oooFoe

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 04:07:10 PM »

smh.. why wont she jus live his music alone and drop it how it already is... she jus fuckin over the niggas he worked wit on the songs bein released..i see why spice 1 was so upset..its prolly a whole lot more folks thats gone be angry kuz they vocals have been takin off for eminem,g-unit and obie

out of the songs they have released...not 1 of em sound as good as the originals...and afeni is puttin up to date producers to his vocals..and they stilll lackin

im glad biggie aint gettin treated like this..3 albums and thats it...mrs wallace still lookin good... when afeni done drop like 8 albums and still lookin like grover..my bad fuck regular grover.. she look like super grover..smh...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 04:18:55 PM »
ya know I have nothing against eminem, and I like his production.  but this is fuckin bullshit.  G-unit, obie trice, jadakiss, as guests?  what the fuck are these people doing to pac's music???  Fuck the industry, I hope no real 2Pac fan would even consider buying this album.
Agreed completely

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 06:12:38 PM »
pac never work with fool if he was alive

did Pac tell you this?

anywho, I dont believe this info. They'd never drop a "new" Pac album with only 12 songs or make Em the executive producer.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 07:45:19 PM »
WHY OH WHY OH WHY they change the original production...ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, pac didnt write those verses thinkin of a beat eminem made in 2004 you stupid label bitches

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 09:10:36 PM »

..i see why spice 1 was so upset..its prolly a whole lot more folks thats gone be angry kuz they vocals have been takin off for eminem,g-unit and obie

out of the songs they have released...not 1 of em sound as good as the originals...and afeni is puttin up to date producers to his vocals..and they stilll lackin

U allright...One day at a time with eminem was wack,way 2 bad...WTF they doin albums with fools like obie,g-unit,eminem...they're ruine PAC's talent.Afeni is making them?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Jome

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 09:44:49 PM »
Well, anything's better than Nu Mixx Klassicz...  ;D

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 09:55:28 PM »
AT LEAST MORE THEN 12 SONGS
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2004, 12:18:47 AM »
Eminem producing 8 tracks? what a fucken slap in the face, he is a below average producer and he din't know pac, they shodu've left the production upto, johnny j, daz, 7 aureilus, and maybe even dre if they could get him to produce, but this is jsut fucken garbage. Come December 7th i sure know which album i won't be pickin up even though 2pac is my favortie rapper.

Yeah coz 7 Aureilus and Pac did so much work together when he was alive  ::)

Anyways I'd also assume more songs would be on it, buit maybe they took everyones advice and decided on quality not quantity. Damn I wish the OG's could just be released, FUUUCK!!!!