Author Topic: JT may have fucked up Game's rep  (Read 647 times)

GangstaBoogy

JT may have fucked up Game's rep
« on: October 23, 2004, 04:19:05 PM »
I dont think this cat is the only person who got it twisted...

"I think this was the most anticipated album of 2004, because he's a new member a G Unit in all but WOW!! I dont think any song on this album was produced by Dre or anybody from aftermath and g unit records. Its some uknown "GARBAGE" rappers rappin wit him. this is terrible, just like g-unit in exception to young buck. please dont buy this, if u are a big g-unit fan and you want to hear this, "BURN IT". dont waste your hard earned money PLEASE. "

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00063U1FA/qid=1098573461/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-2988835-9278527?v=glance&s=music

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: JT may have fucked up Game's rep
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 09:05:19 PM »
LOL this is so funnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 01:06:42 AM »
lol at the description :laugh:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 02:23:41 AM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

ABN

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 04:08:48 AM »
JT aint fucking up Game´s rep coz JT doesn´t get any money from this. ask Fase or Game or any of them BWS cats and y´all see that they own the rights to this shit not JT. and this shit is actually pretty dope and it´s definently worth gettin. there´s some songs that´s wack tho but overall it´s a solid album(it´s actually a demo).

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 07:26:46 AM »
I saw that 2, a lot of casual rap fans r gonna get confused.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 07:59:12 AM »
PERO ME PICAN LOS HUEVOS Y NECESITO ALGUIEN QUE ME AYUDA A RASCARMELO PORQUE PICAN MAS QUE EL DIABLO!!!!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 08:37:10 PM »
lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 08:42:02 PM »
JT aint fucking up Game´s rep coz JT doesn´t get any money from this. ask Fase or Game or any of them BWS cats and y´all see that they own the rights to this shit not JT. and this shit is actually pretty dope and it´s definently worth gettin. there´s some songs that´s wack tho but overall it´s a solid album(it´s actually a demo).

lol @ ask Game, or his brother, or his crew
thats asking for one side. JT released this and he had all the rights to so he's getting paid off it. and this album aint a demo, it was the songs he recorded AFTER signing to Get Low
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 09:11:55 PM »
Ain't nobody gunna get confused...It's just like when 50 Cent was about to drop, "Guess Who's Back" was released...No one got confused over that, so why should they get confused over this?

ez8o5

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 09:12:34 PM »
Jt's selling 'em with the get low label but u could also buy it with the koch label to support game

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 09:47:32 PM »
did jt the bigga figga own a co. named black wall street before game launced his label or what?...somebodys biting

fuccthegame

ABN

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2004, 04:13:16 AM »
^^welll JT bit the name in the first place too coz The Negro Market aka The Blackwallstreet is a name that neither JT or The Game came up with and then name has a lot of history to it but i aint got time to get into that. but y´all should now it by now.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 06:32:35 PM »
DONT KNOCK THE HUSTLE YOU FUCKIN INTERNET COWARD
THE MAN IS PUTTING OUT MONEY TO SELL THIS DUDE GAMES SHIT, AND IF U SO MUCH OF A FAN OF GAME BUY HIS SHIT SO U CAN HEAR IT , BUT U BROKE A CODE OF DA STREETS , RULE IS DONT KNOCK THE MAN'S HUSTLE STUPID ASS GEEKS  HATIN ON A NIGGA CHIPPERZ