Author Topic: Loyal To The Game In Stores 12.14.04 + Tracklisting  (Read 568 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Loyal To The Game In Stores 12.14.04 + Tracklisting
« on: November 16, 2004, 04:36:17 PM »
We are excited to give you the official drop date for the next Tupac album, December 14th, 2004. The album is entitled Loyal ToThe Game, and addresses just that in true, in-your-face- Tupac fashion. For the first time ever, an artist has been allowed to bring their creative spirit and really collaborate with Tupac to make this album the first of its kind. Tupac, even in death, remains the top selling rap artist of all time, with Eminem as his close second, you can only imagine by putting these two artists together on a project as big as this what we are in for...

This was not about commercial value, although you get that with samples of Elton John (one of Tupac’s favorite artists) on the second single, “Ghetto Gospel”, and guest appearances by Eminem, G-Unit, and more, but rather a colliding of similar spirits.

With Eminem co-executive producing the album with Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur, we get a feeling that if these two had ever been given the opportunity to come together in life, they would have taken the game to a level we can’t even imagine. Tupac changed the game for artists like Eminem, as artists before Tupac did for him. Now on this musical journey in this struggle we call life, Eminem is given the opportunity to pay tribute to Tupac in the most honorable way.

Go on this ride with them as they deal with Tupac’s rage, his passion, his message that we all need, we all share, and let it move you, let it empower you and let it provoke you to make sure you too, stay loyal to the game.

Tracklisting

1. "Soldier Like Me (Return Of The Soulja)" featuring Eminem
Written by Tupac Shakur, Marshall Mathers, and Luis Resto Produced by Eminem

2. "The Uppercut" featuring E.D.I. and Young Noble of the Outlawz
Written by Tupac Shakur, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Malcolm Greenidge, Rufus Cooper, Marshall Mathers and Luis Resto Produced by Eminem

3. "Out On Bail"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Patrick Harvey, Darrin Strand, Anthony Mosely, Marshall Mathers and Luis Resto. Produced by Eminem

4. "Ghetto Gospel" featuring Elton John
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto, Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Produced by Eminem Contains elements of "Indian Sunset" (E. John/B.Taupin). Used by Permission. All Rights Reserved. Used in courtesy of Mercury Records (UK). By arrangement with Polydor Records.

5. "Black Cotton" featuring Eminem and Kastro and Young Noble of the Outlawz
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Dana "Mouse" Smith, Katari Cox, Rufus Cooper, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto and Steve King. Produced by Eminem

6. "Loyal To The Game" featuring G-Unit
Written by Tupac Shakur, The Riddler, Anthony Criss, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto, Steve King, Curtis Jackson, David Brown and Lloyd Banks. Produced by: Eminem

7. "Thugs Get Lonely Too" featuring Nate Dogg
Written by Tupac Shakur, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Christopher "Majesty" Walker Kevin Rhames, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto and Nathaniel Hale. Produced by Eminem

8. "N.I.G.G.A (Never Ignorant About Getting Goals Accomplished)" featuring Jadakiss
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Dana "Mouse" Smith, Maurice Harding, Jason Philips Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto, Steve King and Curtis Mayfield. Produced by Eminem

9. "Who Do You Love?"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Marshall Mathers and Luis Resto. Produced by Eminem

10. "A Crooked Nigga Too"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Marshall Mathers and Luis Resto. Produced by Eminem

11. "Don't You Trust Me?"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto and Dido Armstrong Produced by Eminem Contains elements of "Do You Have A Little A Time" by Dido.

12. "Hennessey" featuring Obie Trice
Written by Tupac Shakur, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Christopher “Majesty” Walker, Kevin Rhames, Tyruss Himes, Maurice Harding, Marshall Mathers, Luis Resto, Steve King and Obie Trice, III Produced by Eminem

13. "Thug 4 Life"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Johnny Jackson, Marshall Mathers and Luis Resto. Produced by Eminem

BONUS TRACKS

14. "Po Nigga Blues (Scott Storch Remix)" featuring Ron Isley
Written by Tupac Shakur, Katari Cox, Malcolm Greenidge, Daryl Anderson, Scott Storch and Ron Isley Produced by Scott Storch

15. "Hennessey (Red Spyda Remix)" featuring E.D.I. of the Outlawz and Sleepy Brown
Written by Tupac Shakur, Randy "Stretch" Walker, Christopher "Majesty" Walker, Kevin Rhames, Tyruss Himes, Maurice Harding, Andy Thelsuma, Malcolm Greenidge and Patrick Brown. Produced by Red Spyda

16. "A Crooked Nigga Too (Raphael Saadiq Remix)"
Written by Tupac Shakur, Deon Evans, Randy "Stretch" Walker and Raphael Saadiq Produced by Raphael Saadiq

17. "Loyal To The Game (DJ Quik Remix)" featuring Big Syke
Written by Tupac Shakur, The Riddler, Anthony Criss, David Blake, Tyruss Himes and Ande Hamilton. Produced by DJ Quik

Contains elements from various songs by the Watts Prophets. Used by Permission. All Rights Reserved. Performed by the Watts Prophets. Used courtesy of Classic Cut

Props to Krush and 2paclegacy.com

http://www.bayridaz.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1753

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re: Loyal To The Game In Stores 12.14.04 + Tracklisting
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 04:42:31 PM »
nice shit already on my xmas list

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 04:47:41 PM »
nice, thanks for the info, i wanna listen to that quik remix

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 04:52:17 PM »
i will cut my wrists before i buy this.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 04:52:51 PM »
Black Cotton" featuring Eminem

discusting.. and so is the rest of the cd

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 05:03:30 PM »
what in the fuck!!!!

Avalanche

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2004, 05:05:27 PM »
well atleast we know there will be 2 good songs, the dj quik remix and that red spyda remix... and the least that eminem can do for fuckin up all the production on the album will be to step up his lyrics. not that kiddy shit.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2004, 05:06:03 PM »
We are excited to give you the official drop date for the next Tupac album, December 14th, 2004. The album is entitled Loyal ToThe Game, and addresses just that in true, in-your-face- Tupac fashion. For the first time ever, an artist has been allowed to bring their creative spirit and really collaborate with Tupac to make this album the first of its kind. Tupac, even in death, remains the top selling rap artist of all time, with Eminem as his close second, you can only imagine by putting these two artists together on a project as big as this what we are in for...

This was not about commercial value, although you get that with samples of Elton John (one of Tupac’s favorite artists) on the second single, “Ghetto Gospel”, and guest appearances by Eminem, G-Unit, and more, but rather a colliding of similar spirits.

With Eminem co-executive producing the album with Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur, we get a feeling that if these two had ever been given the opportunity to come together in life, they would have taken the game to a level we can’t even imagine.
Tupac changed the game for artists like Eminem, as artists before Tupac did for him. Now on this musical journey in this struggle we call life, Eminem is given the opportunity to pay tribute to Tupac in the most honorable way.

Go on this ride with them as they deal with Tupac’s rage, his passion, his message that we all need, we all share, and let it move you, let it empower you and let it provoke you to make sure you too, stay loyal to the game.

Whoever wrote that deserves a long, painful death.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2004, 05:48:56 PM »
Wow, this is bullshit.  Good thing Quik has got a track on this, because he's the only producer deserved of this honor.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2004, 05:49:47 PM »
eminem produces everything but the bonus tracks  :boohoo: :eh: :grumpy:

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 06:39:43 PM »
unbelievable fuckin horrible.  I can't believe some of you guys are actually going to buy this fuckin crap.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 06:46:08 PM »
Damn, I can't believe the way people are knockin' this album....Even if the production may not be original, I'd rather have this, than nothing at all.  I thought Em's production on Resurrection was tight anyway.  I'm looking forward to this CD.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 06:50:52 PM »
This actually doesn't look too bad -- nice array of Outlawz appearances, and although he hasn't lately Em can provide the heat in production when he wants to... hope to god he fucking comes through on this shit.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 07:13:29 PM »
yeah a bunch of whiney bitches. dont buy it then. im looking forward to it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 07:20:19 PM »
They just keep getting worse and worse with every release. Biggie has a better legacy now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE