Author Topic: just saw suge on extra  (Read 802 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: just saw suge on extra
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 07:28:21 AM »
^
daz said in the recent dubcnn interview that he's out for the bigger fish, lol ;D

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 12:37:37 PM »
did u guys forget that suge knight played football for USC?  50 vs suge would be a good fight?  are you kidding me?

For 1:  You gotta be a tough son of a bitch to play college football.  sure those security gaurds are big, but have they taken the beatings that suge has taken in football practice?

For 2: remember when Xzibit bowed the fuck down to Suge in the club, when all suge asked was if he was down with snoop?  Now Xzibit is no pussy figure, that dude is pretty stacked.  I would put my money on him over 50 cent any day of the week.

For 3:  I'm sure there is a reason why suge knight has never been touched.  That dude is probably connected up the ass.  in fact suge knight could have ties with the mafia.  We don't know.  What we do know is that nobody has ever tried punking him, except on wax.

You people can talk all this shit, like suge ain't shit, from the safety of your computer.  I'll tell ya, I would be scared fuckin shitless of suge if he was mad at me.  I betcha, every security gaurd there knows that it wouldn't even be worth messing with suge knight.  Suge just get one of his lil homies to do some dirt, and thats the end of the security gaurd.

shit, snoop dogg and dr. dre, didn't even do anything to suge and look what he does to them?  now imagine what he would do to someone if they actually physically assualted suge.  remember what happened to Orlando Anderson?  Remember what suge did to him for snatching pac's chain?  and orlando wouldn't even testify against suge for KICKING HIM IN THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS ON THE GROUND.  yet orlando still ends up dead a couple months later. 

You tell me suge knight is not a scary mutha fucka.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2004, 12:46:41 PM »

tell u the truth i dont think suge can throw hands wit niggas,...only 2 people i have heard suge..personally done sumthin 2 ..was vanilla ice...and rbx..didnt he slap rbx over a piece of chicken?..outside of that he has always other people do work 4 him... its some niggas in tha rap game that will fold suge's big ass...

i know some rappin niggas in tx that would love to put suge on his ass in a square..and some of em bout the same size if not bigger than suge..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2004, 12:49:17 PM »
^Xzibit over 50 Cent any day of the week? You serious?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2004, 12:55:42 PM »
Xzibit would whoop 50's ass.  Xzibit is a big fool.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2004, 01:30:53 PM »

tell u the truth i dont think suge can throw hands wit niggas,...only 2 people i have heard suge..personally done sumthin 2 ..was vanilla ice...and rbx..didnt he slap rbx over a piece of chicken?..outside of that he has always other people do work 4 him... its some niggas in tha rap game that will fold suge's big ass...

i know some rappin niggas in tx that would love to put suge on his ass in a square..and some of em bout the same size if not bigger than suge..

naw he aint slap RBX, RBX was the one who punked Suge sayin he wanted to fight him right infront of Suge and he aint do shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2004, 05:32:24 PM »
RBX is fucking CRAZY, oughta anybody, everybody affiliated with DPG or Dre, he's the last one I'd want to fuck with.  This guy raps about having a picnic in a morque.  Come on. 

Suge could fight I'm sure just because of his size, but he ain't all that.  50 cent could probably put up a good fight against him, 50 was an amateur boxer, the mother fucker got shot, what, 7 times in the face or whatever the fuck and he's still walkin.  Don't sell him short.

Dre & 50 would beat the fuck out of Suge, dont' believe all that "Suge would beat 20 people down!!!" bullshit. 

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2004, 06:14:51 PM »
Tell you the truth, I've enjoyed this post because it's not real serious and we all have our little opinions. .Alex I understand what you are saying about the dudes that might beat Suge's ass being found dead but I think Tramua really understands what I said earlier. Some guys get reputations but because of their reps are never really tested. I'd love to see Suge tested just once. Maybe some guy might want a rep of hisr own and maybe it may cost him his life but just to see Suge's ass decked fair or not since he does'nt fight fair himself would be something else.  Now to the post regarding X beating 50. C'mon man, what are you thinking??  It's not just because 50 is buff but you have to remember, dude has seen  the bottom of the barrell.  If he was really kicking ass at the awards, it's partly because he's been in those situations where he got his ass beat (Murder Inc.) only because he was so outnumbered. He may have seen flashbacks or some shit at the awards with fist's flying and hoping Ja or Gotti were in the mix.  X is thorough and all but 50 is straight gutter.  I would not want to tangle with 50 one on one.   

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2004, 06:26:38 PM »
Haha, they would have needed like all 20 of those dudes to take down Suge too.  Ya whatever happened with the parking lot attendant was just shady though.

If you use a knife, you alone are enought. ::)

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2004, 07:11:05 PM »
involved in rap, i think 50 or Dre could put Suge on his ass, more 50 over Dre though. i dont think Suge can fight either, dude is just big.. you don't ever see him fightin or whatever, if Suge was after me I would be more scared of his connections rather than him. he wont do shit, its the people that he knows that you gotta be scared of
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2004, 08:41:11 PM »
did u guys forget that suge knight played football for USC?  50 vs suge would be a good fight?  are you kidding me?

Former Football player vs. Former Boxer..  :argue:  :nawty:

For 2: remember when Xzibit bowed the fuck down to Suge in the club, when all suge asked was if he was down with snoop?  Now Xzibit is no pussy figure, that dude is pretty stacked.  I would put my money on him over 50 cent any day of the week.

For 3:  I'm sure there is a reason why suge knight has never been touched.  That dude is probably connected up the ass.  in fact suge knight could have ties with the mafia.  We don't know.  What we do know is that nobody has ever tried punking him, except on wax.

Lmao.. no wonder people psych Suge up to be on some Holyfield-Ali shit with all these rumours and assumptions..

Acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2004, 08:47:38 PM »
did u guys forget that suge knight played football for USC? 50 vs suge would be a good fight? are you kidding me?

Former Football player vs. Former Boxer.. :argue: :nawty:

For 2: remember when Xzibit bowed the fuck down to Suge in the club, when all suge asked was if he was down with snoop? Now Xzibit is no pussy figure, that dude is pretty stacked. I would put my money on him over 50 cent any day of the week.

For 3: I'm sure there is a reason why suge knight has never been touched. That dude is probably connected up the ass. in fact suge knight could have ties with the mafia. We don't know. What we do know is that nobody has ever tried punking him, except on wax.

Lmao.. no wonder people psych Suge up to be on some Holyfield-Ali shit with all these rumours and assumptions..

what?  xzibit spoke about it himself so thats no rumor.

and you seriously don't think suge knight is connected?

Jome

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2004, 08:53:11 PM »
what?  xzibit spoke about it himself so thats no rumor.

I forgot to edit out the Xzibit part, but Xzibit's version was different from Tha Row's version.. of course.
It's just a matter of who do you take more seriously..

Suge might know some gang members and what not, but which rapper doesn't.. ?
Saying that he could be mafia connected etc. is taking it way too far with the hearsay and rumours.
To me, it seems like this is East vs. West for you..

DAYUM

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2004, 09:15:06 PM »
suge prolly has sum hands but its about who would be the better fighter that night... i mean lets say 50 whoooped suges ass but then a week later they scrap again and suge wins... it just all depends on who is the better fighter that night but if u get ur ass beat twice by the same dude then u know who the better fighter is...

Acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 10:11:09 PM »
what? xzibit spoke about it himself so thats no rumor.

I forgot to edit out the Xzibit part, but Xzibit's version was different from Tha Row's version.. of course.
It's just a matter of who do you take more seriously..

Suge might know some gang members and what not, but which rapper doesn't.. ?
Saying that he could be mafia connected etc. is taking it way too far with the hearsay and rumours.
To me, it seems like this is East vs. West for you..

east vs west?  wtf are you talking about?  this is about dr. dre and suge knight for the most part.  I hate suge knight.  I think suge knight destroyed the rap game.  but I also don't think he had anything to do with this.  and I didn't say he had mafia ties I said it was possible.  and it is possible.  have you seen the movie welcome to death row?  with so much money and scandal involved with deathrow, I wouldn't doubt a mob connection.