Author Topic: just saw suge on extra  (Read 801 times)

Jome

Re: just saw suge on extra
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2004, 11:17:45 PM »
east vs west?  wtf are you talking about?  this is about dr. dre and suge knight for the most part.  I hate suge knight.  I think suge knight destroyed the rap game.  but I also don't think he had anything to do with this.  and I didn't say he had mafia ties I said it was possible.  and it is possible.  have you seen the movie welcome to death row?  with so much money and scandal involved with deathrow, I wouldn't doubt a mob connection.

Every post you make seems to be either pro-West or anti-East, that's why I thought that.
Yeah, I seen Welcome to Deathrow, and yeah it's possible that he had mafia connections, but it seems more likely that Harry-O isn't best mates with Suge when he gets out of jail, or if he is already out..

Even Ja Rule got linked with a mafia connection when they arrested someone at their label for money laundering..
I bet you could do the same links for 50 the times he got arrested for selling coke, etc.

I think Welcome to Deathrow is more of the past than anything, Suge seems to be more of a media obsessed clown these days..
+ WTD tried to put a twist on anything, they only touched on some loose ends a lot of the time, w. eerie music in the background to hype it up.. lol

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: just saw suge on extra
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2004, 06:05:43 AM »

tell u the truth i dont think suge can throw hands wit niggas,...only 2 people i have heard suge..personally done sumthin 2 ..was vanilla ice...and rbx..didnt he slap rbx over a piece of chicken?..outside of that he has always other people do work 4 him... its some niggas in tha rap game that will fold suge's big ass...

i know some rappin niggas in tx that would love to put suge on his ass in a square..and some of em bout the same size if not bigger than suge..

suge and spi stomped swoop g.i expect theres afew more..