Author Topic: just saw suge on extra  (Read 800 times)

Acgrundy

just saw suge on extra
« on: November 17, 2004, 07:41:22 PM »
he denied any involvement in the scuffle.  said he didn't help break it up cause he is on parole.  I don't think he was involved myself.

mrtonguetwista

Re: just saw suge on extra
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 07:53:50 PM »
I honestly believe him myself.  I believed him also when he said he didn't do anything to that valet attendant, but they still threw him in the slammer for it. I think Anna Nicole Smith is behind all of this. 8)

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 07:57:37 PM »
I think its an unhappy man, who has tried his whole life to become a clown, but has thus far failed.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 08:43:36 PM »
how long wuz the interview wit suge? is it worth watchin?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 08:45:44 PM »
it was like 2 minutes.  not worth watching.

MarshColin

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 09:36:34 PM »
so was it just a rumour that he jumped on stage and said fuck g-unit?  and is it true that the dude that attacked dre was suge's aide?  and ya that parking lot attendant stuff sounded like BS, especially after the dude who got hit said that it wasnt suge.  i think he also said he never told police it was suge.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 09:42:19 PM »
I don't think Suge jumped on the stage and said Fuck G unit.  If he would have, they would have beat his ass down, too, shit they were already fighting everybody.

The parking Lot attendant stuff was crazy, I don't think Suge did that.  There was something crazy about a camera, too in that? I dunno something about they said they had Suge on camera but lost the tape or something crazy like that, I don't remember the details. 

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 09:55:54 PM »
in the mtv video you can hear some chick saying "was it suge?" or "is it suge?", although she could be refering to the guy who got his ass beat
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 10:00:34 PM »
naw suge wasn't on camera didn't jump on stage, none of that.

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2004, 01:30:18 AM »
Haha, they would have needed like all 20 of those dudes to take down Suge too.  Ya whatever happened with the parking lot attendant was just shady though.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2004, 01:31:54 AM »
yeah coz suge is a super hero..  ::) ::)

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2004, 05:58:43 AM »
20 guys to take down Suge?? Have any of you guys noticed how BIG some of these security guys are?? Suge may be physically the biggest dude involved in hip hop but he don't want it with some of these security guys from different camps.   We all build this guy up and we know for better or worse, he is GANGSTA FOR REAL but can he really fight against someone his size?? I would love to see one of these BIG ASS security guys take on Suge.  Unlike some of you guys, I will not have any sympathy for this dude. As far as I'm concerned, he has been involved in everything he has been linked to.   

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2004, 06:09:22 AM »
20 guys to take down Suge?? Have any of you guys noticed how BIG some of these security guys are?? Suge may be physically the biggest dude involved in hip hop but he don't want it with some of these security guys from different camps.   We all build this guy up and we know for better or worse, he is GANGSTA FOR REAL but can he really fight against someone his size?? I would love to see one of these BIG ASS security guys take on Suge.  Unlike some of you guys, I will not have any sympathy for this dude. As far as I'm concerned, he has been involved in everything he has been linked to.   

Then a couple weeks later they find the security guys body
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

SGV

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 06:49:04 AM »
Im sure Suge could take out a few heads, but LOL @ 20. 50 vs. Suge might be a good fight.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2004, 06:53:43 AM »
yeah for sure.. even the hardest guys i know.. guys that squab regularly have occasions where they've come a cropper..
either in a fair situation.. or on some sucker punch shit..

my point is.. theres always a bigger fish ;)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 06:56:00 AM by Overseer »