Author Topic: Listen to entire Brian Wilson concert online (Link)  (Read 151 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Listen to entire Brian Wilson concert online (Link)
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2004, 07:02:18 AM »
nice... extremely nice.. no.. incredible.. really...

I was kind of shocked when I heard "God Only Knows" because the singing on the album version is of course way way way  better but considering the circumstances its still unbelievable... and actually I like that music because of the emotion in his voice and the music itself  ... so listening to that version with him using his wrecked voice makes it even almost more enjoyable for me .. knowing that he still stands there after all the negative things he had to overcome in his life.. and I´m only into Brian Wilson since Trauma made all those posts when SMiLE came out...  so thanks again for that Trauma and props for hooking that link up...  would be cool if there would be a video version of that...

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2004, 08:23:37 AM »
First off, Shallow...... Women can't sing Falsetto.  You should know that, you're such an expert on voices, right?

Second DaWappla - Yeah, plus remember Brian didn't originally sing "God Only Knows", Carl did, but their voices are really similar.  It really is pretty inspiring, like you said that he's came through all this stuff.  I love how Brian sings "Good Vibrations" (which again Carl originally sang) he sounds great on it. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2004, 08:39:06 AM »
First off, Shallow...... Women can't sing Falsetto.  You should know that, you're such an expert on voices, right?

If you look at the presentation of my question you'd see that I knew women can't sing falsetto, which is why I asked it to make sure you didn't state it. Wilson still has a mediocre voice at best when he's not singing falsetto.