Author Topic: nas is still plagued by the same problem since it was written.  (Read 302 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
nas is still plagued by the same problem since it was written.
« on: December 03, 2004, 11:02:38 AM »
the production on sd isnt good at all. its a boring album, and it should be cut down to one disc.
anyone else find it funny how mc serch executive produced his album with the best production, and then after that, it all went down hill? nas has been an exec on every album, and serch was only on one. im not counting lost tapes because it was supposedly put together by columbia. premo really needs to do that album with nas.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Seer

Re: nas is still plagued by the same problem since it was written.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 02:54:13 PM »
no pete rock either...  ;)

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 05:00:01 PM »
pete rock and premo would have been nice but ireally like the production on streets disciple

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 05:57:53 PM »
the production on It Was Written was  :o :o :o :o if u ask me

i think that is one of the most overlooked classic albums ever

as far as the production on street disciple. he took it back to the old school and obviously lots of peeps arent feelin it

i agree though, it could have been cut down to one disc cause there are some mediocre cuts on it but for the most part, im lovin the new nas

dray

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 10:05:40 PM »
ya'll niggas are crazy! the new nas album is the shit! its clearly the best album of 2004. all of nas' fans always complains about him not using primo and pete rock . i use to be the same way but this album is bangin'. i mean, yeah, it would've been cool if he could've used primo or pete but he didn't so we need to move on. he still got l.e.s. and he produced some tracks on "illmatic". not only that but when he hollered at primo to do god's son primo said he was too busy.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 08:24:51 AM »
the production on It Was Written was  :o :o :o :o if u ask me

i think that is one of the most overlooked classic albums ever

as far as the production on street disciple. he took it back to the old school and obviously lots of peeps arent feelin it

i agree though, it could have been cut down to one disc cause there are some mediocre cuts on it but for the most part, im lovin the new nas
every nas album has its bangers, but none of them ever hold up throughout the entire thing, besides illmatic. it was written had the message, street dreams, i gave you power, take it in blood, affirmative action, shootouts, and if i ruled the world. thats about half the album. if i was pete rock i would never work with nas again anyway. son is a snake. how are u gonna diss one of the best beats you ever had made for you? especially when it turns out to be one of the best songs you ever made. i know id much rather hear l.e.s. behind the boards on a nas project than salamm remi. i guess it doesn't help that nas makes poor decisions when it comes to making albums. lol @ him not including the full version of stay chiseled on stillmatic, which would've been one of the best tracks on there.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 07:53:41 AM »
nas would sound funny if he did a song with dre

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 12:45:13 PM »

Nas has done a song with Dre and he doesn't sound funny.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 12:49:47 PM »

Nas has done a song with Dre and he doesn't sound funny.
really whats it called

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 01:11:57 PM »
"Nas Is Coming" and "East Coast/West Coast Killas"

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 01:17:04 PM »
what's stay chiseled?
can u upload it with yousentit? tnx!

"Nas Is Coming" and "East Coast/West Coast Killas"
and what about everyday thing? ft nature..

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 01:24:40 PM »
Oh yeah, plus some of The Firm material too.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2004, 01:34:34 PM »
Oh yeah, plus some of The Firm material too.
oh yeah i forgot about that

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 02:07:07 PM »
LMAO !!!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 03:20:44 PM »
Illmatic was of course tight, but the production on Stillmatic was amazing IMO.  To me, that best fits Nas' lyrical style with instrumentals such as Got urself a gun, Smokin', Ur da man, Ether, My country....Those are hard, rugged beats.  I don't like hearing him over light, weak beats that he mainly used on SD, and a lot of on God's Son.