Author Topic: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens  (Read 746 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2004, 10:50:21 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

King Of L.A.

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 11:24:48 PM »
White People are the biggest cry babies on earth.  Who gives a fuck what xzibit said about ya. he wasn't being racist in any way so why make a big deal about it.

*smacks a random white guy passing by*

youngmessnucca

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2004, 12:13:08 AM »
i dont much care for white people either, but im pretty sure x is joking...hes a funny guy, met dude he likes to have fun and joke around........nothing more
and seriously have you ever heard of an alien sighting in SC?

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2004, 12:16:20 AM »
White People are the biggest cry babies on earth.  Who gives a fuck what xzibit said about ya. he wasn't being racist in any way so why make a big deal about it.

*smacks a random white guy passing by*

I'm not gonna go so far as to call white people cry babies, but its obviously he meant it as a joke. Minorities get WAY worse stereotypes so there's no need to blow this joke outta proportion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2004, 01:05:14 PM »
Ah come on, a comedian says the same stuff and you all laugh, but a rapper says it and it's taken in seriousness. I'm sure he was joking around, CHEEL.
Feel me? LOL @ Getting mad that a person says only whites see Aliens. Ya'll too touchy for real. LOL @ Me dickridin' X. I guess you've never seen my bashings of Restless and Man Vs. Machine. Scumbag...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2004, 01:22:14 PM »
I dont give a fuck about you or your opinions u emotional fag.Just dont come & start dissin me like that for no reason,actin as if X is your husband or sth.Admit u did get butthurt when I made my opinion,fucker.Put ya head in the dirt bitch.

SGV

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2004, 01:50:46 PM »
LMAO. Dogg, you got tons of emotion in all of your posts here. haha. I told you to get over it and you blew up and cried.  :'( Poor guy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2004, 02:02:49 PM »
Your the one that got all emotional after me dissin your favorite rapper.Ure fuckin sad.

SGV

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 02:15:26 PM »
LOL @ Being upset over that. Get over it dickhead. Quit playing the victim.

Thank you. Muthafuckas always wanna play victim now a days. Fuckin' whiney ass bitches.

Where's the emotion? LOL @ Xzibit being my favorite rapper. You either can't read english or you're just dumb. Haha. Whatever though. Go head and whine about a joke.

Spliffman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 02:17:58 PM »
calm down Masta T and SGV wuts ur fuccin problem ?u man is a fuccin bitch ass trash talker :s

I just kicc a$$

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 02:23:55 PM »
LOL @ Being upset over that. Get over it dickhead. Quit playing the victim.

Thank you. Muthafuckas always wanna play victim now a days. Fuckin' whiney ass bitches.

Where's the emotion? LOL @ Xzibit being my favorite rapper. You either can't read english or you're just dumb. Haha. Whatever though. Go head and whine about a joke.
Calling me a bitch just cause I spoked my opinion,thats u getting emotional.So BITCH,dont act all surprised at me dissin u back,what did u expect hoe??? ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 03:36:42 PM »
^WAAAH^
*random black guy smacks me and gets his jaw disconnected*

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2004, 06:22:24 PM »
Here's sth i found over at X's official forum:
Originally posted by sfgtshaun:
I read this article in a local newspaper about an ignorant comment made by Xzibit.
This is what the article said:
--------------------
Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
--------------------

World Entertainment News Network

December 15 2004

Hip-hop star Xzibit has a unique theory on the existence of ghosts or aliens -- "only white people" encounter such supernatural beings.

The rapper and Pimp My Ride host claims blacks are too busy with other issues to make wild claims about UFOs or spooks.

"Black people don't really see ghosts or aliens. People who see aliens ... they never see them in urban settings. Aliens don't [expletive] with the hood, you never see some brother saying, 'Oh man, and then there were some lights, and it just came down.'"

"[Blacks] don't see aliens, [blacks] don't never see ghosts, either. Black people are dealing with too much.

"I lived in South Central (Los Angeles) and none of them [expletive] dare come this way."

Copyright (c) 2004, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

_How ignorant and stupid can one black man be. I am a black woman and for him to say that BLACK people don't see ghosts is very childish, ghetto and ignorant._

This is what the author of the thread posted later:
Originally posted by sfgtshaun:
I am the founder and president of a paranormal team based in South Florida. And I have accomplished a lot. I try to broaden my mind instead of focusing on one or a few things. I have interviewed hundreds of people, including black people. Many blakcs have had paranormal experiences and have admittied to them. So, the pint I am trying to make is that we make oursleves look ignorant when we go public saying really stupid things.

LMAO at X talking bout the "Hood".Its these white people(mostly) that made X rich.& now he's actin all G'd up when he's livin in a huge house with around 4 cars & so on.Im white & Ive been through so much stuff in my life,who the fuck is he to say that only black people deal with so much issues.How fuckin ignorant & stupid can u get???
Them crackas do see alot of UFOs.  Crackas don't go through shit...except rehab.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2004, 06:41:24 PM »
Masta T get a grip a reality homie. Your spoutin the same bullshit over at the Xzibit forum. You keep claimin how wack X is and hes this and that but yet his name is constantly in your mouth. Stop bein so damn sensitive and move the fuck on.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2004, 06:47:27 PM »
Masta T get a grip a reality homie. Your spoutin the same bullshit over at the Xzibit forum. You keep claimin how wack X is and hes this and that but yet his name is constantly in your mouth. Stop bein so damn sensitive and move the fuck on.
oh "you got served" :sombrero: