Author Topic: X-Mas In The Hood Review + Tons Of Pics  (Read 128 times)

SGV

X-Mas In The Hood Review + Tons Of Pics
« on: December 24, 2004, 07:16:52 AM »
Wednesday December 22, 2004 at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood found DubCNN in the midst of one of the illest shows this year. The line up included headliners and people you brought us this amazing show, the F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants, as well as Underground legends Mykill Myers, 2Mex & Busdriver. Along with plenty of Up and Coming artists like Global City, Borettta, Second State, Fats and others.

How much was it to get in you ask? 5 dollars or a Toy. All of these artists came out in support of a Toy drive! That's real ill. As they said during the show, "This time of the year is for the kids." The house was packed there's gonna be some very happy kids this Christmas. Props to Rif, Dutch & F.I.L.T.H.E.E. for putting this together.

The show was a heat rock in it's own. Everyone was given 10 minutes to do their set. And it moved very quickly. There was only one point of dead time during the entire show that boasted performances from over 10 artists. Pretty damn good, if you ask me.

All the acts were good. But, it wasn't until 2Mex and crew came out, that the crowd got crazy. On the first song of his set, a Mosh pit erupted. F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants continued the onslaught of hard hitting jams, keeping the Mosh pit going strong. But, when they brought out the special guests of the night, the place was truely bumping. For the first time since 1998, Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm and B-Real were on the same stage performing together.

So, not only did the kids get a treat, but so did the fans. They witnessed Hip Hop history! Again, I'd like to thank the F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants for putting this together and giving back to the community. Also, I really would like to thank them for showing DubCNN so much love. Pick up their muthafuckin' album!!!!! Shouts to everyone who came out to support the kids!

Here's some pics:

Rif of F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants
Sicko & Kemo
DJ Resy One Of Global City
Krazy Race
Brainwave Of Global City
Transcend Of Global City
Transcend & BrainWave
Oppose Of Global City
Oppose & BrainWave
Malkavich 1
Malkavich 2
Fats 1
Dante & Fats
Fats 2
B-Real Of Cypress Hill
Mellow Man Ace
Second State 1
Second State 2
Boretta 1
Boretta 2
Black Silver 1
Black Silver 2
2Mex & Dutch of F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants
2Mex & Busdriver 1
2Mex & Busdriver 2
2Mex & Busdriver 3
2Mex
Crowd
2Mex, Busdriver & Crew
Busdriver On the Mic
2Mex On the Mic
Sick Jacken Backstage
F.I.L.T.H.E.E. of F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants
Krazy Race & Partner
Mykill Myers 1
Mykill Myers 2
Rebel 1
Rebel 2
DJ Felli Fel 1
DJ Felli Fel 2
DJ Strong
Felli Fel, DJ Warrior, DJ Strong
Dutch & F.I.L.T.H.E.E. 1
Dutch & F.I.L.T.H.E.E. 2
Rif
Proposistion Fuck You
F.I.L.T.H.E.E. & Dutch
Dutch & Rif
Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm 1
Jacken & Cynic of Street Platoon
Crow of Street Platoon
Jacken, DJ FM, Crow, Cynic
Sick Symphonies
Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm 2
Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm 3
B-Real
Crow, B-Real & FM
Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm 4
Jack & B-Real 1
Jack & B-Real 2
Cynic, Jacken, Crow, B-Real
Cynic, Friend, Jack, FM, Crow, B-Real

Check pics @ www.DubCNN.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: X-Mas In The Hood Review + Tons Of Pics
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 07:41:48 AM »
sick update, tight ass review, musta been a good show. crazy how many people showed up.

SGV

Re: X-Mas In The Hood Review + Tons Of Pics
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 07:48:14 AM »
Yea, the show was tight. But, I got a feeling it's gonna get out done next week.